Wise Counsel

McMullen

Mar 9, 2010
David Bjur said:
Wow, I didn't expect that. I just got Mass Effect 3's ending spoiled to me.
Well, F*** you Critical Miss.
So, what's it like living under a rock?

I haven't played it either, and I've still picked up that much from what people around me say.

DirtyJunkieScum

Feb 5, 2012
I now declare that next weeks Critical Miss will be an illustration of the advice she eventually chose to go with, as voted for by the Escapist community.

I vote for option 4... the Larry option... Erin EATING Sharon...not as food...in that they should be engaging in oral sex with one another.

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
For the love of crap, I thought the internet's rage over the Mass Effect 3 ending had gone dormant. Don't encourage it.

Aircross

Jun 16, 2011
Poor Shepard. He played Mass Effect 3, where the choices don't matter and the endings are all the same.

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
David Bjur said:
Sigh, me too, although I had most of it put together anyway, so this just confirms it. I JUST started the game too.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Ah, Larry, you having a one track mind means you can never go down the wrong path, as there is only the one to choose from.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Congratulations Shepard! You now know the secret of the universe everyone over 13 already knew!.......yay.....

Good game, bad ending, and a GREAT comic!
In my opinion anyway.

I wonder what Shepard was like with Erin before ME3?

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Kratos' Expression sells it for me. He looks so happy at the thought. Can I get that on a shirt? Or a coffee mug? That seems the right way to start a day.

And aww, they broke Shep. So last comic was nonsequitur? Or is this one?

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
Poor Shepard, someone send him some cute cat picture, immediately!

Anyway, now that I think about it, I haven't played any games in the last couple years that don't involve eliminating someone in some way, weird.

Imp Emissary said:
I am Commander Shepard and you are my favourite love interest.

fanklok

Legendary Table User
Jul 17, 2009
I think she should take Leisure Suit Larry's advice, and you should make a comic for it, so I can study it... for science.

Catface Meowmers

Bless My Nippers!
Aug 29, 2010
I still think this dude's a hallucination. He's just too perfectly stereotypical, the two shirts, the quirky logo, the bracelets, a fuckin' SOUL PATCH for christ's sake.

David Bjur

Hazy sucks, Daystar Moreso
Nov 21, 2011
McMullen said:
David Bjur said:
So, what's it like living under a rock?

I haven't played it either, and I've still picked up that much from what people around me say.
I find your response offensive, and the reason I haven't heard of it is because I have avoided Mass Effect threads and threads that has high spoiler-value.
NinjaDeathSlap said:
You managed to go this long without having the ending to ME3 spoiled for you?

Where was your internet connection these last 2 months?
As I said to the other guy, I avoided threads that could potentially spoil the ending to me.
chaosyoshimage said:
Sigh, me too, although I had most of it put together anyway, so this just confirms it. I JUST started the game too.
Yeah, me too, one of my friends spoiled that explosions had something to do with the ending and with all the "MASS EFFECT 3'S ENDING SUCKS" threads I was sort of guessing that you would blow up something that you treasured. Luckily we have Critical Miss to help us figuring out the ending.
And I haven't even gotten to insert the disc into my Xbox....

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Beryl77 said:
Poor Shepard, someone send him some cute cat picture, immediately!

Anyway, now that I think about it, I haven't played any games in the last couple years that don't involve eliminating someone in some way, weird.

Imp Emissary said:
I am Commander Shepard and you are my favourite love interest.
Ha! Not bad. I wonder....

Who is more messed up? Erin or Jack?

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Can someone explain to me the Sheperd part of the joke? I understand every other character but I never played ME 3, what does he mean by "color of explosion"?

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
anthony87 said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Looks like people are still upset over the ME3 ending. Thought that had passed over finally. Guess not. It was funny up until that point for me.
Well then I sincerely hope that at some point in your future you learn to lighten up. It's over and done with, now we're at the stage where we can all have a laugh about it.
Sparrow said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Looks like people are still upset over the ME3 ending. Thought that had passed over finally. Guess not. It was funny up until that point for me.
I'm pretty sure we've reached the point that we can laugh about it now. Lighten up, bro.

maninahat said:
I think the punch line would work better if it had been a more vague, "It makes no real difference in the end". This feels like its explaining the joke too much. When Mass Effect 3 is on the front page of gaming news for an entire goddamn month, you can afford to keep the allusions subtle.
I got to agree with you, here. The punchline was faaaar to specific. Something like "Hit her. Or don't. Nothing matters to me anymore." would have been a lot funnier.
Just would like to point out, I'm not your bro.

Now that that is out of the way, I'll state this has nothing to do with me "not being able to take a joke" or having to "lighten up". I just didn't care for yet another Mass Effect 3 joke. It's been done over and over again and the fact that this comic has continually dropped back on it as their crutch joke is just poor writing at this point.

Oh boohoo, I didn't laugh at the joke they made in their webcomic and I said something about it, I must be miserable in real life and not know how to laugh. *rolls eyes*