Who would you work for if you were a minion?

silversnake4133

Mar 14, 2010
Organization XIII. :3 Yeah, I wouldn't have a heart, but I'd have a pretty badass coat and weapon, plus I'd get to control an element! :D

seanwtfgamer

Dec 5, 2009
Dude , isn't it obvious? I would so be a member of the Metropolice, I mean every one is going to have their head smashed in with a crowbar when you are a minion, Why not look awesome while being killed?

Crispee

Nov 18, 2009
I'd work for Bowser, but not as a Soldier. Because I wouldn't get killed on masse, but I'd at least be semi respected since Bowser's minions are treated relatively nicely.

Robby Foxfur

Sep 1, 2009
Gru or someone where i may stand a chance of not being killed by a secret agent while i unload my entire gun at him only to maybe nick him in the shoulder near the climax of the action before he shot once and dropped me.

tijuanatim

Sep 24, 2008
L1250 said:
I'd work as a freelance Batman villain henchman. I'd probably want to avoid guys like The Joker or Mr. Zsasz, though. Maybe I'd work for Black Mask. He's a pretty nice guy and he seems to appreciate a helping hand.
I am thinking Two-Face. Think about it, He might be crazy, but that other half is still Harvey Dent. I'm thinking I'm positioned somewhere in Gotham City GOvernment. I mean, crooked politicians usually have it pretty sweet. I'll be the comic book Rod Blagovich!

quantum mechanic

Jul 8, 2009
If I could be an actual crazy Batman villain, that would be a nice gig. Arkham Asylum apparently has the worst security in the universe, and Batman just beats you up a little when he catches up to you. Being a henchie for one of them would suck, though: an endless stream of pain, and you're more likely to die or go to jail.

Maybe Dr. Breen...

R Man

Dec 19, 2007
Hank Scorpio. Nicest Evil Overlord in the Business. And he seemed successful.

BiscuitTrouser

Elite Member
May 19, 2008
Yeslek Ssomllur said:
Grandfather Nurgle. His blessings are many.
Im pretty good with slaanesh thank you very much. As many demonettes as one can fit in a van stuffed with coke and fueled with wine.

Benmonkey7

Jun 15, 2010
Numb1lp said:
Benmonkey7 said:
The Enclave if that counts. Power armor, plasma weapons and robots? Sign me up!
But wouldn't that be more a soldier?

I would have to go with Ernst Stavro Blofeld. I mean, this guy just doesn't give up.
Yeah, I suppose so, but it was the only one I could think of. The only other I can think of would be a batman villain minion so I guess that. Probably for The Penguin cause I like penguins :D