Worst Place to take your girlfriend for a date

purplegothchick

Mar 19, 2009
Vrex360 said:
A sex shop, specifically one that sells all that is needed for today's active dominatrix. She'll soon realise that I am (subtley) hinting that while beautiful, gentle, peaceful and soft love making is a good way to express ones love and commitment to another person.... black leather, whips, chains, swearing, brutal savage lust and candle wax is soooo much more... stimulating.

Yeah... most girlfiends I've had don't like it when I ask them to whip me, spit in my face and tell me I'm scum.
Unfotrunatley I only ever seem to attract the 'nice ones'.

(*sigh*)
*tentatively raises hand* I'll do it.

DiamondJack

Jul 11, 2008
If she's a white supremist a "KKK rally" may be a good idea in a sick sort of way.

How about taking a black girl friend to a Klan rally. Now that has to be a worst case cenario, for the both of you...ha

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
ix_tab said:
To your ex's house to paintbomb the letter box.
Hang on that would be AWESOME.

bad place: that guy's van, what? he said he'd give us candy.

Fairee

Mar 25, 2009
purplegothchick said:
Vrex360 said:
A sex shop, specifically one that sells all that is needed for today's active dominatrix. She'll soon realise that I am (subtley) hinting that while beautiful, gentle, peaceful and soft love making is a good way to express ones love and commitment to another person.... black leather, whips, chains, swearing, brutal savage lust and candle wax is soooo much more... stimulating.

Yeah... most girlfiends I've had don't like it when I ask them to whip me, spit in my face and tell me I'm scum.
Unfotrunatley I only ever seem to attract the 'nice ones'.

(*sigh*)
*tentatively raises hand* I'll do it.
Actually, I'd give it a go too. Vrex360, you obviously need to come over to England.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
DiamondJack said:
If she's a white supremist a "KKK rally" may be a good idea in a sick sort of way.

How about taking a black girl friend to a Klan rally. Now that has to be a worst case cenario, for the both of you...ha
Better she's NOT a white supremacist. That's what I was picturing in my post on the first page. "here, put this on." *hands her a white sheet* I can't imagine a much more awkward situation for a girl. The only thing worse I've seen in this thread is the cult suggestion.