Which is your favourite God?

Bloodstain

Jun 20, 2009
Lorkhan.
Both Sheogorath and Jyggalag.
ALMSIVI.

Yes, I am that much of a fanboy.

Edit: Oh yeah, also, all Lovecraftian Gods.

Xixikal

Apr 6, 2011
rob_simple said:
Cthulhu. You know where you stand with a devourer of worlds.

ïa! ïa! Cthulhu fhtagn!

Cthulhu waits dead-dreaming, in all His tentacley glory, for the stars to align just right. We, His faithful, await His inevitable rise from R'lyeh.
*insert evil maniac laughter here*

snowfi6916

Nov 22, 2010
If you consider Celestia and Luna gods, then Celestia and Luna.

Otherwise, it's a toss up between Sheogorath and Akatosh for me.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I love all kinds of mythology- Greek/Roman, Norse, Japanese, Egyptian... so yeah, I'm into that... (wait can I pick more than one? 'Cause I'd like to add Haruhi Suzumiya and Foamy the Squirrel to the list...)

uguito-93

This space for rent
Jul 16, 2009
I know he's not a god but the legends of Cú Chulainn from Irish mythology are probably some of my favourites.

ImperialSunlight

Nov 18, 2009
Apollo is probably my favourite god, not just because I am an artist and because I love the things he represents but also because he reminds me of my father.

Otherwise, I like Hades, Hephaestus(extremely underrated), Odin, Osiris, Horus and Isis.

FoolKiller

Feb 8, 2008
My parents. They created me and set out the rules by which to live. Those rules formed much of my personality.

White-Death

Oct 31, 2011
My Elder scrolls fan-boy wants to scream Talos... just to piss those poncy Thalmor off.
But It's either Thor, or Sanguine, Deadric prince of hedonism, and dark indulgences.

I am at your service, Hostep.

CarlMin

Jun 6, 2010
Shouldn't it be "gods" with a small G, indicating that you are not meaning any specific God or rather gods in general?

Just saying.

Shilefin

Aug 18, 2011
I wanted to try to be a little more mature and respond with an actual 'IRL' god, but then i thought of Sheogorath.

Toaster Hunter

Jun 10, 2009
Thor, because he smashes things with a hammer. What more can anyone ask for?

http://soundcloud.com/badassoftheweek/thor

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Odin, Khorne or Haruhi Suzumiya.

Because they're simply awesome, and don't care for all that righteousness that the monotheistic guys spout.