Worst game PURCHASE you ever made.

spectrenihlus

Feb 4, 2010
Too human at full price of 60 bucks.

It wasn't that bad but seeing as how I can get a new one for 10 dollars I really should have waited. The good thing is is that now I always wait for single player games to drop their prices before I purchase them, with certain exceptions of course (Mass Effect 3 will be a first day collectors edition purchase) but I am still waiting for the dragon age 2 ultimate edition which will inevitably include all the dlc.

KILGAZOR

Magnificent Retard
Dec 27, 2010
Call of Duty: Black Ops was definitely the most frustration I've ever had with a game, especially now that I know Modern Warfare 1+2 were better than it. I wish I could have my money back...

TastySurvivor

Vault-Tec Beat Writer
Jun 14, 2010
Too Human for the xbox 360. I had never heard of it before, and a Gamestop employee hyped it up (yes, i should have known) so I bought it full price. I love shopping there for the bargain bin (The Darkness, DMC 4, Fable 2 etc for 7 bucks or less each), but I will never ever buy that crap of a game again, even if i found it for 1 dollar. The only other game as bad if not worse was P.N. 03 for the gamecube. I paid 5 bucks for it, and i hate it as much as Too Human.

Twad

Nov 19, 2009
Mass Effect. Full price.

The main storyline was okay. Everything else was boring. Everythign else easily count for 2/3 of the content of the game.

HazelrahFiver

Oct 12, 2009
LOST: Via Domus.
Hate to say it since the show is perhaps the best thing one can watch, but the game was unplayable garbage - one of the few I never bothered to finish. I just couldn't take it. If they had at least gotten the actors to do the voiceovers I would have forced my way through.

Road_Block

Jan 10, 2011
Sonic the Hedgehog 2006, payed a full $65 for it, with tax, when it first came out. I knew I hated the game after talking to a character brought up a loading screen and after scrolling through the two lines of dialogue, the game goes to another loading screen. It baffles me that a game has so much loading time for so little.

And I don't even want to talk about Shadow and Silver...

IronStorm9

Jun 15, 2010
ME1 for the PC because it just crashes from launch. (I bought it off Steam, deleted it, and tried getting it from Origin thinking that the version from the game's publishers would work better. I was wrong.)

tomvw

Feb 5, 2009
Enchanted Arms.
I can't even remember where I picked the damn thing up, but I do know it was at full price.
"The first real JRPG for the Xbox360"... Yeah right, this game makes FF13 look good in comparison.

Turigamot

Feb 13, 2011
Hmm... Star Ocean: The Last Hope (IV).

It's so sad, considering how much I enjoyed the third game in the series.

Ih8pkmn

Apr 20, 2010
Wario: Master of Disguise.

I actually sold it today... got about 3 dollars store credit for it.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Sonic Unleashed for $20. Dear lord Sonic Unleashed. I broke the CD. On purpose.

swytchblayd

May 28, 2008
Buying the 360 version of Dark Star One =___=

That game should NOT have been made for ANY console. Hell, I could argue that it should not have been made at all... A game that next-to-no-one has likely heard of, made by a publisher that's AT BEST second-rate (they did bring out Tropico 3, after all >.>), featuring a tempting premise that becomes entirely cockblocked about ten minutes in.

Yes, I hate this game with a passion >____<

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
White Knight Chronicles >.> it sucks on so many level

and the runner up !!
FF 12
for being not worth the USED price i paid (like $12 for the CE)

pandasaw

Mar 18, 2011
When my friend was a kid, he saved his money and bought Superman 64 at full price. He wins.

I am aware that N64 games did not cost more than 40 Euros, but there a few factors to take into accunt.

inflation of the U.S. dollar + saving money every allowance + buying a game worse than E.T. > or = to 40 Euros