Which Alien Race would you least like to fight?

Just Joe

Jun 5, 2009
Frikkin' EVERYTHING from Warhammer: 40k. Seriously, I really can't imagine any way that can have a happy ending for humanity.

Sindre1

Nov 8, 2008
Circus Ascendant said:
Weeping Angels, I think they're called, from Doctor Who.
Whats so bad about them? They don't even kill, torture, enslave or "recruit" you. They just send you back in time. But they ARE creepy :p
lostclause said:
T-Bone24 said:
Those things from Doctor Who, that live in the dark. They're tiny, so invisible when they all compound together in the dark. They can rip all the flesh from your bones almost instantly.
Vartanerada (I'm guessing at the spelling). That was one of the best of the new ones.
Vashta Nerada! :O
My pick too.

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
SakSak said:
Xenomorphs, the Tyranids and Dark Eldar.

Xenomorphs use you as either food or incubation chambers.

Tyranids use you as food and your DNA to mutate more of themselves. They do not stop until nothing but them is left alive in the galaxy. Then they travel to the next galaxy and repeat.

Dark Eldar: While they do not use you as food (some of the time at least), they are sadistical and not only have a liking but a real talent of inflicting pain coupled with several millenia worth of experience in torture and dealing out painful and prolonged deaths. Oh, and they might brainwash you while they are at it, allowing you to live in perpetual agony while you serve them. And during the entire process, from capture to eventual end, they will laugh at you, genuinely enjoying every little scream and whimper you make.

And let's be honest: any one of those races could screw us six ways to sunday.
you forgot to mention that dark eldar EAT YOUR SOUL

cobra_ky

Nov 20, 2008
murphy7801 said:
cobra_ky said:
Metroids. the only effective weapon against them is the Ice Beam. where the hell am i supposed to get an Ice Beam?
the light beam gun from the second GC metroid was pretty good on them
don't even get me started on the prime sequels. they nerfed the metroids to the point of pussification. that almost ruined corruption for me. >.<

Alias_Raz0r

Jul 26, 2008
The Strogg (Quake)
As not only do they kill you, they then take your corpse and use it against your friends >.<

Chimpzy_v1legacy

Warning! Contains bananas!
Jun 21, 2009
Xenomorphs.

They inseminate you by raping your face with a facehugger only for a penis-shaped baby alien to burst out of your chest later on. Or you get skullfucked to death with the penis-like secondary mouth coming out of an equally phallic head.

Tell me that doesn't sound horrifying?

murphy7801

Apr 12, 2009
cobra_ky said:
murphy7801 said:
cobra_ky said:
Metroids. the only effective weapon against them is the Ice Beam. where the hell am i supposed to get an Ice Beam?
the light beam gun from the second GC metroid was pretty good on them
don't even get me started on the prime sequels. they nerfed the metroids to the point of pussification. that almost ruined corruption for me. >.<
I was talking talking about Echoes it doesn't really feature many metroids but is a good game because doesn't follow the usal storyline.

Zersy

Nov 11, 2008
Well Xenomorphs obviously win since necromorphs can be killed easier
and the predator can end up being you best friend.and the locust are only big by numbers.

but what about the Chimera ?
they are ugly,fierce,brutal,smart and still very little has been revealed about them (how many of you freaked out when the worker Chimera in the conversion center jumped at you and started to rip the flesh of your torso and face ? ya all of us ! )

and they can turn us into them. they may not be scary but sure in hell are they gonna need a bunch of nukes to be stopped (assuming if they had't nuked us first)

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
the Daleks from Doctor Who. After one cry from them of "EX-TER-MIN-ATE!" I'd be dead

klakkat

May 24, 2008
Crysallids are the kind I wouldn't want to fight (X-Com). They're fast, bullet-resistant, can kill in one hit and anyone they kill becomes another Crysallid in a matter of seconds... The only saving grace is they are dumb and don't carry ranged weapons, so if you can keep them away from civilians, they probably won't wipe out your squad.

Also, yeah, fighting Tyranids could suck.

The Core (Total Annihilation) would also be a horrible race to fight. They're kind of like the Tyranids, except made of metal, so they're willing to completely extinguish all life in the galaxy. That, and they can build a tank battalion from scrap in less than an hour starting from one lone construction bot... and they mass produce nukes.

CNKFan

Aug 20, 2008
Three way tie between the Predator, the Xenomorphs, and the Arachnids from Starship Troopers

space_oddity

Oct 24, 2008
Cliff_m85 said:
The Corinians.

Go into the light until we meet again, that's what the Corinians say again and again. Knowledge is power, it grows just like a flower. SALAME'!
Quoted For Truth.

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
I pick the Xenomorphs. Not only are they usually plentiful in number, quicker than you, stronger than you, and most likely tougher than you, as mentioned by another user, their modus operandi in the precense of humans ranges from skull-fucking them and letting their babies eat their way out, or simply eating the humans themselves. Oh yes, and we can't forget about the acid blood that violently disintigrates everything that isn't Xenomorph skin.

At least Predators have some honor. They think more on our level. They'd be like a ridiculously tough squad of human enemies, only faster, stronger, and uglier. We'd simply have to outsmart them and/or use some of our more advanced weaponry, because in this day and age, there's some fantastic firepower. They'd be a pain in the ass by all accounts, but Xenomorphs win by sheer number and excessive brutality (though Predators are pretty damn gruesome themselves; they do like to skin people).

Borg? No. If I recall, the Borg are mainly cyborg Federation personel. Being that most Federation personel tend come off as, for lack of a better word, pansies, I wouldn't be too worried about them. In a day and age where it would be possible for the Borg to exist, we'd have weaponry advanced enough to decimate them. Hell, we've got the weaponry now (nukes, anyone?).

I consider the Zerg Xenomorphs who don't melt you when they die. Very very close second to the Xenomorphs. The Zerg are just plain evil.

I place the Flood in almost the same category I place the Zerg. They're heavy in numbers, they take over the bodies of dead people, and did I mention that they're fucking heavy in numbers? It takes a weapon of intergalactic proportions (one that when fired probably makes all of the nukes in the world going off at once look like a sneeze) to end them. But why do I pick Xenomorphs over these bastards? Simple. The Flood will not rape your face and have their babies eat you from the inside out.

Mikaze

Mar 23, 2008
Sejs Cube said:
Tyranids.

Adaptive. Psionic. Endless.
Not a good combination of traits.
Agreed.
Devourers *shudder*

Edited because I forgot to actually put the quote in...