Who would win in a fight: you or your avatar?

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
to quote a now no longer famouse quite, Id like to whip that llamas ass. I feel pretty confident in being able to beat a stupid animal if it came to that.

Ed130 The Vanguard

(Insert witty quote here)
Sep 10, 2008
Who?

The Ork getting a chainsword neck massage before getting falcon punched? Or the genetically engineered Space Marine doing the punching?

Either way I'm screwed.

Barbas

ExQQxv1D1ns
Oct 28, 2013
Strazdas said:
to quote a now no longer famouse quite, Id like to whip that llamas ass. I feel pretty confident in being able to beat a stupid animal if it came to that.
What if it was an alpaca? They are not to be trifled with, I hear.

OT: I guess I could destroy the statue, given the right means, but who wants that kind of thing on their conscience? Not to mention the more immediate ramifications of vandalizing a Daedric shrine... :/

CrazyCapnMorgan

Is not insane, just crazy >:)
Jan 5, 2011
Great. My avatar has beaten colbyns, basilisks and even a chimera with NOTHING but his hammer. And if I attempt to flee?

KO! I lose!

captcha: bowties are cool

Hildibrand approves of you, Captcha.

Little Woodsman

Nov 11, 2012
Wait... you mean.. you can use something *besides* a picture of yourself for your avatar???????

That means.... all of the conversations I've had here *weren't* actually with Calvin & Hobbes, Mewtwo, Elsa, a sentient death's head cloud, a Zigzagoon, etc....

{Hangs head} I'm so disillusioned.....

Since my avatar is in fact a picture of me, it just depends on which of us gets our ice beam attack off first!

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
It is very hard to say as my avatar is me and I am my avatar so it's 50/50.

klaynexas3

My shoes hurt
Dec 30, 2009
Well obviously I am the real Lemongrab. So, I'd simply devour my twin and take over the kingdom and make everyone my slaves. Simple really.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
Me Vs Auron? Me and my fist against Auron; the man who can swing a 5ft sword around like its made of plastic?

Yeah, I don't see this going well for me at all.

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
Pssh is this is even a question? of course I would win. Deaths daughter ain't got nothing on me!

*weeps quietly in a corner*

Aaron Sylvester

Jul 1, 2012
Hmm yeah I think Hei would kick my ass in a multitude of ways :(

He's extremely good at hand-to-hand combat and has insane mental+physical agility...alternatively he could just shoot a cable at me and zap me with million volts :(

God'sFist

May 8, 2012
well seeing as mine is the giant fist of an angry god pretty sure I'm screwed. I mean the whole point of the fist is that it comes down and obliterates everything it hits so yeah I'm fucked unless I have a power up. My swordsmanship is novice at best and clown at worst. eh *crush*

Donzacuceron

Sep 22, 2012
Depends my avatar is the Simpsons type do it for her (Elizabeth) from Bioshock Infinite. If I'm fighting the object a board come to life I'm pretty certain I'll win Elizabeth on the other hand I'm not sure those powers seem hard to beat.

verdant monkai

Oct 30, 2011
The Monkai looks very drunk that or he's high so probably me. I'd either stab or cave his head in somehow.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
DOOM GUY said:
Me vs Marisa... I'm screwed, so very screwed...
What is she from and how are you screwed?

OT: It's the freaking leader of the Cult of Skaro, one of four daleks allowed to have names, I'm boned so badly there's no words on earth or any other planet to describe it.