Worst Waste of Money on a Game.

x0ny

Dec 6, 2009
Foggy_Fishburne said:
Oblivion. It was just shit compared to Morrowind, the game that made me buy Oblivion. How was I supposed to know they'd fuck it up that bad. On a side note, Fallout 3 is fucking great :)
QFT. I didn't quite understand the way to optimise leveling in Oblivion, I ended up restarting the game and re-rolling stats about 5 times, then I gave up. Fortunately only spent 8GBP (15USD) on it. Fallout 3 was one hell of a good purchase, and for only 14GBP (26USD), it was a steal.

Angryman101

Aug 7, 2009
Sonic Adventure: DX is probably the biggest piece of shit with the most unintentionally hilarious bits of dialogue and lip syncing I've ever bought/seen. Seriously, it's so ridiculously terrible, I was laughing and crying at the same time after paying thirty bucks for it.

dogs_playing_poker

Jan 8, 2009
Halo 3 and halo wars...hell any halo game hate that damn game. Also not to happy with the suckness of the call of duty series so they tight with a load of wasted money.

Jagers1994

Jan 19, 2009
Wicky_42 said:
Earth 2160.

I'd played a demo of a prequel and presumed the sequel would have similar customisation, building units from the treads up, moving the earth above and beneath ground and all that stuff.
I played it for one evening and gave up in disgust at just how poorly balanced and though out it was. Then I reinstalled it because I couldn't believe how bad it was, re-affirmed that the aliens were completely unbeatable and that the entire thing was even more of a waste of time than my first impressions had indicated and burned the box.
Jesus Christ I had the exact same experience

2140 and 2150 were so cool and then that piece of shit came along.

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
Foggy_Fishburne said:
x0ny said:
Foggy_Fishburne said:
Oblivion. It was just shit compared to Morrowind, the game that made me buy Oblivion. How was I supposed to know they'd fuck it up that bad. On a side note, Fallout 3 is fucking great :)
QFT. I didn't quite understand the way to optimise leveling in Oblivion, I ended up restarting the game and re-rolling stats about 5 times, then I gave up. Fortunately only spent 8GBP (15USD) on it. Fallout 3 was one hell of a good purchase, and for only 14GBP (26USD), it was a steal.
Gah! You got of lucky :( I spent 500 Swedish Kronor on mine, which is about 90 USD. Cryyyyying face. That's probably the first and only time I really got hyped up on a game and couldn't wait to buy it. I thoroughly learned my lesson
i learned something too morrowind is overrated

Tanfastic

Aug 5, 2009
Any movie game. "Oh hey, lets make it completely unoriginal and follow the story down to the pin! You can't even run slightly to the left of the heroes path!"

Nullphantom

Sep 3, 2009
Tie between Borderlands, Resistance 2, and Killzone. I couldn't even finish the first mission it was so fucking boring. I feel bad because all of them were Christmas gifts

Fidelias

Nov 30, 2009
Modern Warfare 2, and I'm not saying that because it's cool to say it. 60 dollars for that game, for a campaign that I beat in 4 hours and a multiplayer I got bored of in 2 days, not worth it. I guess me and my friend play some special ops but still, worth only 20 bucks, maybe 30 at most.

Daedalus1942

Jun 26, 2009
Froxin said:
Title explains it. I rented a game recently and was relieved I didn't go out and buy because it sucked. I was reminded of the game that I thought was a HUGE waste of moolah: Dragon Ball Z: Sagas. Whatever though, what did you think was a waste?
Mass Effect II (Collector's Edition). I shouldn't have avoided the reviews...

Sakurazaki1023

Feb 15, 2010
The Darkness - Shitty Controls and Motion Sickness are not fun to me...

Chrome Hounds - This made me discover that I hate Western-type Mechs

Ninja Gaiden 2 - Devil May Cry is hard in a fun way, this is hard in a fucking annoying way