Xbox Infinity unveiling in less than 10 hours

roushutsu

Mar 14, 2012
I've got the stream open in another tab. We've got about 5 minutes at this point. Music's pretty nifty.

Requia

Apr 4, 2013
Anathrax said:
Internet isn't powerful enough to watch the stream. Someone please keep us updated.

Xbox Infinity: It's infinite in it's mediocrity.
I expect the twitter feed will be your best bet, if that doesn't update I'll update this post with stuff as they say it.

https://twitter.com/Xbox

The twitter feed sucks.

Xbox 1
Blah blah blah TV.
8 Gigs of Ram
Kinect comes with system
Bunch of changes to Xbox live, I honestly can't tell you if anythign they say here matters or is just a lot of buzzwords.
EA announced it will have sports games for the XB1. Shocking I know.

Gorrath

Feb 22, 2013
Terminate421 said:
SSJBlastoise said:
Irridium said:
That's not the official name. It's a name somebody made up in a photoshop and people assumed it was the real thing.
Sangreal Gothcraft said:
Wonder if people realize the Xbox Infinity name is fake and made by some one on reddit as a way to troll the clueless mass.
Shhh, it's the internet, we have to believe every rumor out there!

I'm staying up to watch it just in the hope that all the bad rumors are shut down completely so I can laugh at everyone that complained about rumors and took everyone of them to be 100% true, well, except for the ones that had good news.
Im with you. The amount of people who backhand this thing for fucking RUMORS is atrocious. Then they blame the media for being misinformed.

I cant wait, i was nervous for always online only but now i will be getting this one regardless.
I'm not sure complaining about rumors is a bad thing though. We may not know if a company plans on incorporating certain features or using a certain naming convention for their upcoming product, but we can give give feedback about ideas regardless. Even if nextbox was never ever intended to be always online, the simple rumor that it might be was eenough to generate massive feedback about the idea, which in turn may lead them to not using that idea in future consoles. There's nothing wrong with railing against rumors or discussing possibilities. It can go too far of course, if people decide not to buy a product based on a rumor, but by and large any descision like that will change once the rumors are banished. I really don't see how the practice is harmful.

Requia

Apr 4, 2013
Is the video working badly for everyone else? Its very choppy but I'm getting the max bitrate from them.

sir neillios

Dec 15, 2012
Aaaand we're live!

Oh shit I'm getting some serious social integration vibes here.

They're blabbing about the kinect.... oh boy.

SSJBlastoise

Dec 20, 2012
Requia said:
Is the video working badly for everyone else? Its very choppy but I'm getting the max bitrate from them.
It's working perfectly for me but that's probably because it's 2:30am so no one else is using the internet in my house.

SSJBlastoise

Dec 20, 2012
And it's called Xbox 1!!

There goes the stupid infinity name and they are actually showing the console!

Requia

Apr 4, 2013
Social media, all in one, are we going to hear anything about actual hardware specs or planned exclusives? The voice commands might have some interesting features, but if it relies on the Kinect again that cuts half the gamers out of them because the piece of shit won't work if you don't have 8 feet of clear space in front of the TV.

Anathrax

Jan 14, 2013
Because when I saw an Xbox, I thought: "Gee, I wish I could watch TV on it". If I drop an F-Bomb, would it switch to some erotic program?

capper42

Nov 20, 2009
Nobody cares about all this stuff, why would they start with it? Just show us the games!

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
So it looks like I need to yell at my fucking console to make it do anything.

edit: nevermind, I can now minority report my way through the menus.

Weaver

Overcaffeinated
Apr 28, 2008
Skype = AMAZING THING apparently.
Good to know even MS employees suffer horrible audio qualities on Skype as well.