Which friend are you?

Ohhi

Nov 13, 2009
I'm the friend that starts our groups stupid escapades like tying five people up three in the back seat and two in the trunk and me and another friend in the front seat drive to dairy queen order seven blizzards and when it gets to the guys in the trunks turn I pull up and pop the trunk and they grab their blizzards and say thank you through the duct tape on their mouths.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Monkfish Acc. said:
You'd think you'd be better off going to someone who can actually help instead of just yelling at you for thirty minutes, but no.
Maybe it gets their rocks off? Some people are into that.

Also, is anyone else noticing a whole bunch of 404 errors on this site? Seems like every new thread I try to click on gets 404'd.

I'm privileged person. I'm the only one of my friends who isn't working part time while going to school and who isn't paying for school.

manic_depressive13

Dec 28, 2008
I'm the other one, seeing as my friend circle consists of just me and my best friend. Neither of us likes anyone else. In that sense it's more of a friend line.

FeraIMuse

Oct 18, 2010
I'm the one that takes the friendship seriously. When I say 'Call me anytime' or 'I'll give you the shirt off my back if you ask', I mean it. I'm also the one that has a one-strike-you're-out mentality. It takes a lot to get me to that point, if you're my friend, but once you've hit it, it'll take Hell and highwater to get you back on my good side.

I'm the one that personifies, 'Friends help you move. REAL friends help you move bodies.' Whether I was involved in turning that then-person into a now-body... well... that's up for debate.

jimahaff

Apr 28, 2011
I am the deep thinker, and the one who is always willing to listen to your problems. But most of my friends would just call me the smart one.

TheTim

Jan 23, 2010
I'm the friend who stays loyal and always listens, but im also the most realistic of my groups despite not being the smartest of them.

I'm also one who actually knows what to say to a chick in certain situations.

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
I'm the responsible one that fixes everything and when i'm not around they get in a lot of trouble.

CaptainKoala

Elite Member
May 23, 2010
I'm the drummer. You know that stereotype drummer character drummer in ever tv show/movie? that's pretty much how everyone thinks of me. But thats better than how we treat the bass player...

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
The asshole who's actually a nice guy but puts up a front so only my real friends know who I am and to everybody else I come off as intimidating so they don't fuck with my friends when we're at parties.. doesn't hurt that I work out and don't talk much when I'm in a large group (cuz I'm actually sorta shy which just helps my secret nice guy thing make more sense)

Friends call me a Creme-Egg..

Legendairy314

Aug 26, 2010
I'm the observer. You'll see me sit back and watch people more than anything else. I'll chime in every now and then to keep the conversation going but save any real points or topics when I find they actually serve a significant purpose.

Counter_Southpaw

Apr 20, 2010
I'm that asshole guy that wingmans for his brahs.

My friend are an aesthetic crew.
Brb smashing girls left right and center.

Life is good.

BakaSmurf

Elite Member
Dec 25, 2008
I'm the guy that can be relied upon for absolutely anything once I consider you a friend, be it a shoulder to cry on, an extra hand to help move furniture, to someone to back you up in a brawl.

My loyalty may be difficult to attain, but it is eternal once you have earned it.

arnoldthebird

Sep 30, 2011
I am the 'mother' of the group
I watch out for everyone, every body will come to me but it makes me a buzz kill because I'm always weighing the decision against the consequences.

I'm also the protector as I'm a rather tall and frightening figure, make sure people don't mess with my mates.

MissGinaKid

Mar 16, 2010
I'm the friend that only talks when giving out advice or asking if someone need help. I'm also the friend who demands to know the opinions of others for certain subjects.
Example: "What did you think about that one funny line that girl said?"

Capt. Crankypants

Jan 6, 2010
Oooh, I have a few. I'm the handsome/cute one, depending on the company I can either be the quiet one or the funny one. I'm also the penniless one, but at the moment, somewhat ironically, I'm also the ONLY one with a car. So, dessi-dave =P