You and your avatar are now trapped on a deserted island.

hurfdurp

Jun 7, 2010
Leon would probably be using his special training knowledge to fashion a boat out of handfuls of sand and strands of his glorious hair. I would be uselessly cowering on the other side of the island, peeking over my shoulder at his deliciousness. He would presumably alert me when he was finished, an awkward voyage would ensue, and I'd probably ask him for some overtime.

Cali0602

Aug 3, 2008
Hmm...me and Ches. Well, I'd probably be wandering through layers of psychosis with Ches giving me advice (or nonsense) until dying of thirst four days later. A short existence, but presumably a curious one.

curty129

Jul 24, 2009
Half-hollow Ichigo sounds like a lot of fun. If he didn't kill me for the lulz, I could probably let him carry me across an entire friggin' ocean.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
It would be a laugh at the start, but Kermit would eventually die and punching a frog corpse repeatedly soon gets boring. Not that I'd know obviously.

A Curious Fellow

Nov 16, 2010
Well shit, I got a couple months before he runs out of power, and then I can't even cannibalize him.

Oh wait, he's bound to have a wireless transmitter built in. We'll be rescued in hours.

SolomonG679

Sep 13, 2010
So im stuck on a island with a hollow suit of armor inhabited by the soul of a young boy who survived on a similar island for 30 days and can perform alchemy? Looks like im going to survive.

Emilox The Great

May 26, 2010
hmmm... trapped on a deserted island with a manga version of me? we would probably just drive eachother insane. and the lack of videogames might make me a wee bit homicidal...

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
So I'm stuck with a seagull oh what luck, if I can find any paper I'll tie it to its foot and send it off as a carrier seagull, if not I will send it to try and find someone like lassie but that would probably fail.

how it would play out
seagull:caw caw (or whatever noise a seagull makes)
random dude:OMG its a seagull
seagull:caw caw
random dude:I think its trying to tell me something
seagull:caw
random dude:mmhmmm
seagull:caw caw caw
random dude:I have no idea what your trying to tell me
seagull:caw caw
random dude:....... God I hate seagulls
*random dude walks away*
seagull:caw caw!

at this point I have died of hunger, thirst, or boredom whichever comes first.

ThisIsSnake

Mar 3, 2011
A clone of the worlds greatesr soldier... Wait Big Boss was the survivalist, Snake was taught how to track people by Raiden.

He'd retreat inside his cardboard box while I berate him for not being more like Big Boss. I'd wake up to him shaking me down for rations,I'd kick him to stop him from doing this, then he'd fill me with tranq darts and eat me.

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
hopeneverdies said:
Well, I'm not quite sure where the mouse is going to find a door to open, and the tiger is facedown in the sand. I can at least walk the dinosaur with the other three until we all starve to death.

Oh wait, one's a ghost, and two of them are youkai (they don't need food). But wait, one of the youkai is a nue. Hey Nue, why is it that you look a lot like a tender, juicy steak right now?

Don't worry, come to Papa.
may I say that your avatar is AWESOME in so many ways!

but to be on topic, I would say yeah my days are short!