Which friend are you?

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
I'm the smart one (which isn't saying much - most of my best friends aren't too smart). I'm also the quiet one and the one who picks people logic apart for amusement. And the imaginative one.
What about you?
EDIT: I'm also the wordy one. Some of my friends can drive, one of them is a chef, but I can write well.
EDIT: I just remembered! I'm also the one in charge of trying (and thus far failing) to get my nerdiest friend to come out. Ryan persuaded me to try after he read a speech from a book I'm writing and thought: "Yeah! This guy is really charismatic!" I've been doing it via e-amil because Nerd lives miles away, which is good because face-to-face I'm about as charismatic as a rabbit with myximatosis.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
I'm the loud asshole type. Comedic relief, maybe, if people find what I say hilarious. I enjoy poking fun on myself as well as others.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I'm the friend who does all the bad jokes.
I thikn I also might be the most boring one but I'm uncertain of that xD

6SteW6

Mar 25, 2011
Im the semi-retarded overweight bearded sidekick. I provide the slapstick laughs and come up with all the hijinks that must be had!

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
I'm the more silent one, that makes puns.
Also the one that people wonder why is single but would never be with themselves.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
The brooding, quiet, capable one who the rest go to when they need advice or work done.

Also the one they have to drag out to social events.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
I'm the one who's always suspicious of people who feel the need to categorize their friendships.

I'm just a loyal, fun to be around friend. Though I'm told I'm funny sometimes. I guess I'm the one who knows about history.

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
I go between being the strong-silent-loyal friend to the loud and tough prick.

TheRussian

May 8, 2011
I'm the extremely loyal friend who says stuff for comic relief or for a reaction. Some of my jokes involve gaming references, but I end up making everyone laugh.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
I guess I'm the one with all the insight, always having something to say, and being relatively open to all opinions and beliefs.

Gamblerjoe

Oct 25, 2010
Im the smart one I guess. If anyone is explaining a reference to everyone, or being the DnD rules lawyer, its me. Sometimes I go on rants about astronomy or physics.

Jedamethis

Jul 24, 2009
I'm the Best friend. Go-to guy, right-hand man, advisor. Hilarious, intelligent, and wise. I've got your back.
Just don't tell anyone my powers disappear when no friends are nearby. ;~;
Then I become the quiet guy who sits and looks awkward.

Durgiun

Dec 25, 2008
I'm that one guy whom you don't want to own a gun or a knife, or god help you, get drunk.

Otherwise, I'm just an average bastard.