WTT: Dignity 4 Fez

Wang Wei

Aug 28, 2010
I don't really see the point on trading in a fps when you can just as easily kill your enemies for the stuff they have. Funny stuff, keep it going.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Its turning into an MMO now...what happened to the days when one could just kill and be killed!

The Cheezy One

Christian. Take that from me.
Dec 13, 2008
Why I stopped playing Runescape. Also losing 90% of your stuff when yuo died meant I never wore my best armour. Upgrading meant I could go to my new 2nd best set

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
A nice one, though i don't mind the trading system myself.
That might be because I'm new to the game and don't really have anything worth trading.

Feb 13, 2008
It's wonderful. Nip onto an Arena server and kill all the people frozen at the base in trading.

Especially as Valve haven't sussed the Fish Blood trick yet.

Folio

Jun 11, 2010
I'm slowly turning my back on Team Fortress Maplestory.

I got invited to a group that is based on trading. Most of my Steam friends are now greedy, whiny bastards!

Some guy had the cheek that I GAVE my stuff away! THE NERVE!

Apr 28, 2008
I've noticed that to.

Thanfully I go on servers that don't allow trading during gameplay :D

TimeLord

For the Emperor!
Legacy
Aug 15, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
It's wonderful. Nip onto an Arena server and kill all the people frozen at the base in trading.

Especially as Valve haven't sussed the Fish Blood trick yet.
Do you have a Fez yet?

OT: I love trading, I got Earbuds, something I would never been able to get without trading.

EDIT: Fish Blood trick? I assume that is when you hit someone with a fish then blood comes from your enemy?

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
wait what? i thought the mann co. store was a one way thing. Didnt know you cant trade among yourselves?! Neat

Cant you just blow them up while they are trying to sell you stuff? XD

Feb 13, 2008
TimeLord said:
Do you have a Fez yet?
*points to Avatar* The whole set. ;)
EDIT: Fish Blood trick? I assume that is when you hit someone with a fish then blood comes from your enemy?
Basically, The Fish strikes set off the First Blood buff without actually killing someone, so as long as you're fast you actually have a Krit-Fish going around bonking people.

unacomn

Mar 3, 2008
Aww, that poor Pyro. Buy some metal from him, that flamethrower fuel doesn't come cheap you know.

SomeLameStuff

What type of steak are you?
Apr 26, 2009
Trading gets really annoying, especially since servers tend to flash "Player 1 found item 8745!"

Instantly after that happens, I get no less than three trade requests in a row. And half the population of the servers stopped playing, they just stand there trading.