Worst game addiction?

SurferRosa

May 11, 2008
Ultima Online addiction was worse than cigarettes with me for a long time, literally couldn't stop the mass ownage until 4-5am.

MagikMystery

Aug 9, 2008
Guild Wars for me. Had a 55 and 600hp monk and took it as a challenge to try and farm every single zone in the game. And when eye of the north came out, I spent ages and ages completing missions and running around corners of the map to get a rainbow phoenix. I'd played over 2k hours by the time I quit :(

Also, I used to play an awful lot of Call of Duty 4, It's probably a good thing that my hard drive failed the week before my exams or I would've failed them all.

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
Marathoned the entire Baldur's Gate series years ago, that was a fun summer.
As far as true addictions go? Diablo II.

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
The Ratchet and Clank series have always kept me glued to the screen no matter what. It's such a shame that it always ends...

pieeater911

Jun 27, 2008
Though I've never been truly addicted to a game, I do like to play them to absolute completion as best I can. Here are my top games.

Mass Effect. KOTOR. Morrowind. Oblivion. Fallout. Fallout 2. Diablo. Diablo 2. Starcraft. Medieval: Total War 2.

And I just know that Fallout 3 and Left 4 Dead will steal a few hundred hours of my life away as well.

sheomad

Aug 17, 2008
WoW and F.E.A.R fear was like the gameing jesus for me i was addicted for wow for like 2 years and just randomly one day stop playing it and ( also proud :D) dont play it no more i think i hocked the CDs at a sum pawn shop for like a new pen for my DS

Simski

Aug 17, 2008
I have quite temporary game addictions.
I was addicted to Maple story for a while and could spend several days not going out and just playing it with friends.
However then after a while the game got too repeative and I stopped playing.

The same with dungeon siege 1 and 2.
Both where awesome to play but got boring after a while.

Now the worst timewaster I have is Zombie survival on Gmod.
However my addiction there isn't that bad, the worst it does is swagging a few hours on nights where I have to get up early.

Shrifes

Jul 4, 2008
Drmortuss post=9.68445.629123 said:
thestdinstud post=9.68445.628946 said:
twacker post=9.68445.628929 said:
Although I've kicked my WoW addiction!
Same!!! :D
I too have kicked my WoW addiction as of the beginning of the summer break.
But I think my next addiction will be Too Human or The Force Unleashed
I kicked my addiction Sept. 2nd last year. :) So that means I am almost at one year of no WoW. Anyways, WoW, Diablo 2, and Fable. I was thinking Oblivion but I can put that down easy enough.

Dessembrae

Feb 27, 2008
starcraft and diablo 2 but I'm over it now...I still pull out starcraft every now and again do...like the same day starcraft 2 was announced -.-

my next addiction will probably be too human...but you newer know i suppose ^_^

flamedance58

May 2, 2008
Pokemon, Diablo I, Diablo II: LoD, EVE Online, Runescape, Flyff, Ragnarok Online, Final Fantasy 7, Zelda: A Link's Beginning, Gunbound, and C&C.

Yah I've had a lot of games I just couldn't get enough of..I've kicked all of them except EVE Online cause it's just so damn fun.

Reep

Jul 23, 2008
WoW, i went as far as to uninstall the game and sold my account completely. 1 year without WoW, feels good...

CriMs0nC0bra

Feb 22, 2008
I used to play WoW til like 5 in the morning everyday before I learned about self-control.
Now I barely play.. mostly because it doesn't interest me anymore =\