Worst pain you've ever been through

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
Furburt said:
Arkhangelsk said:
Blissfully Uneducated here, what is Brokencyde? It seems in all your words here like Hell on Earth?
Fixed that for you.

Brokencyde appears to be an unholy combination of obnoxious dance music, along with lyrics all about partying, with screamo vocals and a scene aesthetic.

This is their least annoying song.

z(ombie)fan said:
im so anti-drug i would just frown and bear it and hope it would go away.
Believe me man, if you were having a cluster headache, you'd take them. It takes weeks to go away otherwise, and during that, it's so painful you will be unable to think of anything other than how painful it is. It's so painful, you can't do anything else.
I will listen to it tomorrow. After that I shall cleanse myself with some real music for 6 hours (death metal, that is).

Daniel_Rosamilia

Jan 17, 2008
Compared to everyone here, this seems rather weak, but my first insulin inection.
THAT SHIT HURTS LIKE A ************!
Imagine having roughly 2-degree cold water injected STRAIGHT into a muscle at 6:55 in the morning.
Worst part was, I got diagnosed with diabetes on, get this, 23rd December. Spent Christmas in friggin hospital.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Furburt said:
Arkhangelsk said:
Blissfully Uneducated here, what is Brokencyde? It seems in all your words here like Hell on Earth?
Fixed that for you.

Brokencyde appears to be an unholy combination of obnoxious dance music, along with lyrics all about partying, with screamo vocals and a scene aesthetic.

I didn't even make it sixteen seconds in. That's worse than the Navi torture!

Ham_authority95

Dec 8, 2009
OutcastBOS said:
Catheder put in without anisthetic...just no!
they put a tube up your urethra so you don't have to get up to piss...
Reading that made me di

Bakaferret

Jun 18, 2009
Strykz said:
What the fuck? Am I the only person that hasn't gone through complete hell?
Haha, to be honest I kinda feel the same way...I don't really have any horror stories to tell. Never broken or fractured a bone, dislocated anything, or had stitches...which is GREAT because I'm terrified of needles. Seriously, I break down crying and shaking every time I have to get a shot or get blood drawn (which used to happen a lot because of anemia problems).

Probably the worst pain I've felt is something that used to happen all the time as a kid...sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night with a bunch of muscles about the size of my fist contracting in my leg...I guess it was what they call a nighttime Charley horse, although I have NO idea why I got them (didn't work out that much, and when I did I always stretched before and after). They would last from 2 or 3 minutes to an hour, and all I could do was take it. Worse, I had to lie still, because often if I stretched it out before it was over, the pain started all over again. Probably not as bad as a broken leg, but I honestly wouldn't know. :p

UberLemonBoy

Feb 17, 2010
also my friend had surgery to have a rib removed since it formed wrong and they left the casing so it can grow back (i also learned a rib can grow back) After it healed he got hit in the same spot by my cousin who's a really big guy (6ft 7in 360lbs.) who was oblivious to his surgery. He's also a big tough guy and i havent seen him cry since then

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
I just had both of my big toenails removed last Tuesday, and due to this town being full of old people I couldn't get any pain medication for over two hours (not a great way to spend two hours).

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
Pretty much all of my memories of getting hurt badly are really hazy, or perhaps just didn't happen.

Most of the time i get hurt badly is when i'm really drunk and high five my friends as hard as i can to see who can lose the sense in their hand the fastest.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Paksenarrion said:
Did you know that I was struck by lightning seven times?
Once when I was in the field, just tending to my cows.
Once when I was just sittin' in my truck just minding my own business.
Once when I was repairing a leak on the roof.
Once I was just crossing the road to get the mail.
Once, I was walking my dog down the road.
Blinded in one eye; can't hardly hear. I get twitches and shakes out of nowhere; always losing my line of thought. But you know what? God keeps reminding me I'm lucky to be alive.
Nice reference there :D

OT, I can't remember it that well, but I was four, and the neighbours had some newly set cement on their doorstep. I tripped over a rock, and my filtrum landed right on the three-way corner of the cement. It went straight through and pierced my gum.

(filtrum = the bit between your nose and upper lip)

Xeros

Aug 13, 2008
I cut through the bone in my finger with a steak knife when I was ten.

Wardnath

Dec 27, 2009
shewolf51 said:
Furburt said:
Arkhangelsk said:
Fixed that for you.

I didn't even make it sixteen seconds in. That's worse than the Navi torture!
I got to 1 minute the last time I attempted it.

I have ears of steel. :)

Their style of music appears to be called "crunkcore", by the way.

Generator

May 8, 2009
Externally: I fell off my bike when I was 7 or so and going really fast. I skidded down the street a ways on my arm, and the bruise was so heavily covered in asphalt that you couldn't see the blood.

Internally: Even worse than that was when, not too long ago, I got a bad case of stomach flu; nothing feels quite like it, and even though I've had stomach flu before, this time it was especially painful. Luckily, it only lasted a couple of days, but those were some of the worst days of my life.

Chewster

It's yer man Chewy here!
Apr 24, 2008
I tore my leg open when I was seven, and they decided to sew it back up using no localized freezing or painkillers or whatever.

Interference

Feb 14, 2010
The two moments in my life where I was under the most pain were when I broke a tooth (the unbearable tooth ache that followed, then the two days of agony after surgery to remove what was left once the anaesthetic wore off) and when, aged eight, a girl hit me across the back REALLY hard with a metal shovel. It didn't hurt much until about three in the morning the following day when I woke screaming in agony.

Siuki

Nov 18, 2009
I had a horrible cold that made me shiver so much I could barely, walk or stand. Couple that with a sore throat and stuffy nose and the whole experience becomes painful in a way.