Wierdest thing you've ever said out of rage to a game.

ThatGreenMonke

May 31, 2011
I'd managed to get too immersed in FFXII (I don't usually play jrpgs i swear!) got 6-7 hours in without saving and had to restart to whole game, and i believe my reaction was...

'no no no nonononononononononononononono... You slimy otter fondling son of a shit biscuit! ...Motherfucking owl raping design by committee bullfuckery!! WHERE THE FUCK IS AUTOSAVE YOU BASTARDS!?!'

Then I blacked out...

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
Weirdest rage thing I've done (more out of frustration) was on my 9th attempt at that big ass plant boss in Chaos Legion, I was one hit away from killing it and I died...Something in my head snapped and I literally started doing Light Yagami's (English) laugh from Death Note at the end of the series. In the middle of Multimedia. Surrounded by people.

Mr S

Jul 13, 2010
ArBeater said:
MP: "You laghacker!"

SP: "NO! THE GAME CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT! I WON! ME! YES ME! DON'T TELL ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN MUM!"
Hahaha, indeed so. Mothers never seem to take kindly to their sweet innocent babies swearing like sailors.

Wonder why?....

moretwocents

Jan 20, 2011
HOW THE F**K CAN YOU USE EARTHQUAKE WHILE SURFING! NO! DON'T USE DIG! THAT MAKES NO SENSE! STOP! STOOOOOOPPPP!
Pokemon is a weird game, come to think of it.

LiberalSquirrel

Social Justice Squire
Jan 3, 2010
I believe that I told a boss I was having trouble with that I would "bugger him with a rusty spoon."

...Er, yeah.

JemothSkarii said:
Weirdest rage thing I've done (more out of frustration) was on my 9th attempt at that big ass plant boss in Chaos Legion, I was one hit away from killing it and I died...Something in my head snapped and I literally started doing Light Yagami's (English) laugh from Death Note at the end of the series. In the middle of Multimedia. Surrounded by people.
...That is awesome.

Mr. Google

Jan 31, 2010
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
"You cheating, little whore! Why? Why do you have to be such a whore!?!" Digimon Rumble Arena got that a lot. Especially during boss fights with Reapermon.
Yeah that tends to be a good one for me.

OT: I once yelled this is fucking ****** bullshit i followed it up with I'm sorry that was racist and unnecessary, I was in a party with friends. It was great just because of my total mood swing.

Mavinchious Maximus

Apr 13, 2011
Well my most recent rage was when I was playing the new mortal kombat...

(WARNING LOTS OF ANGER AND KURSING.)

OH MY GOD FUCK YOU SHAO KHAN YOU HACKING MOTHER FUCKER! I WILL REPORT YOUR ASS TO XBOX LIVE YOU HAMMER TUBING WHORE! TELL YOURSELF AND YOUR HOOKER WIFE TO GET OUT OF THIS GAME! STOP FUCKING MODDING THE FUCKING GAME!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have horrors of how many fights it took me to beat him as Raiden.

Kadoodle

Nov 2, 2010
I normally don't get mad at games outside of multiplayer, but the cover controls in Red Dead Redemption have made me rage on occasions. I'll hit the aim button to pop out of cover, take a few shots, and let go of the button to return to cover. Thing is, it often takes an extra second to duck back into cover. I'm usually full of holes by the end of that second.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Said to Silent Hill: Homecoming, after being killed by a Needler: "DAMN YOU, SPIDER KNIFE THINGY, I'M GUNNA TAKE YOUR LEGS AND SHOVE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT, I'M GUNNA MAKE YOU WISH YOU'D NEVER CRAWLED OUT OF THAT HOLE!"

yeah... I really hate Needlers...

EdgeyX

Realms of Randomness
Mar 18, 2009
When my girlfriend couldn't catch a Moltres on heart gold she said two things that really made me laugh "fuck you you fucking bird with your fucking fire and your fucking neck" and "why don't you stay in this mountain and bum red if you fucking love it so much". In her defence she was there for about a hour constantly spamming ultra balls that didn't even rock even though it was on basically no health.

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
Trauma Center: Under the Knife
After several failed attempts at extracting Paraskevi, I was finally successful. I had sewn up the patient, applied the antibiotic gel, stitched her up, and was about to apply the bandage when... I ran out of time!

"YOU KNOW, THE PATIENT ISN'T GOING TO DIE JUST BECAUSE I TAKE AN EXTRA LIKE 2 SECONDS TO APPLY A BANDAGE!!"

crop52

Mar 16, 2011
L.A. Noire,
I totally choose the right option in that interrogation scene, but the game decided otherwise.
It was doing this to me multiple times, and I actively using "horse shit" and one time when it was REALLY horse shit, I said, "HORSE!"