Woman Seduces Teen She Met on Xbox Live, Gets Busted

Baby Tea

Just Ask Frankie
Sep 18, 2008
this isnt my name said:
Baby Tea said:
Look at the facts! She's a 36 year old woman who had sex with a 13 year old boy, after lying about her age! Yeah, that's monstrous. Why would she lie about something like that if she wasn't trying to prey on people? If she was just out to have fun playing games online, then who the hell cares?
I dont see how lying about her age is relevant, would her being 23 change anything ? No.
Holy flying shit on a sausage roll. Do I honestly have to defend the law on sexual predators?
Am I seriously sitting here, having to explain to people why what this woman did was wrong?
Damn, that's sad.

You're right, her age means nothing. If she was 36, 23, 58, or 73, this would all be just as horrific.
But her lying about her age shows her malicious intent.
Why would she tell anyone her age at all on XBL? When does that come up in conversation?
I know! When you're flirting with underage kids and you don't want to seem like a complete predator.
But she is.

Seriously, I'm done with this thread.
If I keep going, I'm going to get in trouble. And I'd rather not.
But that fact that someone, anyone, would defend this woman's actions is sickening.

Dexion

Nov 13, 2009
I cant believe there are actually ppl trying to defend what this woman did..This is my first post in nearly 2 years of being registered here and i just need to air my disgust with the ppl saying that its alright or to convict her cus she doesnt look great.

The hell is that..hes 13 for crying out loud that just wrong.. i dunno what you were doing when you were 13 and clearly i dont WANT to know if your okay with what she did cus sheesh..what she did is wrong.. a mother of 3.. 36 year old woman lying about her age..i mean for real.. whats NOT wrong with that?

She should know better ..ALOT better..cus you cant expect a 13 year old to make the right decision when it comes down to the matter of sex. Does he even know what the consequences could be? How would her kids feel about that if they are around the same age? She might aswell be sleeping with her own..

Sorry but that shits just wrong. Theres no defending what she did..period.

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
Baby Tea said:
Why would she tell anyone her age at all on XBL?
Not necessarily because she wanted to have sex with them. Women are often touchy about their age, and some 13 year olds would definitively be slightly freaked out by playing games with someone who could be the age of their mothers. While if the girl was in her early 20's it would be much more exotic and thrilling.

Everything is not black and white. At least I am not told enough about the case to properly judge, just by seeing this article. There are too many unknowns.

And with that- I too am out.

Negatempest

May 10, 2008
See, I have my own view of things. It ain't pretty nor is it there to get attention. A lot of teens have sexual fantasies of their teachers/older men/women. To say that a teen didn't find a single adult attractive is a lie. Now if the adult looked like Hallie Bary (think I spelled it correctly) Angelina Jolie, Tom Cruz, or Sean Connery it would be a completely different story. Remember that golden shower incident? Heck I know of many women around 20 years old (cousins and friends) who would still love a "piece" of Sean Connery even at his current age. Age isn't the issue....but it is...that is why it is so confusing to speak of.

For myself, a man of 24 years old, find women older than me FAR more attractive than the jail bait others aim for. To me a woman of 28+ years old has that full bloom effect of a flower compared to the "bud" of young women...but that is just my taste.

Critical_Sneeze

Oct 19, 2010
HG131 said:
But how was she being selfish? She didn't turn herself in after all.
"I have three dependants who rely on me. I know, I'll do something overtly illegal. Surely the sexual pleasure I will derive from sex with a 13 yr old will be well worth the risk of being imprisoned and having my children put into care."

ishist

Jul 6, 2010
Oh, you people and your society. I was a 13 year old boy once.

Not old enough to understand the ramifications? By the time I was three years older than that boy I was married and had a child. In that order. That was 15 years ago and I'm still happily married and now have 2 children. I'm willing to bet that the majority of people here haven't been happily married that long. Hell, most of your parents probably weren't happily married that long.

Granted my story is an exception but here you people sit judging two people you've never met. You people are what makes me sick.

WitherVoice

Sep 17, 2008
This may not be a popular opinion, but I'm going to say it anyway - the 13 years old bit is not the issue. There are 13-year-olds out there, male and female, that are as ready as they'll ever be to consent. There are many more, I reckon, that are not. Sick or not, hardly the point. It's ILLEGAL, and that's why she should not have done it. If she used blackmail, drugged him, or in other ways made it rape, so much the worse. If she didn't, I'm not going to say "omg sick", I'm going to say "stupid move, totally not legal".

