Which country is least likely to start World War 3?

KissofKetchup

May 26, 2008
King Toasty said:
KissofKetchup said:
Confederation Helvetica
[/thread]
For those who know what country I'm talking about you get +1 gold star and +2 internets

EDIT: Oh and World War 3 has already started in all seriousness. It's just called the War on Terror. Look it up.
1. You can't /thread my own thread. D:<
2. Hush, you injoke-addict.
3. The War on Terror is little more than an ad campaign. The war in Iraq started unrelated, but now everyone assumes that's why America's in there. It isn't.
You don't realize the size of the War on Terror is. It isn't confined to Afghanistan. There have been major operations in the Philippines, and ongoing ops in Yemen. Not to mention the police efforts in every western nation.

FeralDynasty

The Lich King
Feb 2, 2010
Wadders said:
Luxembourg.

It has no airforce, no navy, and an army of about 800.

Most people probably havn even heard of the place, bless it.
are you saying that my ancestors come from a small country?

oh wait, you're right

C2Ultima

Future sovereign of Oz
Nov 6, 2010
Probably New Zealand. They're pretty disconnected from any of the world's conflicts.

Christophar

Dec 2, 2006
I don't know if anyone has said it yet, but if it hasn't, this thread is missing a big one.
Antarctica (I know its a continent but I think it should count since Australia does apparently)

MrSmish

Oct 27, 2009
Lord_Panzer said:
MrSmish said:
The MuthR FuthR said:
MrSmish said:
The Soviet Union.

oh...

then its, fuedal japan FTW!
Mesopotamia, *****.
I'm going Fertile Crescent on yo' ass.

OT: Tie between my home and native land (Canada, for the lazy), those forever-neutral Swiss, and Vatican City.

For a slightly less orthodox answer, I'd say Russia. When you think about it, what would they stand to gain? They're in as good a place as they can be under the circumstances.
Mesopotamia was in Fertile Cerscent. You're rebuttal rendered is invalid.
THE_MUFFIN_MAN15 said:
MrSmish said:
The MuthR FuthR said:
MrSmish said:
The Soviet Union.

oh...

then its, fuedal japan FTW!
Mesopotamia, *****.
Rupert's land ftw!
ATLANTIS!

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Australia. Not that we wouldn't aid in the warmongering at some point, but we typically just follow America around, no thoughts of our own.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
I'm gonna say my favourite neigbours (I'm in Oz), New Zealand. Seriously, can anyone honestly look me in the eye and say they can imagine a scenario where New Zealand starts a world war? No?
I didn't think so.

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
The mighty nation of Kickassia!

They won't start it, but they'll take advantage of the turmoil to launch various sneak attacks.
The Nostalgia Critic shall lead his mighty army to victory over the other nations of the world

Jackpot524

Certified Canuck
May 24, 2009
I'll say Marshall Islands, Nauru, Costa Rica or any other nation without a military... Though it's still possible for them to START the war, not being able to defend yourself from the vicious armed reply might be a deterrent. Unless they count on the US (For Marshall Islands) or Australia (Nauru) to come to their respective aid.

ApeShapeDeity

Dec 16, 2010
You blokes are all forgeting something... Friggin' Amsterdam!

Those guys are waaaay too busy smoking weed and eating magic mushrooms whilst trying to treat their 'thrown in with the service' cases of chlamydia to even be capable of starting a war!

Think about it! Who are you gonna pick on when you're busily wondering what the kettle's planning and your balls feel like an elephant trod on them?

No contest.