You are what you Eat

TheBestPieEver

Dec 13, 2011
I don't know... I think I wouldn't exis then for 4 dyas then I'd turn into a cheap ass hot dog and then another 4 days of non-existence.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
I had a fruit smoothie this morning. o_o
So I am a big , walking, talking smoothie? Ugh, I am so tasty.

ClockworkPenguin

Mar 29, 2012
You could turn this into a poll. I'm betting there are a lot of cows pigs and chickens. Out of interest what happens if you eat cheese? Do you become a cow, or a fungus?

Doneeee

Dec 27, 2011
Well I either turned into a pig, seeing as I had ham this morning, or I turn into the delicously disgusting chips I'm currently eating called takis.

Sprong

Nov 17, 2009
Oh no, why did I pick now to read this thread? Usually I'm a consummate carnivore, but last night I had mushroom and chickpea risotto ...

Davey Woo

Jan 9, 2009
You are what you eat? Well that's funny because I don't remember eating a sexy beast this morning.

Blatant rip-offs aside, I'd turn into noodles. Hooray for noodley appendages!

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
*sigh* if only they sold polar bear meat here... guess I'll just have to be a cow for the rest of my days.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
I had a plate of chips (fries) and a salad consisting of a kiwi, celery, carrot, lettuce, cucumber, grapes, apple, pear and sliced chicken, all placed around the plate in a circle seperately, with the grapes in the middle. Yummy. I like that stuff.

So I become the chicken? Huh. I hope I don't go BUCK mad!

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
A Quaker Oats Chewy chocolate chip bar.

...At least I'll provide fiber.

Captcha: fashion victim