Wise Counsel

cynicthnkr

Jan 27, 2012
David Bjur said:
Wow, I didn't expect that. I just got Mass Effect 3's ending spoiled to me.
Well, F*** you Critical Miss.
Good joke. (I wonder if I will get a warning for low content.)

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
David Bjur said:
Wow, I didn't expect that. I just got Mass Effect 3's ending spoiled to me.
Well, F*** you Critical Miss.
You managed to go this long without having the ending to ME3 spoiled for you?

Where was your internet connection these last 2 months?

Sparrow

Feb 22, 2009
Mr.Pandah said:
Looks like people are still upset over the ME3 ending. Thought that had passed over finally. Guess not. It was funny up until that point for me.
I'm pretty sure we've reached the point that we can laugh about it now. Lighten up, bro.

maninahat said:
I think the punch line would work better if it had been a more vague, "It makes no real difference in the end". This feels like its explaining the joke too much. When Mass Effect 3 is on the front page of gaming news for an entire goddamn month, you can afford to keep the allusions subtle.
I got to agree with you, here. The punchline was faaaar to specific. Something like "Hit her. Or don't. Nothing matters to me anymore." would have been a lot funnier.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Larry's alluding pretty heavily to a more XXX-rated form of eating...
Seems legit.

Well now I know more about ME3, funny though.

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
Well, im chill'in with my Sunbro Solaire over here, and he says "Make Her Glossily Incandescent."

I think hes siding with the "Eat Her" option.

Jandau

Smug Platypus
Dec 19, 2008
Mr.Pandah said:
Looks like people are still upset over the ME3 ending. Thought that had passed over finally. Guess not. It was funny up until that point for me.
I'm pretty sure that the ME3 ending will be the gaming's equivalent of the Star Wars prequels, and people are still pissed about those, so don't expect it to blow over any time soon...

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
o.o

this dood is showing the patience of a saint.

and Erin should have thrown her boss out the window about the time of the accident that caused the hallucinations