Who was your first crush?

ToastiestZombie

Don't worry. Be happy!
Mar 21, 2011
Snowbell said:
But you can't date someone who's not real
I think my waifu wants to have a word with you.

OT: I did have a crush on this one girl back in primary school. Got my first hug from her too, which was quite a big thing when I was 7.

Kirke

Apr 3, 2011
A lass I've known somewhat for a few years, but I only felt something a few months back. I'm 16 by the way. Utterly terrified me due to me being awful in unusual social situations. Luckily it has subsided, but it took a friend and a psychologist to help me with it. Said friend helped me by telling the girl while I was busy burrowing my head in a pillow contemplating how much I liked my heart, and if a knife would be a good way to stop it from acting up. In the end, it was frightening but I developed contingency plans in case it ever happens again. Plans that involve Metro: Last Light and utter conviction that I'm an ugly bastard.

Libra

Feb 4, 2012
About a year ago, just before I turned 21. A guy at my college. Very confusing for me, since I always assumed I was asexual. I mean, who the hell gets their first crush at 21?

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
I ended up being with my first crush for five years.

Fat load of good that did me. May as well have been entered into the adult world by watching constant footage of animals being dismembered alive at 15 for all the good it did.

There are good ways and bad ways to discover things. I wouldn't be the lonely, cynical bastard I am now without this knowledge.

Darren716

Jul 7, 2011
In Kindergarten I had a crush on this Chinese girl in one of the other kindergarten classes because her and her grandmother did a little presentation about Chinese New Year and gave everyone a little red envelope with a quarter in it. This crush continued for about a year or so and then I forgot who I had a crush on next.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
It was a teacher. That was maddening; knowing that our ages were too far apart. She was so cute and nerdy looking but the crush kind of wore off after a couple of classes with her and finding out that she was really not that bright.

Moloch Sacrifice

Aug 9, 2013
I was in single-sex eduction when puberty hit, so I didn't really have much exposure to the opposite sex to develop a crush. Then at about 14 I met a girl who I became utterly enamoured with; second-generation malaysian, sporty, and an incredible smile.

Unfortunately, a month or so earlier I had been introduced to another girl by a mutual friend, and out of some weird sense of loyalty I stuck with her. Soon after, social circles moved, my crush dropped out of my life, and I've regretted it ever since.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Snowbell said:
Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh!

I'm a sad, sad person u_u
Not Mai?!?! Or Tea?!?! You are a sad person :p

I kid I kid XD

My first non-IRL crush was probably Kagome from inuyasha XD

Lieju said:
CriticalMiss said:
Xena. I have no shame.
Meh, Gabrielle was hotter.
Hell yeah she was!

My friend and I used to argue about it all the time. He prefers dark haired women XD

Morsomk_v1legacy

RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA RUMBA
Jan 30, 2013
Ohh this brings me back. It was in my first grade and I think her name was Sigrún. Not really sure, I'm not good with remembering names. She and I sat next to each other and often helped each other with home work. I thought she was cute. Sadly her family moved out of the town and I don't know what happened to her. Ahh well, that's life.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
Some girl from my primary school class. She was rather european-looking and I guess I must have just liked that. I had only said a few words to her throughout the whole of my primary school life seeing as I just felt shy around her. The few words I did say resulted in me winning a prize, it was one of those "guess how many marbles are in the jar" kind of things and I was lucky enough to have guessed the right number. Pretty crazy fate-type stuff if you're prone to thinking that way.

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
T0ad 0f Truth said:

I kid I kid XD
As a heterosexual woman I never really saw the appeal of Mai and Tea :p

[sub][sub]I much prefer women in suits...mmm Sir Integra Hellsing...[/sub][/sub]

Forobryt

Dec 14, 2012
My history teacher. Damn was she good looking, kind of the complete opposite you think of for a history teacher. Young, slim brunette and I dont think i was the only guy in the school who thought that. Was gutted when she left for a job as head of department in a different school.

Edit:
Lieju said:
Meh, Gabrielle was hotter.
Also this right here.

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Snowbell said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:

I kid I kid XD

[sub][sub]I much prefer women in suits...mmm Sir Integra Hellsing...[/sub][/sub]

How dare you call me out on my ignorant assumptions!

...Yeah, I'll be honest I didn't think that one through and forgot who bakura was XD

Euryalus

Jun 30, 2012
Snowbell said:
T0ad 0f Truth said:

I kid I kid XD

For whatever reason I thought he was Marik's sister. XD

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
Elementary School. It was a girl named Michelle Stanky (yeah, she got teased a lot because of her name) I remember her because she was in my class every other year (Kindergarten, 2nd Grade, and 4th Grade)

I think it was around 2nd grade when I realized I liked her, even if I didn't really understand why, I just liked being around her. We had a lot in common and she thought I was funny. I got teased a lot for being that guy who would rather spend recess with a girl than out on the playground, but I didn't mind.

I tried looking her up on Facebook a while back, but no luck. I think her last name may have changed. But oh well, that's just how first crushes go sometimes, huh?

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
When I was in third grade, I remember having a crush on this girl in my class.

For some reason, when I was in class, I did not feel awkward around her; it was only during lunch and recess that I kept my distance and I would simply admire her from afar. It wasn't until I had my first kiss from another girl that I really stopped feeling nervous around her.

FootloosePhoenix

Dec 23, 2010
My first crush was, and I shit you not, this guy:

That's Harold from The Red Green Show, since most people probably don't know who that is or where he's from. It's a Canadian thing, anyway. The show I mean, not the crush I had on him. I can't explain this one...but I was four at the time.

My first non-"celebrity" crush was on a blonde-haired, blue-eyed kid named Connor who was in my drama class when I was ten. He was cute and I had a crush on him for quite a long time actually, until my friend said he had been mean to her and made her cry. From then on he was just a big stupid jerk and I never forgave him for such treachery.

Snowbell

Apr 13, 2012
T0ad 0f Truth said:
For whatever reason I thought he was Marik's sister. XD
That's quite understandable, they're often portrayed together and look somewhat similar, and he does look a bit like a girl...mind you, both of them do :L

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
My frist crush was this girl Christina. A bit of a goth but not dark or death obsessed. We where good friends, but I never had the guts to let her know how I felt. Looking back I think I had a chance to tell her, circumstance had us staring into each others eyes. Every now and then I'll still kick myself for not taking that chance.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
There was a girl in second grade that was real nice to me. I proposed to her in the school parking lot with a ring I bought from a bubblegum machine.

She was real nice about it... have always been a real sensitive type.