Woman Falls Off Wii Balance Board, Turns Into Nymphomaniac

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Distorted Stu said:
Does this work with men? >_>
*drops Wii on Penis*

I can safely say it does not work, and is in fact a very embrassing thing to have to go to the hospital for. Perhaps I should have tried the controller first...

OT: Well, this is certainly funny but it only goes to strenghen my hatred of Nintendo... damn them for being able to pleasure women better than me.

NeoAC

Zombie Nation #LetsRise
Jun 9, 2008
Thanks a lot Andy! My mom has a Wii Balance Board. The last two words I wanted in my head together were Mom and nympho! Arrrgh, where's my brain soap!

ssgt splatter

Oct 8, 2008
Tetranitrophenol said:
This reminds me of a typical Hentai movie plot in which the main heroine becomes hypnotized or spelled by an evil wizard/demon/parasite and is forced to to its "dirty" biddings.
HA! XD
If I had a dime for every time that plot device has been used...
[edit] I'm bookmarking this just so I can read more posts, this is hilarious.

Aggs

May 5, 2009
At first I wanted to laugh, but I have to get home and warn my family to stay away from the Wii until this is no longer a problem.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Well that's gotta be a new one. Hilarious!

Another health hazard on box?at cause horniness? XD

ElArabDeMagnifico

Dec 20, 2007
Daily Star or not, it is a real thing also known as Hypersexuality. [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypersexuality]

Another similar story. [http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-491210/Help-My-wife-WAS-doting-mother--went-coma-shes-hypersexual.html]

Danny Ocean

Master Archivist
Jun 28, 2008
Andy Chalk said:
Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistent_genital_arousal_disorder] in which women experience "spontaneous and persistent genital arousal" that's unrelated to any actual sexual desire.
Pft. I'm 17. I've had that for the last 4 years.

Harn

Nov 19, 2009
Truly a plague on humanity

*runs off to buy wii balance boards for every girl in town*

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
khaimera said:
Anyone notice how happy the guy in the background of the picture looks? Its like he's waiting for something.
...holy shit, man. HE PLANNED IT ALL ALONG!

Honestly, this is the first time the thought of getting one of those things has entered my head.
I'd just have to figure out a way to give it to my girl without her feeling the need to break it over my head for seemingly suggesting that she needs to lose weight.

Andy Chalk

One Flag, One Fleet, One Cat
Nov 12, 2002
NeoAC said:
Thanks a lot Andy! My mom has a Wii Balance Board. The last two words I wanted in my head together were Mom and nympho! Arrrgh, where's my brain soap!
If you really loved your mom, you'd sign the petition! [http://www.petitiononline.com/sexboard/petition.html]

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
Well, it sounds like she probably would've gotten this falling over anyway.

Better that she find out sooner than later, I guess...

Gaias

Apr 2, 2009
Harn said:
Truly a plague on humanity

*runs off to buy wii balance boards for every girl in town*
If this result can be reproduced reliably, than a international tax exemption should be enforced in most countries that sell the Wii.

TheDoctor455

Friendly Neighborhood Time Lord
Apr 1, 2009
Le Tueur said:
Err....

[HEADING=2]MAN TRIPS ON XBOX CABLES, BECOMES MASOCHIST.[/HEADING]

Look, I can do it too!
Isn't that just discovering that you like severe pain?
I thought Masochism was considered a "dormant" condition...

Caiti Voltaire

Feb 10, 2010
I cant believe people seem upset about this being posted, its obvious that the reporting is being facetious for the sake of humour. It's certainly an interesting if utterly ludicrous example of a tabloid ad though, a woman blaming the fact she cant keep her bloody pants on, on a piece of electronic equipment.

Caiti Voltaire

Feb 10, 2010
TheDoctor455 said:
Isn't that just discovering that you like severe pain?
I thought Masochism was considered a "dormant" condition...
Masochism as a medical condition is a chemical disorder in the brain that causes the brain to misinterpret "pain" signals as "arousal" signals. It also has many other unbalancing effects which are tangential.

CakeDragon

Mar 10, 2009
Dok Zombie said:
I'd take anything in The Daily Star with a generous pinch of salt.
I was about to say this.
Come on, this can't be 100% true. Well I find it very hard to believe, at least.