Which country is least likely to start World War 3?

Murais

Sep 11, 2007
Barbados. Bitches just want to fish and drink rum. It's not even all that hard to take over. Pose as an angry fish god, and they're toast. An entire island, like putty in your hands.

agentironman

Sep 22, 2009
Nauru - 8.5 square miles - The 13,000 residents of the Pacific island Nauru rely on diminishing phosphate deposits. The state became independent in 1968 and was formerly known as Pleasant Island.

deonte9109

Sep 8, 2010
I'm gonna go with the U.S. When it comes to international conflicts we usually like to just sit around with our thumbs up our asses just waiting for someone to just attack us. That way in the end we can justify our methods of war.

I direct you to this as my reasoning.

Zaik

Jul 20, 2009
Canada.

Mexico is in second, due to their drug gang army coup thing going on down there.

eljawa

Nov 20, 2009
SimuLord said:
My money's on Lesotho. Hard to start WW3 when nobody in the world has heard of you (and, with a >30% adult HIV prevalence, hard to find enough guys to field a soccer team, never mind an army.)
but they found a cure for HIV, granted it almost killed the one person they did it on.

I dont think any of the countries in africa (not counting those considered part of the middle east) are gonna start a war

OneOfTheMichael's

Jul 26, 2010
Nexoram said:
DoomWyrd said:
Switzerland. You know, the one that is ALWAYS neutral. I'm going with that one.
Ditto for that. Switzerland was neutral throughout both the world wars weren't they? Other than that; North Korea (sarcasm)
Ditto to your ditto of his ditto.
They're always being picked on, its time for them to pick on someone else

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
Wabblefish said:
Probably Australia. But I wouldn't be surprised if one day India is desperate and has to attack us.
I dunno, Australia might one day decide to censor the whole world. With bombs. Them crazy Aussies/Michael Atkinson.

And India? I can see that happening.

KissofKetchup

May 26, 2008
Confederation Helvetica
[/thread]
For those who know what country I'm talking about you get +1 gold star and +2 internets

EDIT: Oh and World War 3 has already started in all seriousness. It's just called the War on Terror. Look it up.

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
KissofKetchup said:
Confederation Helvetica
[/thread]
For those who know what country I'm talking about you get +1 gold star and +2 internets

EDIT: Oh and World War 3 has already started in all seriousness. It's just called the War on Terror. Look it up.
1. You can't /thread my own thread. D:<
2. Hush, you injoke-addict.
3. The War on Terror is little more than an ad campaign. The war in Iraq started unrelated, but now everyone assumes that's why America's in there. It isn't.

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
MrSmish said:
The MuthR FuthR said:
MrSmish said:
The Soviet Union.

oh...

then its, fuedal japan FTW!
Mesopotamia, *****.
I'm going Fertile Crescent on yo' ass.

OT: Tie between my home and native land (Canada, for the lazy), those forever-neutral Swiss, and Vatican City.

For a slightly less orthodox answer, I'd say Russia. When you think about it, what would they stand to gain? They're in as good a place as they can be under the circumstances.

agentironman

Sep 22, 2009
asinann said:
I'm going with Vatican City on this one.
Going to have to disagree, at some point they will issue their own fatwa against Muslims starting the crusades all over again. I considered Vatican as my choice but with all the religious zealots had to go another direction.

capnpupster

Jul 15, 2008
I think for this question to actually be worth anything you have to have a list of countries that might actually start World War 3, or at least all that would be likely to participate. Countries that might/could actually start World War 3 would include: USA, China, Pakistan, Israel, Egypt, Russia, anyone in western Europe. "Rogue" nations that could start something that could spark into WW3: Either Korea, Pakistan, Iran, India.
I'm sure this is an incomplete list, but without some list it's just people spouting off the smallest countries they can find, or Canada.

Lem0nade Inlay

Apr 3, 2010
MrJohnson said:
Lem0nade Inlay said:
Um, Australia?
Actually we will probably think we can take on some country like Korea then realise that we're not as strong and awesome as we think we are...

Maybe New Zealand?

OMG WAIT: SEALAND! The "country", which is really just a disused oil rig/helicopter landing pad in the middle of the ocean, doesn't have any population. Yet it still has a King and a royal family.
Sealand has a population of like thirty. It's an abandoned British sea fort.
Ah yes, I knew it was something like that. It's got quite a history, wasn't there a plot to assassinate the king at one point? And then there was some sort of full on invasion of Sealand by the French or someone?

Geez, I wish Australia was as interesting as Sealand :(