You are a gladiator

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
As a primary I'd have a spiked base ball bat with pages of the old testament glued to it and call it "Milla"

As a secondary I'd have a chainsaw with a pin up of Scarlett Johansonn down the length of the blade one side and Blood Rayne on the other side and, naturally, call it "The Scarlet Rain Maker"

As a sheild I'd have a stop sign with "Oh, somebody stop me!" and a smiley face painted on the front.

(I know you didn't ask but) I'd wear a blue plastic bag with eye and breathing holes on my head, I'd have an Ironic T-shirt showing beneath an opened up bright pink shirt and white suit jacket. I'd wear matching white trousers and big heavy steel-toe-cap boots.

My theme would be Hooked on a Feeling by Blue Swede which I would have playing loud through the fight as to drown out the death screams and give an even more surreal nature to proceedings.

And they'd call me... L T Nefarious (which stands for: Lookin' at Tits, Mr. Nefarious?)

Ldude893

Apr 2, 2010
Name: Fredrick the Gardener
Entrance Theme: Staying Alive by the Bee Gees
Weapon: Telekenesis-granting underwear
Secondary Weapon: Lightsaber/Gun

Wyes

Aug 1, 2009
Binnsyboy said:
Wyes said:
This thread is incredibly silly. On that note...

Stage name: Dan, because it's my name and it's just easier that way

Primary: Good ol' spear and a round shield [http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs15/f/2007/038/3/d/Viking_Round_Shield_I_by_hollow_reenact.jpg] (this was the closest to an image of a well made one I could find), because this has been a winning combination for a long, long time.

Secondary: A trusty schiavona [http://www.darkwoodarmory.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_6&products_id=167] (only sharp, I don't know anybody that makes sharp versions of these, so...).

Mostly the above is due to familiarity - why would I use some exotic combination that I don't know how to use?
That was my line of thinking. I have some sword fighting experience, and I have a kukri, which I intend to take with me on deployment if I'm successful in joining the Royal Marines.
Yeah, I have a bit of experience with spear and shield, but it's pretty simple and works under the same principles a lot of melee weapons do. The sword is necessary if anybody gets past the point of the spear, and I'm much more familiar with using swords because I do WMA/HEMA, though admittedly most of the stuff I do focuses on dueling over battlefield stuff.

DalekJaas

Dec 3, 2008
My name would be Spartacus and after I become the bringer of rain I fight with 2 swords.

SonofaJohannes

Apr 18, 2011
Primary: Lightsaber
Secondary: Lightsaber-nunchucks
Shield: Captain America's shield (With lightsabers attached)
Stagename: Dick Dangerous
Theme song:

twohundredpercent

Dec 20, 2011
Awww shit this is one cool thread.

I'd guess I'd get me am lucerne hammer for the primary weapon

and for the secondary just like a big spikey gauntlet.

And then I'd be called Big Black and enter tha arena to Rocker by Mickey Factz cuz it was in Fight Night.

We need another coliseum. Thatd be rad, fareal

RevRaptor

Mar 10, 2010
Name- Mister tickles.
weapon this:

Carnage totally counts as a weapon right?
theme music -maid guy
just because :p

now get over here it's TICKLE TIME

IpunchFaces

Jul 30, 2010
I've always been more of a fisticuffs kind of guy (as my name suggests), so my weapon of choice would probably be Spiked steel gauntlets. I could rush in and beat them down before they can wind up a blow. The gauntlets would provide me with basic protection and to deflect some blows. Your own hands are probably the most versatile weapon if you know what you're doing.

If it's allowed I also would like Pouches of sand on my belt as my throwing weapon of sorts. Mostly used during 'oh shit' scenarios, thrown sand would give me an opening or a moment where the other guy flinches for a second before he strikes; just enough time for me to counter. It's dirty fighting but it is a battle for survival, unfortunately.

If the other guy's being an ass and keeps hiding behind a tower shield of whatever then I'll bring on the Claymore. Son of a ***** thinks he's so clever with his battle of attrition, huh. Not so funny when your board's lying in two neatly split pieces and you have no arms.

Actually, let me rephrase that. It'll be really funny.

Also: