you are living in the last game you played?Are you gonna be ok??

Wolfgang Ravenna

May 29, 2011
Brink?

The place where I have very little firearms training, but at least in physically good shape?
The place where it's kinda sustainable but not really?
The place where the communists are dicks and the security actually seems like the right choice at times, which is sad because they're a bit dickish too?
The place that has ghettos made of old ships and freight box things?
The place that is, apparently, the last SANE place left in the world???

...Yeah, i could work it out...Better than me being in Mount and Blade Warband, where i hitch onto a lord, loose a battle, and then get hauled around for the rest of the game...Or Red Faction: Guerrilla, where I'm just...not Mason. Hell, Brink even owns Divinity II, where i'd most likely die in Broken Valley from

zombiejoe

Sep 2, 2009
I played "the company of myself", which takes place in...

[spoiler/]An insane man's mind[/spoiler]

So...perhaps?

sketch_zeppelin

Jan 22, 2010
As long as i can hit on Alice without getting my dick cut off and shoved down my throat and i get to pet the cat then yeah i'll be fine.

Alice madness returns, by the way

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
hmm, fallout new vegas. fuck. i hate heat... alot. and i have little to no combat experience, and i cannot be certain my accidental save after i blew my chance with the ncr, so for all i know, caesar's legion will win the day, or yes man will take over.

Kakashi on crack

Aug 5, 2009
Last game I played was NWN on a server called TLJ...

Well, Since I'm not my character, and everything is expensive... I really need to find a job I suppose XD

lumenadducere

May 19, 2008
Well, I last played Rift, so...it depends. Am I Ascended? If so, awesome - I'm immortal, extremely powerful, and can basically do whatever I want.

If not...well, I'm going to get my rear to one of the capital cities and stay there, because holy crap that's not going to work out well for me otherwise.

CharrHearted

Aug 20, 2010
final fantasy VIII.

As long as I don't level too much I should be fine when it comes to dealing with ultimecia, just let everyone stand back, I'l do the work for the most part.

Seieko Pherdo

May 7, 2011
Considering I'm medically sane and that the last game I've played was Alice I should be fine, until I decide to go hunting for certain people's whose names shall be withheld to avoid spoilers.

EternalFacepalm

Feb 1, 2011
Block.
Block.
Block.
Block.
There, my giant castle of doom with lava fountains and other doomish stuff is done.
You guess.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
Well I guess I'd be fine in EVE Online's New Eden as long as I stay on the civilized planets.