Wierdest thing you've ever said out of rage to a game.

Magikarp

Jan 26, 2011
The Cheezy One said:
"Retarded twatbracket!", I have no idea why.
No offence is meant to the actually retarded, or actual twatbrackets.
Don't worry, us twatbrackets aren't easily offended.

OT: "Where the fuck do all these grenades keep coming from!?" CoD: World at War on veteran wasn't fun...

SilverStrike

Jul 12, 2010
My girlfriend regularly says, whilst angry "Oh you're having a BUBBLE!"
Me? I stick to "Fuck nuggets! Fuck a duck! Fucking fuckety cheating..! I SHOT YOU IN THE FACE! I SHOT HIM! IN THE FAAACE!"

Alternatively, when happy.. "SHOTGUN TO THE FACE *****!"

corsair47

May 28, 2011
I'll cross the f*cking beams! Screw you bill murray!
-said playing ghostbusters the videogame and out of annoyance of having to revive my teamates every 20 seconds

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
For me, just the fact that some games can make me rage enough to make me loudly and repeatedly cuss is weird enough, since I generally have a very tame vocabulary when speaking. In fact, I usually actively try to avoid even minor swearing in normal speech, but give me, say, a particularly annoying colossus in SotC and you'll quickly have me saying things along the lines of "GODDAMN COCKSUCK ************!!!" I find that very strange.

EndlessCarnage

Oct 4, 2010
"You fucking under developed cum stain!"
I think that goes up there with some of the weirdest things I've said ever...

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
ejb626 said:
When I get mad enough I usually start ranting about how I'm going to jump "through the TV" out the other side and break every bone in my opponents' hands in such a way that they can never play video games again. Yeah, multiplayer shooters make me mad sometimes.
I recall making threats like that watching Zoids New Century Zero way back when.

"Harry Champ, if you say you're DESTINED TO BE KING one more time, I will physically reach into the TV and strangle you with your simpering robot nursemaids extendo-tentacles!!"

OT: Not me, but while playing Halo 3 one of my best friends let fly the greatest nonsensical string of profanity it has ever been my pleasure to witness. Can't remember exactly what it was, but it was something along the lines of:

YOU MOTHERFUCKING COCKSUCKING DICKLICKING PUSSYNONEATING GAYASSMOTHERFUCKERFAGGOT RIMJOBLOVING BITCHTITS I WILL SHOVE A CLEAR PURPLE DOUBLE-HEADED DILDO UP YOUR ASS AND CALL YOU SHIRLEY TEMPLE!!!

Truly, it was a wonder to behold. The whole game went dead silent, and the guy it was aimed at just said "Wow...". We had to break for about 10 minutes we were laughing so hard.

fishman279

Oct 29, 2009
I once said "Tom Tom CRÈVE!" (Which is basically my name twice followed by "DIE!") whilst playing against 3 of my friends on Halo 3. To this day I have no idea why I said it.

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
"WHY DID THAT TREE JUST EXPLODE!?"
Seriously, I played minecraft and started to die from trees
FUCK YOU TREES AND YOUR OXYGEN!

Or I do the whole Muttley swaring thing. SEARCH IT UP!

Ladette

Feb 4, 2011
The only games I start yelling at are sports games, I guess it's a hold over from real life.

Probably the weirdest thing i've ever done was call my custom NBA 2k11 player a "sexy little slut-whore". I scared myself.

edit: I've also called my guild mates "ass slaves" and threatened to beat them with "noob sticks" when they fuck up.

McMullen

Mar 9, 2010
Was playing Ninja Gaiden on xbox, and for some reason was having an unusual amount of trouble getting through this one room in the first level (where the white ninjas first show up on Normal). I got whittled down to my last bit of health, got fed up with the bullshit, and yelled out I'M GONNA EAT YOUR FUCKING CHILDREN!!!!" and then proceeded to get my first ever 50-hit streak with the Dragon Sword, was untouched until the room was out of bad guys, and finished with a somewhat refilled bar of health.

It was a real-life (sort of) limit break.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I was playing SH: Homecoming and the physics of the game were getting in the way and I couldn't move around a fallen chair:
'Go die in a fire physics, and take that fucking chair with you!' My friend thought it was hilarious.

Playing Borderlands and after getting murdered by one of the bosses, I forget which one, by the nth time I said:
JESUS **** MUNCHING CHRIST, FUCK YOU!!

Those are the only ones I can think of at the moment, I'm normally boring by just screaming 'fuck you' to the game.

OldRat

Dec 9, 2009
I seldom rage, but my rages are interesting when they happen. Specifically, I screamed something along the lines of "I'M GONNA FUCKING RAPE MYSELF!" and only afterwards realized I was, indeed, still in a house with three other human beings, all of whom had just heard my threats of automolestation.

R4ptur3

Feb 21, 2010
F**k you Fifa! Why do you hate meeeee?! This game hates me, it really does hate me, it's f**king broken... is along the lines of something i say on that game, probably more than once.

on an fps it's normally, wtf i hit you in the face, IN THE FACEEEEE!!! The best thing is when i go on ts there is normally about 1 of us at all times shouting at the game.

every other game is normally either f**k sake or f**k this gameeee.