Would you date your avatar?

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
If so: hell yeah. Okay, so she has some psychological problems, but at heart she is a very nice person. One of the best characters in Gundam, if I might be so bold.

AnthrSolidSnake

Jun 2, 2011
Well my avatar is myself, sooo...yes, but it'd be a little awkward. However, it will be the first relationship where I know exactly what the fuck is going on, rather than playing an emotional guessing game.

Abomination

Dec 17, 2012
I do not believe I would have a choice in the matter.

If I didn't want to and he didn't want to I believe we would not date.
If I did want to and he didn't want to I believe we would not date.
If I didn't want to and he did want to I believe I would not have a choice and I would be dating him very hard.

So my desire to date him is a moot point. Given the OPTION? No thanks. But it would be a message I would like to deliver from behind 1000 elven archers and perhaps the "unbreakable" walls of Helm's Deep.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
Dead is crazy, violent, emotionally unstable and just a touch suicidal.

How could that ever go wrong?

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
OmniscientOstrich said:
amaranth_dru said:
I would guess thats "more than a feeling?" XD Also you might wanna add to the post so as not to hit the low count warning.
*rimshot* Also, I think I can get away with 5 words. Or I have done in the past at least.
So you'd be dating the spaceship, right?

I mean, I'd totally date Tom Sholtz, but it takes him a decade to get anything done.

Storm Dragon

Nov 29, 2011
Ancalagon the Black, mightiest dragon ever to ravage Middle Earth? Think I'm gonna pass on that one.

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Asita said:
No. Incompatible orientation notwithstanding, not interested. Would be loveless relationship. Solus likely good drinking buddy, but not lover.
Not just incompatible orientation, incompatible genitals.
Look up "Amphibian reproduction." It's very similar to fish reproduction.
My avatar is 16 year old me suplexing Yahweh.
I can't date me, and god is dead thanks to the events of the summer of 2007.

Necron_warrior

OPPORTUNISTIC ANARCHIST
Mar 30, 2011
canadamus_prime said:
It'd be kinda hard to date a mystical dragon that only comes out when the 7 magical dragon balls are gathered.
Ah, but that's a big thing in relationships. You gotta work it out. Besides, a free wish when you see each other is nothing to say no to.

OT: Being straight imma have to say no. HOWEVER, Heterosexual life partners? With a most sarcastic and hilarious facepalmer Kyon? Hells yeah.

EyeReaper

Aug 17, 2011
As much as I want to say yes... goddamnit Dwarf, your muscular structure freaks me out. Trogdor has more realistic arms than you, you majestic panther riding Midget.

Sidmen

Jul 3, 2012
Yeah... no. Being a heterosexual male notwithstanding, I'd be more interested in a guy/gal that didn't have the personality of a spoon. Besides, the gypsy told me that I'd never find love.

Blow_Pop

Supreme Evil Overlord
Jan 21, 2009
Yes. Yes I would. Including myself. As that photo is me and my two best friends. The only problem is one is straight and the other I know isn't interested *le sigh*

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Necron_warrior said:
canadamus_prime said:
It'd be kinda hard to date a mystical dragon that only comes out when the 7 magical dragon balls are gathered.
Ah, but that's a big thing in relationships. You gotta work it out. Besides, a free wish when you see each other is nothing to say no to.
Yeah, but unless I have Bulma's Dragon Radar and an airplane I won't be seeing him very often.

not_you

Don't ask, or you won't know
Mar 16, 2011
Yeah...
Either or both...

I wouldn't mind...

I mean, who wouldn't want a talking pegasus? Or two...
Then again, if ANYTHING could exist in this world, there would probably be better choices....

yamy

Slayer of Hot Dogs
Aug 2, 2010
Would I date a headless mannequin wearing a 'save the panzer' T-Shirt? Well as least there won't be any awkward silence during dinner! And I might get a chance to yank that T-shirt off him and keep it!

The alternative question is, would I want to date the WWF panada riding a panzer? Considering I am neither bullet or track proof I guess I had better say yes.

Atomic Spy Crab

Mar 28, 2013
Would I date my crimson fist avatar? No because I am not into 8 feet tall 300 pound males with anger issues.
Would I date my normal Dark Eldar avatar? Definitely because I'm afraid of what would go down if I decline.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Zachary Amaranth said:
So you'd be dating the spaceship, right?

I mean, I'd totally date Tom Sholtz, but it takes him a decade to get anything done.
Zing! Yeah, the spaceship. I mean it has the entire city of Boston encased within it, so that gives me a lot more options to work with. :3 (Plus to be honest I only really care about the first two albums, which might make things awkward for me and Tom XD).

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Well, yeah. My avatar is a picture of myself, with just a few modifications. It's rather outdated these days(being six years old, I was 18 there), but I'm also quite narcissistic - so it's all good. However, if we're talking about the exact thing in the picture; huge moustache, dat hat and the ugly pasted on mouth that can't really be seen then I'd have to consider if it's actually worth it.
No homo.