Why don't YOU have Skyrim?

LordXel

Sep 25, 2010
Lack of interest. I played Oblivion and I didn't like it. Also I have too much college work to do so Skyrim never had a change to stop my studying. OK Zelda has a change of doing that but never Skyrim! EVER!

YAY!!! REBELLION AGAINST SKYRIM! Now I'm just going to leave this game alone and let fans enjoy it. XP

Olivia Faraday

Mar 30, 2011
Find the open world sandbox genre head-swellingly boring in the way that makes all life seem grey and horrible. I need stucture. No Skyrim for me.

latiasracer

Jul 7, 2011
I didn't like oblivion... Lacked jeeps or helicopters or things :p Nah, Fantasy isn't really my thing... Im going to sit and wait for Far Cry 3 :D

Kiardras

Feb 16, 2011
Can't afford it yet. And I'm still debating whether its worth it when my PC will only handle medium/low graphics.

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
I have more than enough money, however the new good PC I ordered to actually play PC games for once, hasn't arrived yet, and I'm also saving up for an iPhone 4 for Christmas.
Skyrim can wait.
Plus, it'll be good to not have it distracting me from my winter workload...

GoldenFish

Jun 10, 2011
It's exam time, my computer won't run it well and I'm interested in other games right now. I will get it but not yet.

Phisi

Jun 1, 2011
Don't have the money at the moment and my experience will be broken up by school and other stuff but I'll probably be getting it in the holidays

Darius Brogan

Apr 28, 2010
Because my savings account has $0.25 in it? Also, never been very interested in a game that... long... I get too lost making my character GOD to remember which quest continues the storyline.

Appleshampoo

Sep 27, 2010
Too poor at the moment, and I just bought MW3 and Saints row 3, so the Mrs won't let me get anything else till after christmas QQ

aDuck

Dec 13, 2009
Me? Never gotten into it.

Although... I did just pick up Oblivian for 7 bucks off steam...

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
jamart said:
Oi Oi!

Me, I'm a law student, and have coursework due in... 3ish weeks. If I get Skyrim before then, my coursework will NOT be done.

You?
Replace law with economics and 3 to 2 and we have the same reason.

CrystalShadow

don't upset the insane catgirl
Apr 11, 2009
No money, and already a half a dozen games that I've bought that I haven't even looked at.
Not to mention I also own a few games that are as much of a timesink as Skyrim seems to be.

On the other hand, I also am a little apprehensive of it.
I like the idea of an RPG that actually gets close to being like it's pen & paper predecessors, but somehow something about the elder scrolls series puts me off.

I can't really explain it, it just does.