You and your avatar are now trapped on a deserted island.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I probably do this to her all day.
Except she won't have a saddle.
I wonder if she can still be a DJ using coconuts and rocks?

ImprovizoR

Dec 6, 2009
My guys would immediately start building hatches. And they would have the technology to leave the island whenever they want so I'm good.

A velociraptor

May 12, 2009
Sir Boss said:
I'm... stuck with a logo?

shit
Either that, or you have the might of the entire Alliance Special Forces with you.

I'm going to take that route because my avatar is clearly a stamp. But with this logic, I carry the entire power of the Ordo Hereticus behind me. Either that, or I can mark a seagull for termination and then wait for the assassin to show up and extract me.

Nihlus2

Feb 8, 2011
...Right, well this is ackward.

-Technically-, getting off the island would be easy... if I could befriend him.

But chances are bigger that the following scenario will take place.

*Lands on the island and peers around*

Me: "Right... haven't looked at my avater for a while... last I recall I was in some hype over a game... now what was it?-"

* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldjU8mZb72k starts playing *

Me: "...Oh bollocks"

*Leviathans rises from the water*

Poseidon: "I will leave nothing of you in my wake!"

So in conclusion?... Well... at least the stay on the island was short.

chinangel

Sep 25, 2009
She'd probably get us off the island by using some kind of cyborg-satelite uplink. Motoko keeps saving my butt! o_O

M4A1Sopmod

Oct 1, 2010
Im in fairly good shape. Heheheh... That is if there are animals on the island... and something to cook them with...

aLivingPheonix

Feb 26, 2010
I feel as if I'm cheating but...

I'd be escaping the island.

I mean, seriously, what would you do if you had a dragon?

PsychedelicDiamond

Wild at Heart and weird on top
Legacy
Jan 30, 2011
Sweet. I mean, yes, sooner or later (probably sooner) we would both die but hey... It least i'd have some company.

Koski

Mar 31, 2009
TheLittlestAirship said:
....ohnohnohno! Why must I die like this? D:
Geez, I feel terrible for laughing at this.

Look on the bright side, if you befriend him you'd be all set. c: He CAN appear and disappear at will, after all.

DeadProxy

Sep 15, 2010
Well my Avatar is Brock from pokemon...so I believe his face would not change from that image as we'd be royally fucked thanks to all his useless rock pokemon lol...so i'd probably spend my days trying to steal his pokemon, him fight to get them back, then we all eat his awesome food and laugh about our tactics as we drift into insanity

slightly evil

Feb 18, 2010
Go! Ubie, Get help!
he'd float off on the breeze with news of my impending doom.
Otherwise he's be no use whatsoever except for moral suppost, he's always so smiley:)

Cry Wolf

Oct 13, 2010
Zoe Graystone and I on a deserted island? She's one of the fictional characters I would really like to talk to, so the the time on the island will at the very least be fascinating - if not extremely enjoyable. That said, getting off the island is another matter all together, she's an undeniable genius but there's only so much you can do stranded on an island with nothing but the clothes upon your back.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Well mine would be fun, exept he would do nothing. It would be a really fun time, BUT we would escape, somehow....

Findlebob

Mar 24, 2011
Considering the i have the entire monty pythod holy grail cast i would probably be torn apart by the white rabbit or eaten alive by the black beast. If i survived that id go mad from living with the monty python team. In other words im screwed.