Wierdest thing you've ever said out of rage to a game.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
I was playing that call of cthulu game once and died and shouted 'TITS ONNA FISH' then I actually thought about what I'd said and burst out laughing. Ah to be geeky.

CJ1145

Elite Member
Jan 6, 2009
I once told a game that I would eat its children and chew them into a fine paste, before shoving that paste down their throats.

SiegeJack

Jun 17, 2010
Imagine this as 1. low, 2.normal and 3. as seething with the rage of fifteen suns, all in the middle of a heatwave.

Fuck. Your. SHIT! YOU UGLY MOTHERFUCKING ASSRAMMING WHORESON. HONESTLY, YOU ARE THE PRODUCT OF THREE BITCHES. STOP FUCKING STARING AT ME. FUCK YOU.
This was at Demon's Souls, after Flameasshole killed me after I killed his pansy whore ass.

Stop. STARING. AT ME!
Said at a party, because some guy and his daughter or something were staring at us.

Darzen

Aug 27, 2009
"Suck THIS Quantum Theory Beyotch! Who's who's whipping boy now ya asshole! Suck me dry ya plum lickers!"
This is me 2 weeks ago after i beat QUANTUM theory

AnthonTheSkabot

Jun 22, 2010
John Romero will make you his *****!
Bastardi!
And I wrote a song composing of the word "fuck" said several times after playing OG Loc's motorcycle chase mission in San Andreas.

StellarViking

Apr 10, 2011
I constantly threaten to tea-bag everything that makes me mad, use varying degrees of profanity (I'll call something a jerk one second and then I'll fly into a brief rage and call it a cum-guzzling thundercunting salad-tossing chocolate-thieving motherfucking Satan's assbiscuit), and every once in a while just a simple "BLAAAAARG" or something.

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
Pretty much my rants on the elite four from pokemon plantium.

"Argh fuck you Aaron, you insect raping green haired donkey dick, fuck head, stop using double team and let me hit you.

When facing flint. "Okay he used sunny day, I guess that makes sense, ok I'll just take his fire team out by spamming surf or hydro cannon and that will be that. (Gets hit by a solar beam) fuck fuck fuckiddy fuck, I didn't no fire types could do that, dammit Flint go to hell you Roland Mcdoland rip of, with out the fucking make up." Yeah that made no sense, but still here's a picture of them, I'm sure that I'm not the only one who can spot the similarites.

Taunta

Dec 17, 2010
I was playing Mario Party with some friends and I managed to get out
"PISS ON MY TITS"
"I will PISS a BASKET."
and
"jiggly damn."

all in the same game. What? Mario Party is intense.

Oh! And I just recently played through Elite Beat Agents and I failed on Jumpin' Jack Flash (EBA fans, you know what I'm talking about.) for so long that I started singing along and replaced all the words with "Fuck you, Agent J".

Jonathan Wingo

Mar 30, 2010
Hmm... Probably just "I'M GOING TO SHOVE YOUR DICK IN A MEAT GRINDER!" or "How did it feel when you cut your dick off so you could use mods and bots?"

Veret

Apr 1, 2009
eggmiester said:
JESUS CHRIST ON A STICK!
People other than me say this? Interesting. You wouldn't think so, from the looks I get.

I've been swearing at Lara Croft a lot lately, although most of it isn't that original. And then there's the old standby of "FUCK ME SIDEWAYS WITH A LUNCHBOX" (courtesy of Ethan Albright [http://loot-ninja.com/2007/08/23/a-letter-to-john-madden-from-washington-redskins-long-snapper-ethan-albright/]).

Oh, and I once called my car a bosh'tet in Need For Speed: Most Wanted. Stupid thing handled like a greased hockey puck on the goddamn moon.

Quantum Star

Jul 17, 2010
I just spew random profanity like a gushing fire hydrant. It usually ammounts to saying fuck and cock alot.

AMMO Kid

Jan 2, 2009
I sometimes get pissed off at the game developers for putting dumb things in the game, so I one time I yelled something along the lines of "This feels like you are fingering me in the most displeasing way after you already took my money!" I didn't really think when I said that, so in all honesty whatever bias you read into the word "fingering" can change the whole meaning of the sentence...

YamadaJisho

Sep 22, 2009
Profanity warning.

"FUCK YOU SIEGFRIED! GO FUCK YOUR CHEATING ASS WITH YOUR GIANT GAY DOUCHE SWORD YOU FUCKING CHEATER!"

I then broke my controller throwing it against a wall. I fucking HATE Siegfried.

Profanity warning over.

Biodeamon

Apr 11, 2011
"your mother was a woman!" yeah, i'd not good at insults...

Also Captcha is now using goddamn gothic font.