You and your avatar are now trapped on a deserted island.

Wondermint13

Oct 2, 2010
Another desperate attempt for avatar topics huh?

Mine is a cake... I would eat it. Hope that's enough conversation value for your awsome thread.

Estarc

Sep 23, 2008
I think I'd be okay. Gabranth isn't the cuddliest guy around, but I doubt he'd let me die or anything.

D_Vanquish

Oct 21, 2009
Well... First he'd mine some sand and make a sand castle house... then he'd mine the trees for wood... then he'd dig underground and stumble onto a cave with some coal. Then he'll make some torches and put them up.

All the while I'll be sitting in a corner rocking from side to side trying to go cold turkey without any form of gaming console and be thinking off all the games I miss out...

Then a Creeper would appear and blow us both up instantly...

Then he'd respawn somewhere in the middle of the ocean with no clue how to get back so he'd swim away... while I'd be dead so... it'd go great!

Chris^^

Mar 11, 2009
well, at least mines a doctor so if I got ill I'd be ok... other than that, I guess I'd be fucked

Chris^^

Mar 11, 2009
NuclearPenguin said:
Sex, sex, sex, sex.
Im sorry but its true.
no need to apologise
but I need to ask, what on earth is she doing in your picture? I can't fathom it

Mr S

Jul 13, 2010
I hope he knows some good stories for the time we've got left.

He's a gentleman with a top hat, what more can i say?

Loremaster P

Nov 23, 2009
Great, i'm stuck on an island with Fiddlesticks, the harbinger of doom. Guess he first would terrify me, laugh as i run around aimlessly, summon some murderous crows to pick my eyes out. And then he finishes with draining me of my life energy. End result= He's alive since he's techincally not a living creature and i'm a eyeless withering corpse that looks like he just saw a ghost. All in all a good deal >.<

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Stuck on an island with a ninja Leonardo da Vinci? HA, I'll be lounging in my bamboo treehouse getting my feet massaged by our monkeyservants by dinner.

Charli

Nov 23, 2008
"You got that Spare hearth stone I made you dig all over the Eastern Kingdoms for?"

"Yup"

"Sweet, lets ditch this place and go have Margaritas."

/end

Boy that was exciting.