Which is your favourite God?

Antwerp Caveman

Jan 19, 2010
SilentJay22 said:
NightmareLuna said:
Thor, hands down the best one... No god, can even match the awesomeness of Thor... Or well... No god can even match the awesomeness of any Norse God.
I choose Odin! Norse gods are the mightiest of them all!
All hail the allfather!

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
Huh... I'd list my own, but frankly, I feel like being a ninja, so I'll post a few rather OBVIOUS candidates that for some reason, haven't come up yet:

Jeremy Dawkins

Oct 17, 2011
Susano-o: killed an eight headed eight tailed giant snake just because he could. Also really well done on Naruto

VyseRogueKing

Oct 27, 2011
I have sworn my allegiance to the great Lord Wolf O'Donnell. Soon we will unleash Wolfnaroc and bring the mighty Captain Falcon to his knees.

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
Richardplex said:
lotrfanatic1 said:
Haruhi Suzumiya ^^
Damn it, well then, guess I'll have to go for Madoka to be original.
She's way nicer than Haruhi, anyway.

OT: What hasn't been said yet? Oh! Leto Atreides II. He gave us the Golden Path, you know.

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
Hades. He's so freaking metal. He doesn't care about morality or anything, he just wants death to everyone so he can have fun with them in Tartarus. I can't believe the guy or Tartarus haven't been on like, a zillion black metal album covers.

KurtzGallahad

Oct 8, 2009
I'm a bit of an Eilistraee fanboy, but really, what with Horus and Thor running around being badasses, I think we need a bit of an opposing view
Ima go with Dionysus
That was one dude who knew how to party

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
Oh Loki for sure. Yes, he's a morally ambiguous dickhead, was the primary cause of just about every problem the other gods ever encountered (to the point where they'd just automatically blame him even if he had nothing to do with what was happening), basically sets the end of the world into motion, and technically he's a giant and not actually numbered among the aesir.

BUT he's also completely unrepentant about anything he's ever done, just as frequently bailed the other gods out of situations as he got them into them (even when he hadn't actually DONE anything), and he frequently outsmarted everyone. I can't help but admire a god that stands by what he's done, both good and bad, regardless of the consequences. Not only does that take some serious balls, but some major dedication too.

So yeah, Loki FTW.

Hawk of Battle

Feb 28, 2009
Tzeentch. There is no escaping the machination of the Architect of Fate. Give yourselves over to the Change!