Who was your first crush?

captnb2thep

Dec 30, 2010
Am I seriously the first one to say this!?

KIMBERLY FROM THE POWER RANGERS! I remember at 5 years old around when the show first aired, I got the spanking of my life for writing her a love letter, in crayon, professing my love for her, talking about how I would not let the putties get her and saying how I wanted to touch her "brests" and look at her "bujina." I kid you not. My mom was PISSED.

Xdeser2

Aug 11, 2012
8th Grade, A girl named Nikki. Honestly, she was pretty cool and we were good friends for quite a while, ended up going out for a few months, she broke it off because I got a bit too clingy and we didn't talk for a few years. Now, however, were pretty much good friends again so its came pretty full circle lol.

Vidiot

May 23, 2008
In 2nd grade I met a girl named Katie. I had an instant crush on her, but she never reciprocated. I do owe her a debt of gratitude, though, as she was one of the few girls in that school who treated me like a person. Also, she knew that I had this crush on her for many years and was a good enough sport about it to not freak out or snap at me.

The whole thing taught me an important lesson. Over time, I'd completely replaced the person with my idea of her. I saw her as pure and perfect and untouchable. That may sound flattering, but it means you're not seeing the real person anymore. Shortly after I graduated I bumped into her again (and had gone through a few more crushes) and I barely recognized her without all my emotional baggage attached.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
There was this guy I knew growing up, Jacob, and he was really cool and fun to be around. He was one of the very few people I could be a massive goof ball around and not care, so naturally I had this huge crush on him. I remember in 9th grade we were both in this debate club and we just got done with a conference, so our group was having dinner at the nearest restaurant. At one point during the day he said he wanted to tell me something and he was gonna tell me at dinner.

What was that message you ask? He told me that he's going to come out to his parents when he got home.

Really ruined my dinner honestly, not that I wasn't happy for him, but it was just my luck.
HA! Sorry, but that isn't the first time I've heard a story like that. I wonder how often it actually happens.

Anyway, look on the bight side. You didn't end up as a beard, and you have an interesting story to tell.

Mine is much more boring.
I knew a girl as a friend for a good while in school(high school I think), asked her out once, and she said no. The end....

See. :D Boring right?

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
captnb2thep said:
Am I seriously the first one to say this!?

KIMBERLY FROM THE POWER RANGERS! I remember at 5 years old around when the show first aired, I got the spanking of my life for writing her a love letter, in crayon, professing my love for her, talking about how I would not let the putties get her and saying how I wanted to touch her "brests" and look at her "bujina." I kid you not. My mom was PISSED.
Oh god, this just made me die of laughter. Thank you. Thank you so much for posting this.

OT: Me... I had a crush on my best friend's older brother back in 4th grade. He was three years older, but was pretty chill with being around two rather bratty fourth-grade girls, and didn't make fun of me for being a bit of a tomboy. This was a rarity in boys at the time, so I crushed on him hard. Alas, I moved soon after, and have never seen him again.

bojackx

Nov 14, 2010
My first real crush (by that I mean liking them for reasons other than looks) was a girl called Rachel back when I was 14 I think? Yeah I didn't really take an interest in girls until the start of puberty.

She was quiet and cute, and I realised I liked her after I could list off all the things that would put me off a person normally and just not care about them in the least. At the time I never said I liked her, I even went so far as to outright deny such things in front of her so you can imagine how that turned out. At the time she had a boyfriend (who was a pretty big dick) so there was nothing I could do about it anyway.

A couple of years later we were at a friend's house party and after drinking quite a bit we got to talking and it turns out that at the time she was with her boyfriend she actually liked me too. It was kind of nice knowing it wasn't unrequited and oddly comfortable to talk about, even though at the time she had half a dozen guys after her at any one time, so it's not like I would have been next in line.

Froggy Slayer

Jul 13, 2012
I caught my reflection in the mirror at the age of 12 and from that point on have never stopped being in love with that beautiful man.

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
To be brutally honest. It was 4th grade and we had this smoking hot teacher but I can't remember her name for the life of me. She was basically the crush of every boy in the class. Sadly she got married halfway through the year to my broken heart. It's kinda funny to look back on it now but hey I was in 4th grade =P

Childe

Jun 20, 2012
First crush was a girl two years older then me. Even though it was church youth group she never even knew i existed to the best of my knowledge :(

