Why doesn't it exist yet?

8bitlove2a03

Mar 25, 2010
I would like a device to be invented that can destroy our entire planet. It would be connected to the combined wills of humanity. If at any time the people don't care enough to maintain their force of will on NOT destroying the planet, it goes off. That way, everyone will have to give a crap about living rather than just existing.

Also, to all the furry-lusters: what gives you the right to create a race of sentient beings for the sole purpose of your sexual satisfaction? That's like saying it's fine to procreate human children for the purpose of fulfilling the demands of pedophiles.

Imjustsaiyan.

JordanXlord

Mar 29, 2010
I WANT REAL MAGIC...no that that Fake shit

I want to Learn the arts of arcane

I want a reason to where my Firey robes...

if America gained magic

America would not suck anymore

(even tho there are still Shitheads and Morons...like idk...Fox News)

TOTL_UNIALAYSHUN

Aug 24, 2010
Hermione's purse thingy. Or any bag that had an endless space inside it really! I'd love to be able to take my PS3 anywhere I want in my pocket. I'd get a detachable chain or something so I could never lose it.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
TOTL_UNIALAYSHUN said:
Hermione's purse thingy. Or any bag that had an endless space inside it really! I'd love to be able to take my PS3 anywhere I want in my pocket. I'd get a detachable chain or something so I could never lose it.
Hammer space.

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
ThatLankyBastard said:
I have 2 things...

Furries
Why they should exist-Because they are awesome
*high-five*

Why they don't exist-Because secret, global, genetic modification is apparently frowned upon in most countries...
Boo hiss :(
Damn those governments and their laws.
And humanity and it's morality.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Why doesn't the Sim-Galactic-Civilization game that Spore was supposed to be exist yet?

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Raven said:
Why isn't there a digital camera that can use a carrier signal/wi-fi to upload shots directly to a computer immediately after they are taken...

No more running out of space, no more losing precious memories when the camera is lost/stolen...

Actually, £20 says this'll happen in the next 3 years...
There is. Well, it's an SD card actually. I got my mom one from Costco for Christmas, she's into photography.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Commercially available jetpacks, and not the kind that sorta fart you around with pressurized gas but the kind that do it with flames. Ignore the fact that horrible horrible ass burns would be commonplace, that'd just be cool.

And sexbots, we have sexbots now, but where are the ones that aren't really creepy?

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Sn1P3r M98 said:
Raven said:
Why isn't there a digital camera that can use a carrier signal/wi-fi to upload shots directly to a computer immediately after they are taken...

No more running out of space, no more losing precious memories when the camera is lost/stolen...

There is. Well, it's an SD card actually. I got my mom one from Costco for Christmas, she's into photography.
I ninja'd you..

New idea: invisible smoking hood. So I can smoke ANYWHERE.

RatRace123 said:
Commercially available jetpacks, and not the kind that sorta fart you around with pressurized gas but the kind that do it with flames. Ignore the fact that horrible horrible ass burns would be commonplace, that'd just be cool.

And sexbots, we have sexbots now, but where are the ones that aren't really creepy?
There's a type of sexbot that ISN'T creepy?

Whitenail

Sep 28, 2010
Fury Is Me. said:
Why does someone not find some way to create Hakurei Reimu and make her a real person? Or Yakumo Yukari... I WILL FUND THIS. WIF ALL MY MONIEZ. REIMU OR YUKARI WILL EXIST, GODDAMNIT.
Ironically I was going to say something to calm the nerves of every rabid Japanophile in the free world.

In all seriousness there needs to be some kind of alternative to braces, I've had what can best be described as metal studs and chicken wire hot-glued to my teeth for the past year or so (it was only the other week that a single rubber band was removed from that equation) and it just seems like such an archaeic orthodontic implement (new tongue-twister!) for the futuristic space-age of the 21st century. I pass a dental office on the bus each morning which boasts some miracle fixture dubbed invisalign, if that works as well as braces then let's start using it.

themyrmidon

Sep 28, 2009
If only there was a product that was like mayonnaise but had a bacon taste to it, I think my life would be complete.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
AccursedTheory said:
Sn1P3r M98 said:
Raven said:

I ninja'd you.
Ah, I didn't notice. My apologies.

As for a contribution, I'd like a computer application where I can send a message to my fridge saying I want X drink which it will then send to me via pipes in the walls, just so I don't have to get off my lazy ass while gamimg. It should also integrate with the Steam overlay and Xbox Guide.

FlashHero

Apr 3, 2010
Sn1P3r M98 said:
As for a contribution, I'd like a computer application where I can send a message to my fridge saying I want X drink which it will then send to me via pipes in the walls, just so I don't have to get off my lazy ass while gamimg. It should also integrate with the Steam overlay and Xbox Guide.
Steam overlay allowing me to get drinks from my fridge....without walking....im sooo e-mailing that to valve so they add it to the beta.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
A fully functional metal gear: Seriously, how awesome would it be to own one of these?

Varanfan9

Mar 12, 2010
Why doesn't Mechagodzilla exist yet? I mean come on any who had that kind of fire power would be unstoppable. Please who the hell wants to fight Mechagodzilla?

Kae

That which exists in the absence of space.
Legacy
Nov 27, 2009
Country
The Dreamlands
As Dragonclaw said a freaking teleporter seriously we need that, the GRID from Tron, and commercial space travel (kinda like in 2001: A Space Odyssey) complete with colonize habitable planets besides EARTH.
Ok I know the teleporter makes commercial space travel somewhat useless but I think that Teleporters would be better suited for transport of food and prime materials. Besides I've always wanted to go into space.