I figure there ought to be an age limit on having sex, and I have no objection to the current one; it's never even been close to mattering to me. If they both wanted it, and no pressure was involved, it's still illegal but I'd hardly be running my legs off to report it, myself.

As for "looking like an addict/crazy person", I call bull. She looks like a tired, emotionally drained detainee that has received no time nor tools for personal grooming for a good while. I suppose that in a sense, she does "look like an addict", considering arrest photos are the most common place most of us see "addicts", but I'm afraid I'm going to have to play the "book by cover judgement error" card.

Not condoning her actions, but I'm not in possession of enough information to go very far in condemning them, either. All I'll say is she displayed very poor judgement; fairly common thing among humans.

Sovvolf

Mar 23, 2009
HG131 said:
How would you get in trouble? Aren't you a mod? That seems to be the last type of person to get in trouble.
Who watches the watchmen?... Probably other mods and the higher ups. Mods can still be called out for their actions. With the looks of things, this is something Baby T feels strongly about and probably chose wisely to remove himself from the conversation before things started to turn ugly.

As for the topic it self... Yeah its pretty messed up. I will admit that at that age... I had some really funky thoughts about my drama teacher. Just like probably any teen would with all those hormones flying around. However, they were just day dreams... The actual act it self, a 30 year old taking advantage of a 13 year old... Yeah its pretty sick. I hold it up there with a man/woman doing the same thing to a 13 year old girl. I don't think gender should create a double standard here and I think she should be punished just as much as what anyone else would for that crime.

Though I doubt it. Seems when anyone here's about a man getting raped by a women, its humorous and not all that serious. Its a double standard that society seems to accept any I have my feelings that this child molester will get a reduced sentence for it.

itsnotyouitsme

Dec 27, 2008
Where the hell were all those women when i was 12? And why is she being arrested! Sex is hardly the worst thing she could have done to the kid. It's not like she ran up there and broke his xbox or strapped him to a table and forced him to play monopoly.

Unless he was actually against it, which i doubt, she gave him pictures and movies of her and he replied back all the same. It's like arresting an ice cream woman because she gave a young male 2 balloons and a free ice cream cone.

(please do not misunderstand. I do not ok any such behavior that borderlines losing touch with reality such as this. I just find it mildly funny in a baby eating joke way.)

zelda2fanboy

Oct 6, 2009
I don't know these two people and I don't anything of the circumstances, but the interference of his parents and the police was probably much more emotionally scarring, confusing, and traumatizing than having consensual sex. And yes, I realize kids that young cannot legally consent. Just a sad f-d up situation all around. One horrific memory and one destroyed family.

8-Bit Grin

Apr 20, 2010
shemoanscazrex3 said:
The same way girls can hold hands with each other and not be considered gay.
Or guys can have all the sex they want and be cool.
Or the reason I'm supposed to pay for dates and give her my jacket when its cold.
Double standards are everywhere. Lets take it up with society
Absolutely brilliant examples.

Sometimes, societal standards are just accepted without question and you just have to 'deal'.

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Women paedophiles are more common than you might think, but rarely get reported on.
It makes my skin crawl, someone who has kids is seducing a kid? How would she feel if some pedo tried seducing her child online!? Understand people, I do no not.
I know there's loads of places for female rape victims to get help, but I've heard of any places for the males. I hope they make some if they haven't already.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
Khushal said:
This reminds me of a south park episode... But the police in the episode don't really help and people's reaction is not really what you would expect... everyone just says

EDIT: Damn those Ninjas...
lol damn, ninja'd two times over!

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
The Rookie Gamer said:
TheAmazingHobo said:
Pretty sure we alread had a thread about this, but might be mistaken.

Also: still wrong, still not funny, still not "awesome for the dude".
This.

The double standards people have for this stuff is ridiculous. If it was a man and a 13 year old girl, people would be calling him a sick pedophile, but for a woman and a boy, there going to act like it's no big deal.
Yea. I got to say I usually think "good for you" when I hear about a teen boy hooking up with the teacher and stuff. However, 13 is pretty damn young. Even with the double-standard, that's pretty sick... from an older perspective.

My first crush was on a woman 10 years older than me, I was probably about 13 too. I gotta say, I wouldn't have minded being molested by her at that point.
Yes, it's wrong I know but I would've considered myself pretty damn lucky.