Worst game names Ever

moosek

Nov 5, 2009
Onyx Oblivion said:
[HEADING=1]Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel[/HEADING]

Only two words in that make sense: Knell. Of.
"Japanese Name: Terrible Subtitle." That is the template for failure.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Arc Rise Fantasia. Come on Japan! If you're gonna put random words together, at least make them somewhat relevant to the game!

Sarpedon

Feb 9, 2011
The Chronicle of Narnia videogame for the xbox. Seriously, the game was SO bad I never got past the first level. It just made me nauseous to play, literally.

Guitarmasterx7

Day Pig
Mar 16, 2009
Chemical Horse said:
dissidia 012 duodecim final fantasy
I have to putt 100% of my vote into this. By the way, it's the second game in the series which is supposedly a prequel to the first one. How the number 12 factors into that is completely beyond me.

farq1414

Jan 26, 2011
strong bad cool game for attractive people

one of the longest video game names ever i will try and find more

edit: i found another one
Tohoku Daigaku Mirai-Kagaku-Gijutsu-Kyodo-Kenkyu-Center Kawashima Ryuta Kyoju Kanshu: Motto Nou wo Kitaeru Otona no DS Training

Mr. Fancy Pants

May 7, 2011
Guitarmasterx7 said:
Chemical Horse said:
dissidia 012 duodecim final fantasy
I have to putt 100% of my vote into this. By the way, it's the second game in the series which is supposedly a prequel to the first one. How the number 12 factors into that is completely beyond me.
The number 12 refers to the 12th cycle in the war of the gods. The first dissidia was the 13th cycle. Duodecim is the prequel, hence the 12th cycle.

The word "Dissida" roughly translates to "conflict" in latin, so Dissida Duodecim means "The 12th conflict". Perfectly apt if you ask me.

P.S: The "012" isn't pronounced in the name, I have no idea why they put it there but the name is just "Dissidia Duodecim"

My vote goes to "Call of Duty: Black ops". I'm pretty sure they have absolutely no idea what "black ops" means.

thiosk

Sep 18, 2008
Don't shit your pants [http://www.kongregate.com/games/Rete/dont-shit-your-pants]

Oh. WORST game name.

Sorry, that one is the BEST.

Anjel

Mar 28, 2011
Diablo.

Despite being a huge fan of the franchise, when I first heard the name I was probably about 12 or 13 and all I could think about was motorbikes.

SpireOfFire

Dec 4, 2009
call of duty 4: modern warfare 2

or

final fantasy 10 2

in terms of titles, its just stupid to sequalize a sequel (of a sequel).