Which friend are you?

Godhead

Dib dib dib, dob dob dob.
May 25, 2009
TheYellowCellPhone said:
I'm the loud asshole type. Comedic relief, maybe, if people find what I say hilarious. I enjoy poking fun on myself as well as others.
That's me as well, including all of my friends.

salfiert

Jul 30, 2011
I'm like the shadowbroker, I collect and trade information, use it for my own ends sometimes too, anything going on with any of my friends I know, I know straight away, sometimes before they know themselves.

Best part is I don't really have to try apparently I have a trustworthy face, people just like to share with me.

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
I have many uses in the friendship group, usually related to how much I've had to drink. If I'm sober I'm the go-to for problems with maths (my ansatz are fucking awesome) or occasionally when someone thinks their worried about something silly but want to hear it from someone else. After a little drink I get to be the flirty one. Finally I'm the one you can rely on to get ridiculously drunk and do something funny.

1mike1000

Jun 18, 2011
TheYellowCellPhone said:
I'm the loud asshole type. Comedic relief, maybe, if people find what I say hilarious. I enjoy poking fun on myself as well as others.
Go bless us people.

1mike1000

Jun 18, 2011
Let me guess. Everyone in this thread is either the leader, the genius, or the quiet one?

Truniron

Nov 9, 2010
I might be quiet and a little shy, but I´m loyal, has a great sense of humor, is not a sore looser/winner and a supportive person.

mitchell271

Sep 3, 2010
Jakub324 said:
I'm the smart one (which isn't saying much - most of my best friends aren't too smart). I'm also the quiet one and the one who picks people logic apart for amusement. And the imaginative one.
What about you?
EDIT: I'm also the wordy one. Some of my friends can drive, one of them is a chef, but I can write well.
Fugitive Panda said:
I'm the one who plays relationship counselor, but never has a relationship himself.
I'm kind of a mix of the 2 of you. I give people relationship advice, I'm wordy, logical and enjoy the occasional bit of schadenfreude.
[sub]And I like to think I'm funny[/sub]

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Caramel Frappe said:
I'm the friend you can trust no matter what. Even if we are at bad terms for some reason, you have this feeling that I am your best bet with keeping your secrets safe from anyone. Not to mention I am the overly kind friend who tries to make the best of friendships but sometimes I am to naive for my own good haha.
You do come off like that an awful lot. The kind loyal guy, not necessarily naive.

OT: I'm sort of the one that gets the piss taken slightly more than the others in one group and in another I'm the wonderful eccentric. I'm also thought of in the first group I mentioned as the "sarky dwarf" even though I'm not that short. They're just a very tall group of people. Yet, in that same group I'm also the one who took charge on those occasions when the shit hit the fan (and in one case, the vomit hit the walls).

Universally, I'm also the hat guy, the guy who makes cider, and the guy who got stabbed and reacted by punching the guy out.

Edit: There was a third group of people, whom were the source of experimentation with various... activities. Anyway, I'm trying to cut them out because I'm getting tired of being chased by the police. It has made me realize how much of a ninja I can be though, as I always get away.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I'd like to think I'm the imaginative, crazy, fun but loyal one. Oh and the Escapist went and nom nom nom'd on you.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
I'm the witty sidekick, who's not afraid to poke fun at what you love and can bounce off funny conversations with. I'm also the one who tries to encourage you to do the right thing.

I'd make a great Bioware sidekick! :D

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Fugitive Panda said:
I'm the one who plays relationship counselor, but never has a relationship himself.
Ooh, that one's mine as well.
In addition to being the guy with useless trivia knowledge and the guy who gets pissed at moderate social drinking events.
And the guy who's good at science.

Wilko316

Jun 16, 2010
I'm the creative musician who makes people laugh alot, but to make up for it I'm probably one of the least good looking of my friends.

Spineyguy

Apr 14, 2009
I'm the sinister, untrustworthy friend who will double-cross you at the first opportunity, then make a joke about it later.

I have many friends.

Henkie36

Aug 25, 2010
The one who always has the ''you and your big mouth''-moments. People say that I think With my tongue at some points.

Lawnmooer

Apr 15, 2009
I'm the smart one who corrects people's spelling and grammar, who everyone goes to for help with assignments.

I'm also the most likely to be incoherent either due to being extremely tired or having a strange reaction to something (Or in some cases I forget what words people I'm with know and get blank expressions as if I was talking in a different language).

I also listen to people, I can and do listen to people who talk for hours straight and actually pay attention to it, when people have something on their minds they come to me to talk about it, I generally remember most of it and know how to help.