Worst game you bought at $60?

Oilerfan92

Mar 5, 2010
Far Cry 2.

Graphics were BEAUTIFUL. But the game was as un-fun as any game I've ever played.

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
replingham153 said:
Judgement101 said:
Two World 2, can't read shit on a regular def screen. Controls are beyond bad. Graphics are crap-tacular. Then I returned the game and got Marvel Versus Capcom 3. Best trade I've ever done.
NO SWEARING
You have absolutely no right to tell me what to do. Also, I have reported you for trolling and low post content.

4nthr4x

Jun 5, 2010
AlternatePFG said:
Black Ops PC. Broken piece of shit, the singleplayer is decent, but it's so fucking glitchy in multiplayer that it's terrible.
It's like you read my mind. Not to mention that I can't even finish the goddamn campaign because of unexplained FREEZING every time

I thought I would never see the day that I would be HAPPY to get back to play MW2 multiplayer

TriggerHappyAngel

Self-Important Angler Fish
Feb 17, 2010
Starcraft 2: mediocre campaign, crap multiplayer

Black Ops: crap campaign, crap multiplayer

Front Mission Evolved: forcing me to use certain items, while there should have been free costumization, dead multiplayer

Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party: damn it, finally i find an english DDR game for a console that i own, only to discover that they've removed all the famous DDR music and replaced it with pop and hip-hop

replingham153

May 23, 2009
Judgement101 said:
replingham153 said:
Judgement101 said:
Two World 2, can't read shit on a regular def screen. Controls are beyond bad. Graphics are crap-tacular. Then I returned the game and got Marvel Versus Capcom 3. Best trade I've ever done.
NO SWEARING
You have absolutely no right to tell me what to do. Also, I have reported you for trolling and low post content.
That is what you think. 1. low comment post, not EVERYTHING has to be a English paragraph with language techniques. MY opinions can be as short as they should deem to be. SO YOU cannot tell me what I must say. 2. I'm not a troll. Furthermore, what in the lords name in vain is a troll? 3. I told you not to swear because we need to make the Internet a more comfortable place. There could be children reading your comments. This is why I work with the Localized Organization of Lots of Internet (LOLI) to stem the Internet of such foul language. Also the chairman of LOLI is Optimus Prime.

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
replingham153 said:
Judgement101 said:
replingham153 said:
Judgement101 said:
NO SWEARING
That is what you think. 1. low comment post, not EVERYTHING has to be a English paragraph with language techniques. MY opinions can be as short as they should deem to be. SO YOU cannot tell me what I must say. 2. I'm not a troll. Furthermore, what in the lords name in vain is a troll? 3. I told you not to swear because we need to make the Internet a more comfortable place. There could be children reading your comments. This is why I work with the Localized Organization of Lots of Internet (LOLI) to stem the Internet of such foul language. Also the chairman of LOLI is Optimus Prime.
You clearly have not read the site rules. A post that offers no response to the quoted post and has a generally low word count is considered a low content post.

RollingThunder

Nov 2, 2010
State of Emergency, you think it's not $60, but I bought it in Australia, where they tax and censor it like crazy there.

I have to pawn my old games, when I finally play the game, I found out it completely suck so bad I always raged when I talk about it.

AAAAAAAAARRGGHHHH!

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Never paid more then $40 on a game. Why? Because I'm not retarded! Day I pay more then $40 would be the day I swallow barbed wire, pull it out my other end, and floss myself with it. I am willing to wait awhile for prices to drop before buying a game.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Judgement101 said:
replingham153 said:
Judgement101 said:
replingham153 said:
Judgement101 said:
NO SWEARING
You clearly have not read the site rules. A post that offers no response to the quoted post and has a generally low word count is considered a low content post.
Ya Judgement101 is in the right here. Post need to offer insight to what they are quoting, be related to topic and/or decent length. Your original "NO SWEARING" did not do this replingham153.
Oh and people can swear here. Mods do not care about people swearing as long as thay are not being used as insults to other people in the forums.

Oh and one last thing repling... LOLI is a HORRIBLE name to protect children with. Just search up "Lolicon" And you see why.

Shadowtek

Jul 30, 2008
Black ops. I didnt want to pay $60 to be a beta tester. I expected to pay to get a decent game, not a broken piece of shit.

jak_of_bees

Feb 23, 2011
Alien vs Predator 2010.

Bought the game out of nostalgia for the the 1999 edition expecting an enjoyable experience. I'll admit that at first I found the game fun with but the terrible animations, controls, graphics and overall design of the game frustrated me. The campaigns were all short and average and the matchmaking on the 360 was appalling. Traded that **** in as soon as possible for MW2 which funny enough I bought for the same reasons and eventually regretted as well...

DoctorObviously

May 22, 2009
Borderlands... god. Unspeakably bad. Ever since then I have never, ever bought a game at full price again. Not even Crysis 2, which will come out soon, and the original still is in my top 5 games of all time list.

Final Fantasy XII had a similar scenario.

replingham153

May 23, 2009
Judgement101 said:
replingham153 said:
Judgement101 said:
replingham153 said:
Judgement101 said:
NO SWEARING
Wait, there are rules?

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
replingham153 said:
Justin Tarrant said:
Judgement101 said:
Ya Judgement101 is in the right here. Post need to offer insight to what they are quoting, be related to topic and/or decent length. Your original "NO SWEARING" did not do this replingham153.
Oh and people can swear here. Mods do not care about people swearing as long as thay are not being used as insults to other people in the forums.

Oh and one last thing repling... LOLI is a HORRIBLE name to protect children with. Just search up "Lolicon" And you see why.