Woman Seduces Teen She Met on Xbox Live, Gets Busted

Rigs83

Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
As horrible as this is I can't help but be reminded of this South Park Episode [http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/155302/afternoon-delight]

Celtic_Kerr

May 21, 2010
Swaki said:
that's low man, sure child molesters are universally regarded as bad people, but there is no need to show a picture of her, especially when she has kids, you are not hurting her, shes going to jail, but her kids dont need schoolmates (the chance that some of the kids who go to their school visiting this site is pretty big) to know, and heck even if they dont plastering her face around is in poor taste, its not like she is on the run and you could hope that someone could contact the police with information about her.
I can't remember WHERE it is exactly, but I seemto remember there was a town or a state or something that had a law: If you're a convicted child molester, you must walk up to the door of EVERY neighbor in a certain radius, knock on itm, and tell them you're a convicted child molestor.

Picture seems rather common practice actually.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Just goes to show you that there is no gender difference between the sick fucks out there.
There is quite a disparity of numbers.

awesomeClaw

Aug 17, 2009
Personally, i think if the kid agreed to it, why not?

But if she raped him, she´s a seriously sick girl. Like, Hitler sick.
But again, if the kid agreed...

EDIT: Looking at her picture, she looks like a fucking drug addict. Not cool. Previous opinion canceled.

Swaki

Apr 15, 2009
Ironic Pirate said:
Swaki said:
that's low man, sure child molesters are universally regarded as bad people, but there is no need to show a picture of her, especially when she has kids, you are not hurting her, shes going to jail, but her kids dont need schoolmates (the chance that some of the kids who go to their school visiting this site is pretty big) to know, and heck even if they dont plastering her face around is in poor taste, its not like she is on the run and you could hope that someone could contact the police with information about her.
There's no way people at school wouldn't find out.

And putting photos is standard procedure, not "low".
and you don't see the problem in that?, where do you draw the line?, sure i live in Denmark where its standard procedure not to mention names or show pictures, even if the suspect is on the run the police only gives out vague information like height and hair colour, imagine that instead of showing pictures of her and her name, they didn't, she would still be punished for her crimes, but how would the classmates find out?.

Is the 15+ years shes going to spend in jail not a fitting punishment, does her family need to suffer for her crimes too? and what about after she has paid for her crimes, her life will still be ruined long after she has paid her debt to society, note im not saying that we need to go easy on such crimes.

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Absolutely horrifying. He's a child...and probably quite close to one of her own children in age. He's bound to be confused by everything. Hopefully his parents will get him the support he needs.

awesomeClaw said:

But if she raped him, she´s a seriously sick dude. Like, Hitler sick.
It's statutory rape. He's not mature enough to make that decision and understand the ramifications. Doesn't matter if he thought it was a great idea or not - it's too easy for an adult to manipulate a child.

shemoanscazrex3

Mar 24, 2010
The Rookie Gamer said:
TheAmazingHobo said:
Pretty sure we alread had a thread about this, but might be mistaken.

Also: still wrong, still not funny, still not "awesome for the dude".
This.

The double standards people have for this stuff is ridiculous. If it was a man and a 13 year old girl, people would be calling him a sick pedophile, but for a woman and a boy, there going to act like it's no big deal.
The same way girls can hold hands with each other and not be considered gay or guys can have all the sex they want and be cool or the reason I'm supposed to pay for dates and give her my jacket when its cold. Double standards are everywhere. Lets take it up with society

BioTox

Nov 19, 2009
loc978 said:
I'll bet that kid's really confused, and more than a little disillusioned now.
I blame the parents and Microsoft for providing him with XBox Live.
Why would you blame a company? The parent choose to buy it for him and not to monitor what he's watching/playing or who he is interacting with online. That's not Microsoft's job or fault. The kid gave out his personal information to the woman.

Yes, I think it's a really bad thing she did but you cannot blame a company for providing a service. They are not the ones that were exploiting it. Video games already get a bad enough wrap. The woman gets what she deserves.

Gahars

Feb 4, 2008
That's just despicable...

I agree with OP, that makes me sick to my stomach as well.

awesomeClaw

Aug 17, 2009
Susan Arendt said:
Absolutely horrifying. He's a child...and probably quite close to one of her own children in age. He's bound to be confused by everything. Hopefully his parents will get him the support he needs.

awesomeClaw said:

It's statutory rape. He's not mature enough to make that decision and understand the ramifications. Doesn't matter if he thought it was a great idea or not - it's too easy for an adult to manipulate a child.
I see where you´re coming from.

But let´s look at this whole "Manipulating" business.

Marketers manipulate people to feel and think things all the time. But that´s not "statutory mind rape" because of it. They manipulate people into wasting their money, but they´re not charged because of it. Hell, someone has probably been mentally and physically injured because of wasting their money because of marketers. But it´s not their fault that the person made the wrong descision.

But on second thought, the woman in this picture doesn´t really look like a nice, healthy person, so in this case, she should be charged. But in another case, like if a 25 year old had sex with a 14 year old, the 14 year old made the wrong descision if (s)he regrets it - you can´t blame the 25 year old.

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
awesomeClaw said:
Because the child is 13.
This isn't an 18 year old who at least some semblance, however small, of education and life experience. This is a 13 year old child who was manipulated by a 36 year old woman who knows better. She preyed on his youth and ignorance with lies and deceit for her own benefit. He was used by this selfish monster of a woman, and now he'll have to work through that potentially damaging fact. THAT is 'why not'.

Geez, people.
I mean, I know this is the internet...but come on.

asinann

Apr 28, 2008
How much you wanna be she gets probation or a suspended sentence?

This happens every time a woman molests boys, she gets charged, then she gets a joke of a sentence. If this had been a man that pulled this on a 13 year old girl he would get a 20 year sentence and have what he did announced to the general population so that when he got to prison they would beat or kill him.

ItsAChiaotzu

Apr 20, 2009
Susan Arendt said:

awesomeClaw said:

I never really understood this argument, it doesn't make any sense to assume that all 15 year olds are too immature to have sex and all 16 year olds are mature enough to have sex. I mean, considering sex is our primary purpose biologically, there's no reason that consensual sex should be illegal, it's insulting to assume this kid is so stupid he doesn't understand the ramifications of sex.

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
Baby Tea said:
awesomeClaw said:
Because the child is 13.
This isn't an 18 year old who at least some semblance, however small, of education and life experience. This is a 13 year old child who was manipulated by a 36 year old woman who knows better. She preyed on his youth and ignorance with lies and deceit for her own benefit. He was used by this selfish monster of a woman, and now he'll have to work through that potentially damaging fact. THAT is 'why not'.

Geez, people.
I mean, I know this is the internet...but come on.
Agreed. And if we must be barbaric, the woman's not even hot.
But seriously, she seduced a 13 year old. This kid probably has raging hormones and wasn't thinking straight. This woman, on the other hand, knew how to manipulate this kid and how to get what she wanted from him.

This is an educated adult versus a blissfully unaware kid.