Xbox Live is "More Juvenile" Than PlayStation Network

The Anhk24

Dec 11, 2009
comadorcrack said:
I have a retort. Who cares.

Personally I don't like hearing people at all, because the majority of the time its too gloat or to be-little your skill
same here thats why i mute them all

DragonsAteMyMarbles

You matter in this world. Smile!
Feb 22, 2009
More juvenile and foul-mouthed? This person can %^$&ing ~#?! his ∞∗£Ξing φΣ‡€ with a θ◊♠Ψ.

The Anhk24

Dec 11, 2009
yah he is right...some many times i have had to play with the annoying person who keeps cursing even thhey're 5...then i found the mute button and everything was better

SextusMaximus

Nightingale Assassin
May 20, 2009
Has this man ever played on Xbox Live? He saw one instance in which a PS3 player helped another PS3 player get better at the game. Therefore PSN is definetly better!

...It was guys like this who created racial segregation due to their opinion of one man.

MrDarkling

Crumpled Ball of Paper
Oct 11, 2009
Probably a little over the top.
Both communities have their pricks and good guys.
PS3 people are just silent though; I myself am very quiet when online and only speak up when it's important such as informing someone they're being followed on SOCOM and should turn around and take cover etc...

uppitycracker

Oct 9, 2008
Well when you have the majority using one service, yer gonna see more of all types, including the juvenile delinquents. This is nothing new.

Tribar42

Jan 14, 2010
I blame Halo for XBL being more juvenile but really there aren't as many 12-year olds doing annoying stuff as people say

Apr 28, 2008
Its the same amount, the only differance is that Microsoft for some reason thought it would be an awsome idea to give everyone a headset.

Jman1236

Jul 29, 2008
No I think that Xbox live and the Playstation network have the same types of gamers playing. Except sony doesn't package their systems with mics so you don't hear the 12-year-olds that curse like sailors yelling into your ear or TV speaker, ....as much as you do on Xbox live. But games on both consoles do let you mute people that spam the voice chat or let you turn it off altogether if you want.

Igen

Apr 28, 2009
Has this man never heard of L4D...that Xbox exclusive that many people have to work together on[/quote]

Only because it forces you to. If you could solo the game and screw people over, that would happen more often then co-op.

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
If he means juvenile by the hordes of twelve year olds then yes.

But that is because people cannot be arsed to buy a mic with the PS3.

squid5580

Elite Member
Feb 20, 2008
Guess he missed this

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/97538-Female-Gamer-Sexually-Assaulted-While-Playing-PS3

sephiroth1991

Dec 3, 2009
Hubilub said:
The only difference between Xbox Live and PSN is that fewer PSN users have a mic.

I bet that if everyone who bought a PS3 got a mic for free there would be just as much swearing as on Xbox live.
I personally don't like to talk(like Gordon Freeman)even thou i own a mic so i can understand . But from my experiances on the Xbox and PS3 i can say they are both equal in stupidy.

NIHILHATE

Aug 21, 2009
It's because more kids have 360's 'cos they're cheaper. The only ps3 owners I've met are thirty-something gangstas (real ones, not twats) who just play FIFA and driving games when they've got some spare time. Obviously this isn't the only case.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Wow, I didn't expect the developer of a PS3 exclusive to come out and say something like that!

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Okay, I retract my previous statements regarding the PS3. I always said that I wouldn't get a PS3 because there's only one PS3-exclusive that interested me, i.e. Heavy Rain. I also railed at Quantic Dream for making it an exclusive title. Now, however, I've decided I want to get MAG as well, so there's more reason for me to get a PS3, I guess. Though it will definitely be after I've replaced my stolen Xbox 360. I'm still a Microsoft gamer at heart.

But anyway, on topic. I don't think there's any difference between PS3 and Xbox 360 owners. The only real thing that can be construed as different between them is that PSN doesn't have as many foul-mouthed retarded 13 year old idiots swearing and calling everyone a n00b when they lose at Halo 3 and COD4 and whatnot (that is, great games that they shouldn't be playing anyway at their age). XBL has plenty, PSN doesn't. And that's solely down to the fact that as far as gaming goes, MS has come out with the superior online console, and the PS3 doesn't compare. So naturally the retards congregate on XBL, making things pretty annoying for us Xbox gamers who just want to play with our friends and have some fun...

xLANKYx

Aug 1, 2008
i spent sometime in the MAG beta with mic & found most people (99 percent) didnt talk/or were useing a mic. as is usual in PSN games, that ive played anyway.

is LIVE more juvenile then PSN? i wud say, it certainly seems that way but your alot more likely to come across people with mic's on LIVE then PSN (even after the party chat update).

launchpadmcqak13

Sep 28, 2009
This is basically the real world equivalent of trolling. He says something that no one can realistically agree with because the same group of Americans bought an Xbox or PS3. Now if they would make a 'Are Wii owners more juvenile?' then we would have a topic.

This pretty much sums it up, it's not that more are juvenile it's that,

Hubilub said:
The only difference between Xbox Live and PSN is that fewer PSN users have a mic.

I bet that if everyone who bought a PS3 got a mic for free there would be just as much swearing as on Xbox live.
For anyone who finds that you only want to talk to your friends online and don't want to talk to anyone else? Just go online and change your privacy settings on your account to friends only. It's that easy.

annoyinglizardvoice

Apr 29, 2009
squid5580 said:
Guess he missed this

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/97538-Female-Gamer-Sexually-Assaulted-While-Playing-PS3
Just what I was about to mention :)
I think both can easily attract morons, it's the problem with the internet, not the console.