Why Homosexuality Should be Banned

TheHighDino

May 1, 2011
Why do people make such a big deal out of people being Gay? I really don't get how its wrong..? a man likes a man... so what..? I mean I'm only 14 so I don't know all the details but I seriously don't get this. I also don't get why Americans can be so against it...
(I'm not trying to piss anyone off so sorry if I did)

HalfTangible

Apr 13, 2011
Snowy Rainbow said:
HalfTangible said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
HalfTangible said:
People are beaten because other people are malicious and cruel. Homosexuality has nothing to do with it.
The cruel and malicious people beat and murder them because they are gay. Or would you like to make a case for the gay bashings and murders to be random and a statistical fluke?
I edited that post shortly after you quoted it, in case you didn't notice.

I was bullied every day in middle school, and i can tell you that there was absolutely NO rational reason behind it. Cruel and malicious people don't need a real reason. They just need to want to see you miserable. Bashing a person's sexuality just happens to be a very easy way to get someone upset.

The fact you think they need a reason really worries me. Also ticks me off, but mostly just worries me.
There's a difference between bullies being dicks and people literally organizing mobs to hunt down and assault or murder gay people. In fact, there was a very famous case here in Australia in the 80's of a group of men who did just that.
And if they hadn't hated gays they would have formed a mob for some other reason. People like that are NOT ignorant. Just evil.

Tentickles

Oct 24, 2010
ScourgeOfHell said:
You know, ive seen a lot of threads about homosexuality in these forums, and most if not all the posts defend it with an almost religious fervor. What is it with you people and gay rights, how can anyone defend that. Im sorry for being a "troll" or whatever, but seriously ppl.
When a cause is worth fighting for... it is worth fighting for.
If you wish to make an inference, we can say that you are making the same comments of the people who were against the civil right movement in the 60s.
"Gays dont deserve rights because they are unnatural." sounds an awful lot like:
"Blacks dont deserve rights because they are not White."

eggmiester

Mar 10, 2011
HalfTangible said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
HalfTangible said:
People are beaten because other people are malicious and cruel. Homosexuality has nothing to do with it.
The cruel and malicious people beat and murder them because they are gay. Or would you like to make a case for the gay bashings and murders to be random and a statistical fluke?
I edited that post shortly after you quoted it, in case you didn't notice. (not being a jerk here - really just letting you know)

I was bullied every day in middle school, and i can tell you that there was absolutely NO rational reason behind it. Cruel and malicious people don't need a real reason. They just need to want to see you miserable. Bashing a person's sexuality just happens to be a very easy way to get someone upset.

The fact you think they need a reason really worries me. Also ticks me off, but mostly just worries me.
'fraid half tangible is right here. people are just cruel. using someone's race or sexuality is just a bonus.

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
Mimsofthedawg said:
I'm failing to see your point here. Bad thing have happened and do happen to people. Yes. And? Because one group had it rough no other group who is also being beaten and murdered can wish to fight for their rights?

The world doesn't work that way.

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
HalfTangible said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
HalfTangible said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
HalfTangible said:
I edited that post shortly after you quoted it, in case you didn't notice.

There's a difference between bullies being dicks and people literally organizing mobs to hunt down and assault or murder gay people. In fact, there was a very famous case here in Australia in the 80's of a group of men who did just that.
And if they hadn't hated gays they would have formed a mob for some other reason. People like that are NOT ignorant. Just evil.
Sounds like conjecture to me. Unless you have any proof beyond said conjecture, I'm afraid your opinion will have to remain just that - opinion.

EDIT: "If they hadn't hated gays" - but they do. That's like saying "if white people had used green people instead of black people, black people wouldn't have been slaves".

Someonetookmyname

Jul 13, 2010
TheSniperFan said:
thewiseoldguy said:
A sad thing for me, about me, is that, even though i don't have anything against homosexuals, i wouldn't want my children to become it, i think it's got something to do with not getting any grandchildren.

I really hate myselef for thinking that..
You "really hate" yourself for thinking that? Sorry, but that's quite stupid.
I think that way too and there is not reason to feel bad for this opinion. Just because you don't hate something, it doesn't mean that you have to love or support it.

