Would you date your avatar?

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I think we all know the answer here and now if you'll excuse me, I'm about to have a Merry Christmas.

GeneralFungi

Jul 1, 2010
I wouldn't necessarily be opposed to dating Voltar. It would be a little strange dating a man who has been reduced to a brain in a robotic body, but he wouldn't be the worst thing to date.

My last avatar was a picture of Sly Cooper, and ignoring the obvious tones of beastiality I probably would. He is suave, cool, collected, and a bit of a ladies man. He looks like a very romantic person, but...

The only probably is that I'm not a lady.

sextus the crazy

Oct 15, 2011
Yeah, no shit I would. Cynthia's pretty much the coolest character in Pokemon. She's attractive, intelligent, a historian, and a good trainer (good with pets). Why wouldn't I?

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
Would I date my avatar? I don't know if that's even physically possible. Besides I don't think it would turn out too well for ol staika if it was possible >.>

Asita

Answer Hazy, Ask Again Later
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
USA
No. Incompatible orientation notwithstanding, not interested. Would be loveless relationship. Solus likely good drinking buddy, but not lover.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
It'd be kinda hard to date a mystical dragon that only comes out when the 7 magical dragon balls are gathered.

Xariat

Jan 30, 2011
Would I date Squidward and his "I really wish I weren't here" badge?
Probably, but I don't think the relationship would last very long

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
No. I'm straight and if I weren't or were a female I'd avoid a man who doesn't speak except in grunts and screams. I'm not much for silent partners, communication is an ideal for me. No wonder Princess Zelda don't wanna hit that...

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
uh, well, i'd go on a playdate with it, but not a romantic date.
it's getting shot the hell down if it tries to get frisky though.

deathbydeath

Jun 28, 2010
Elfgore said:
They both also have awesome hair. A must have for me.
Same here.

Me dating Setzer? Sure, I guess. I'm a straight guy, but that hair and coat could persuade me otherwise...

Plus he has an awesome motor vehicle, bonus points for the blackjack tables.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
amaranth_dru said:
I would guess thats "more than a feeling?" XD Also you might wanna add to the post so as not to hit the low count warning.
*rimshot* Also, I think I can get away with 5 words. Or I have done in the past at least.