Edit: I suppose i should say that i first met her when i was in 6th grade and started liking her in my freshman year

triggrhappy94

Apr 24, 2010
I guess that would be Kayla in the 5th grade, but she was a ***** and every guy had a crush on her so I don't want to count her.
My first high school level crush was on a torturous girl named Brittney.
So she asked me out of Myspace (it was a thing back then) the summer before sophomore year. I was AFK, by the time I got back she had sent a message saying she was hacked; I still think she was covering to keep things from being awkward. Things were normal for a while--we were actually locker buddies (there weren't enough lockers for everyone so people had to buddy up) and we were close friends. After she broke up with boyfriend close to the end of the fall semester, I asked her out (also over myspace). I got shot down. She said she really didn't want a relationship, so about a week later she was with some douche bag--and I mean an aggressively douchey douche bag. About a week after that, she caught her boyfriend cheating on her and broke up with him. I asked her out a couple more times, getting shot down each time. We remained friends, talking a lot. I was always there when she needed support, but it wasn't the "friendzone" kind of thing. I began to move on, start talking to other girls, when she finally asked me to a dance. We got in a fight, and ended up not going. A little while after that, she asked me out and I said yes. That lasted three days, then she broke up with me (on myspace, when I wasn't even on), because I was "too awkward." About a week after that was her birthday party. She had invited me before she broke up with me, and didn't resent the invite because she wanted us to still be friends. The party was a trip to Great America, and I thought I could win her back there. In actuality, she had invited some guy she met on the swim team and spent the day horning on him. Her sister and cousin (who I was also friends with) could see what she was doing a lot better then I could, and tried to keep me from being the odd-man-out. The year ended with out much change, and we still talked. I was hoping to try to get with her again, but then I got set up with someone and that lasted a while (that's another long depressing story for another time). She hating my new girlfriend, but things relaxed when she got a new boyfriend and that also lasted a while. After senior year, we went our own ways. Like most my other high school friends, she doesn't return texts or facebook messages.
I'd still go out with her if I could
Yeah I was pretty clingy.

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
A girl in my class. I was around six years old. Before I could make a move though. My best friend at the time took her.

Bagged Milk

Jan 5, 2011
I've never really had many "crushes." There have been people who I'm like "damn, they're hot" but I've never really wanted to go out with them and the people who I might have I never really considered a crush. But the first person who I really had a crush on is my current and first girlfriend! She's the greatest!

Lonewolfm16

Feb 27, 2012
First crush was a girl named Brooklyn, in elementary school. She looked alot like a picture of the goddess Demeter we had in the classroom. Especially with grass in her hair. My first more serious crush was a girl named Lindsey, in 9th grade. Still good friends with her.

2012 Wont Happen

Aug 12, 2009
When I was thirteen this skinny, clean cut white girl named Sarah. Thus marked the last time I was attracted to a skinny, clean cut white girl. Or any sort of clean cut girl.

norashepard

Mar 4, 2013
Myself, the first time I looked in a mirror.

Actually though, I haven't really crushed at all in the real world. My theory is that I was both an isolated loser in school, and an early victim of puberty, so everyone else always looked way too young for me.

In fiction though, definitely Samara in Mass Effect 2. No idea why but daaaaaamn.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I went out with my crush Courtney in Grade 5. It only lasted a month or so, but I was infatuated.

Kennetic

Jan 18, 2011
The first crush I had was in fifth grade at church. We'll call her Bridgett. Bridgett was very attractive and was nice to me (which was a strange thing because I was a fucking weirdo for the longest time). Anyways, I wrote her a letter like a creeper and she giggled it off (5th grade mind you). Got over her and one of my buddies starts dating her a couple years later. Turns out she's a fucking psycho. He doesn't like this too much and tries to break up with her and she says that she'll run away and kill herself. She did in fact run away, but I find out about 6 years later that she did not kill herself. I just graduated high school and go to my new dentists' office and set up an appointment and the receptionist calls me a few days later to confirm the appointment. Who is the receptionist? Yup. Anyways, she's smoking hot now and I'm not a creeper/weirdo anymore so I ask her out to coffee. Worst. Decision. Ever. Turns out she's still crazy (and a huge slut). She wants to murder all the old church girls for no reason other than they had the audacity to be prettier than her. Nope, nope, nope, I got the hell away from her and haven't contacted her since then. Fun times.

Edit: I want to explain my current crush. We'll call her Kelsey. Kelsey and I were assigned to the same bus seat when I was in 7th grade, she in 6th. I was an asshole to her. Constantly berating her choice in books and whatnot and I even smashed her head in the window once. I don't know why I was like this to her, I didn't do that to anyone else at all. Anyways, she moved after that school year to another state to attend a boarding school (I have no clue why I just hope it wasn't because of me). 11th or 12th grade I stumble upon her myspace page. She's pretty damn attractive by this point. She remembers me but doesn't hold a grudge but she seems to be pretty bitter with life (maybe a phase) and we quit talking. Now last year, I was 23 and I find her facebook page. She's smoking hot now. I'm not sure if she remembers me but we start talking a bit and I come to find that we have a lot in common and she has an awesome personality. She's still living a state away and I'm pretty sure I don't have a chance with her. That's ok, I just want to apologize to her in person for all the shit I did to her. I'm glad that she's pretty happy now.

Arslan Aladeen

Oct 9, 2012
I had a crush named Jennica. She seemed really passionate about being in the fashion industry, which I didn't really care for, but the passion she had was something I admired about her. Truth be told, I'd say I was also envious of it.