That's just like disabled people. I have no reason to hate them (actually feel bad for them), still I don't want my children to be disabled. <- That's kind of a drastic example. I don't want to offend anyone, sorry if I did.
You didn't offend me, and i hadn't really thought of it that way.

You and some other dude just made me think about my thoughts on having gay kids, thanks man :)

And thanks other guy too :)

Broken Boy

Apr 10, 2010
TheHighDino said:
Why do people make such a big deal out of people being Gay? I really don't get how its wrong..? a man likes a man... so what..? I mean I'm only 14 so I don't know all the details but I seriously don't get this. I also don't get why Americans can be so against it...
(I'm not trying to piss anyone off so sorry if I did)
It's not that we are trying to make a big deal out of just being gay. It's about our rights we just want the same rights as straight people get that's all.

Women fought for their rights a civil war was fought for black rights, well sorta it took time but both of those groups have them. It's our time to be treated like everyone else.

And no you didn't piss anyone off at least not me asking questions is how people learn & grow. ; )

UltraXan

Mar 1, 2011
He's trolling, right? He's not serious? Because if he is, then he deserves to die in a fire, because I've just been bombarded with religious, racist bullshit. Seriously, I did not find that funny, and I'm not even gay!

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
Mimsofthedawg said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
Mimsofthedawg said:
I'm failing to see your point here. Bad thing have happened and do happen to people. Yes. And? Because one group had it rough no other group who is also being beaten and murdered can wish to fight for their rights?

The world doesn't work that way.
My original point was clearly defined: Homosexuals have every right to fight for their rights, but it's not the same as racial discrimination.
Of course it is. One is the treatment of an individual or a people based upon their race. The other is the treatment of an individual or people based upon their sexuality.

Tentickles

Oct 24, 2010
HalfTangible said:
Snowy Rainbow said:
HalfTangible said:
I edited that post shortly after you quoted it, in case you didn't notice. (not being a jerk here - really just letting you know)

Children are inherently cruel and malicious because they dont know better.
AKA their parent's didnt teach them better.

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
UltraXan said:
He's trolling, right? He's not serious? Because if he is, then he deserves to die in a fire, because I've just been bombarded with religious, racist bullshit. Seriously, I did not find that funny, and I'm not even gay!
It was all satire aimed at showing how silly the anti-gay arguments are.

Tentickles

Oct 24, 2010
thewiseoldguy said:
A sad thing for me, about me, is that, even though i don't have anything against homosexuals, i wouldn't want my children to become it, i think it's got something to do with not getting any grandchildren.

I really hate myselef for thinking that..
It sounds more like you want to save your offspring from the emotional abuse of others (if they turned out to be gay.) and honestly if I had children it would be easier if they were straight then I wouldnt have to watch them learn first hand about the cruelty of others.

Snowy Rainbow

Jun 13, 2011
Caramel Frappe said:
Epic Win. I was actually shocked with the title at first thinking 'No way, this can't be good...' then looked at the video and started laughing with a smile. Really glad that he got the points down just right in the video, especially about religion since there are more then just Christians in America (spite that I am Christian but am not holding it against homosexuals). People need to mature, and love is ever lasting. Stopping that because it's another guy instead of a woman is like stopping yourself from eating veggies only because it's not eating your usual meat (which really you should be eating both, plus fruits but you get my point)
Very well said and I'm glad you enjoyed the video :)

Nerfherder17

May 16, 2011
Snowy Rainbow said:

I found this video and thought I'd share. Pretty old now, but I've only seen it today.

What do you think?

I thought it was great. The (sarcastic) points were pretty funny and actually hold up nicely as counterpoints to a lot of anti-homosexuality arguments. The editing was a tad annoying, but whatever.
I hope you're not serious, the video seems more of a sarcastic joke. Or the guy's a total idiot. Anyway its not a disease, and its not a choice, its just a personality trait (trait not defect!) that occur in anyone. So banning it would be like banning relationships between black or white people.

And the last thing this planet needs is more children. I'm not saying don't have kids if you want them, but this world is overpopulated, and sodomy might just be the thing that saves this race.

If you are a true patriot, and want to do something heroic for your country, suck a dick!