Which friend are you?

baconbaby299

May 7, 2011
There's four of us. The big one, the fast one, the one who owns the car and the smart one.
I get to be the smart one.

Comando96

May 26, 2009
I'm the depressed one on anti-depressants in the corner who is also very smart, and very strong, and often quite bordering upon shy... but I seldom use my strength but its a fucking huge deterrent towards anyone else who tries anything

CrashBang

Jun 15, 2009
My mates and I are all pretty funny. They all like football except for me and we all liked videogames and comic books. We're also not very nice to each other on the whole. I wouldn't know how to sum us up by saying 'the ___ one'.

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
I'm the usually reserved one that out-drinks them all and makes sure everyone enjoys themselves. I make a point to never borrow, yet they keep buying me things knowing that I have a compulsion that drives me to repay them even when they've said it was a gift.

Gulleko

Mar 30, 2011
I'm the quiet, logical one that corrects people when they use a word wrong or misspells.
I'm also the sadistic Game Master when we try out a new game. >:]

the.gill123

Jun 12, 2011
I'm the reliable one, if anyone needs anything, I'm always there for them, and I'm also the one who gives the advise, even though I shit at it, people still seem to listen.

MaAlGon3

Nov 5, 2011
I'd say I'm an odd mix between Tyler Durden (albeit less good looking) and Double D from Ed, Edd & Eddy. What do they call that? Oh yeah, a smartass.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I'm the smart ass one in the bunch that will bring a heavy dose of sarcasm wherever I go.

Snark on the go!

WeAreStevo

Sep 22, 2011
A fiercely loyal friend who is the one you call at 3 a.m. when you've just gotten arrested with a half full jar of peanut butter, no less than 3 hookers and a BAC of over .40

I'm also the go to guy for when people are moving because I have a truck

Shakomaru

May 18, 2011
Ugh... I'm the one who always tries to help but can never quite do it right and then i get my friends mad at me, even if i had the best intentions. And then I'm shy and can only really talk to a few people. Also I'm the second most oblivious person I know.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Friends?...What are these things you call...friends? I kid (mostly), I'd say I'm...

The reticent one, the sarcastic one, the verbose one, the film buff, the trivia nerd, the leech/third wheel, the smart arse and probably a few others wrapped into one.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
I'm the awkward one in the corner who genuinely wants to be a good friend, but isn't sure how.

SkellgrimOrDave

Nov 18, 2009
The bastard with a half decent core, the mildy insane one who does things other people don't feel comfortable doing.

I like it.

StarStruckStrumpets

Jan 17, 2009
Fugitive Panda said:
I'm the one who plays relationship counselor, but never has a relationship himself.
Here here!

Somehow my advice, despite lack of experience, has saved many relationships. Funny that.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
As a friend I am compose of-

The big eater. Whenever we go to eat I tend to eat fast and eat all of it even if the meal is large. By all means I'm not overweight.

The pivot. I maybe tooting my own horn but my friends are only together when I'm there most of the time.

The loyal/ good friend. I do defend my friend when I need to and the fact I willing to wake up early to catch the early train for a two hours journey just to meet them for a few hours shows I put effort to meet up with them.

The talked to guy. Abit of a double edged sword since while I do listen to their story just like when I tell them of my problems but a few times its their relationship woes (break-ups). Since I never been in a relationship I cannot related to how they're are feeling so I tend to feel insensitive about their breakups. So I get the blunts of their sadden and the whole "never fall in love" stuff. Yeah good times...