You are a Pirate, Whats your ship called?

Stako

Apr 2, 2011
My ship is called Zeroval. And we are more than pirates. We are SPACE-NINJA-MAGE-PIRATES!

Aprilgold

Apr 1, 2011
Ship Team FUCK YEAH!
Its awesome sounding
Oh, and a resounding theme song to go with.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

La Barata

Apr 13, 2010
The Lightning Tree. Green stained ship and a lightning bolt emblazoned on red sails. My jolly roger would be what looks to be an elephant's skull with a single wide bladed sword down the centre

ButterFunky

May 12, 2010
The Cooked Pork Belly Strips.
The jolly roger would be bacon.
The ship would be made out of bacon too. And so are the ammunitions and the men. I, of course, will not be made out of said material because it'll be too silly if I were to be a bacon-man. Instead, I shall be made out of beef jerky.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
The buzzsaw-kill-death-slaughter-blood-frenzy-murder-anhialator-violence-kitten-rage-hatred-gore-dismemberment-abbatoir-razor-destroyer of Doom.
I can attack people in the time it takes them to read the name.
It shall be covered in buzz saws. Buzz saws everywhere. BUZZ SAWS EVERYWHERE. BUZZ SAWS EVERYWHERE!!!

friedtoast88

Jun 30, 2010
Danhoyt said:
The "Dildoezer" or the "Ass Smasher". I'd definitely go with one of those two, or maybe "Beef Supreme".
I just watched Idiocracy like an hour ago.
OT: I would name my ship Cuddlez, because it would make my enemies underestimate me.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
The "Storm's Dice" nothing says awesome like a ship thats can turn sh*t into unicorns!

Blatherscythe

Oct 14, 2009
The White Death. It would have a ram at the front that looks like a great white's head and the flag would be a scarred shark swallowing the skull of the jolly roger.