You can Complain about anything you want here

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
If you are confused by the title i mean this.
If you want to complain about a game, a series, or a developer
Do it and get it out of your system.
But keep this civil please

silver wolf009

[[NULL]]
Jan 23, 2010
The Mortal Engine books.

Where to start, well... the first one was great. Taking place in a post-apocolyptic earth following a seven hour war which leveld the world, cities are now moving, living entities, hunting one another. I highly reccomend you check out the first book, and maybe the second one, Predaotrs Gold, if you are really interested. But around number three... things start to go looney. I won't spoil anything, but trust me, draw the line at three.

Woodsey

Aug 9, 2009
Rockstar wouldn't know what pacing was if it cock-slapped them in the eye.

BioShock is too reliant on themes and backstory.

David Cage is a pompous, egotistical twat and not even a very good writer. Story or dialogue-wise.

There, all better.

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
How kid's movie sequels always suck!

Don't beleive me?

Secret of NIHM 2....
Fergully 2...... (Not that the first one was good, but IT was an awful sequel)
Never-Ending Story 2, and 3...
Lilo and Stich 2... (It's not awful, it's just crappy compared to its prequel)

The list goes on and ON.

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
I liked Transformers rise of the fallen and kingdom of the crystal skull
And They are only hated cause people dont want to watch movies just for the fun of watching.
And they will cause the death of cinema

PureChaos

Aug 16, 2008
how could you make a bad film based on Avatar: The Last Airbender? i love the series and, though i haven't seen the film, i've heard enough about it to know it will annoy me. shame on Shayamalamayaman

Verlander

Apr 22, 2010
I hate people who moan about popular series, basically because everyone else starts moaning about them. The hate doubles when they don't get the irony.

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
I hate it when people make sections to moan about things because then people who only want to see good in things ignore these sections and the moaners will only ever get to the moaners, which they would rather moan about it to someone who actually likes the thing they're moaning at.

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
TheYellowCellPhone said:
Sometimes, when I move my mouse when playing games, it hits the keyboard!

Oh man, I have it so bad!
I mean with complaining something you just want to say but didnt want to out of fear of fanboy rage

FallenTraveler

Jun 11, 2010
I hate that the PSN is down, I want to play portal 2 on my pc when I go back to school!

I cannot stand halo, and I'm not sure why, I think it's because they want you to take it seriously when you're jumping 50 feet into the air and are killing little aliens that run around and scream.

Portal 2 is REALLY good, but the story feels a bit long, great, but long.

Marble Hornets DVD is great for a first time outing of a publisher, but I hate the menus and lack of content. But it was only 11 dollars so why am I complaining?

I hate how in almost all party based RPG's except for FF, when the main character dies the game is over... why am I the only one who isn't allowed to go down, I have the damn revival med!

WHERE THE HELL IS KINGDOM HEARTS 3 TETSUYA NOMURA!!!! WHERE IS IT!!!! stop making those shitty ds games and give me a proper sequel or I will fucking DESTROY YOU!

...ahem... sorry, that REALLY pisses me off though

smeghead25

Apr 28, 2009
dylanmc12 said:
How kid's movie sequels always suck!

Don't beleive me?

Secret of NIHM 2....
Fergully 2...... (Not that the first one was good, but IT was an awful sequel)
Never-Ending Story 2, and 3...
Lilo and Stich 2... (It's not awful, it's just crappy compared to its prequel)

The list goes on and ON.
TOY STORY 2 AND 3!!!
LION KING 2!!
Cinderalla 3. No really. This one was actually really good. I shit you not. I couldn't believe it either. IT HAS TIME TRAVEL. Well kind of. I cannot stress this enough, it was actually a good movie...

...but apart from those, I have to concede to your point...

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
PureChaos said:
how could you make a bad film based on Avatar: The Last Airbender? i love the series and, though i haven't seen the film, i've heard enough about it to know it will annoy me. shame on Shayamalamayaman
Of course it's bad, how do you squeeze an entire season into an hour and a half? Especially considering Avatar has no filler episodes and all episodes help to further the adventure.

Plus there's the casting. Dev Patel as Zuko? What the fuck? Not only do they have zero resemblance but they sound too different, even what he wears in the movie looks nothing like the show, not to mention his scare which looks terrible in the movie.

Gghrarraaaargh!

Oh and fuck the OFLC!

What does "civilised" mean again?

Fanta Grape

Aug 17, 2010
FUCKING PERSONA 3!!!!

I'VE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME FOR HOURS BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING HORRENDOUS MECHANICS!
Don't get me wrong, it's an excellent game! The core gameplay, the concepts surrounding it, the voice acting and the art direction are all brilliant, but the fucking horrendous small parts of it just make me want to tear my eyes out. For example, I'm playing for the first time on hardmode (because I'm fucking hardcore) and while I was expecting a combat challenge, the game turned into a bloody game of pokemon. Find out the enemy's weakness, "attack weak points for massive damage", and then the game rewards you an extra amount by giving you another attack. This'd be fine and all except for the fact that if you accidentally slip up just one time, an enemy can kill you and your entire team before you even get an attack; before you can even change your persona. Now death would be a-okay if it just took some money or experience or whathaveyous but instead it restarts the game to your last save point. Now instead of making death a strategic backdrop, it just makes it so that you have to load up everything, watch tedious cutscenes and compulsively save every five God damn minutes. I'm currently up to a BOSS fight where I have to go through literally 15 minutes of text, cutscenes, loading and questing just to get up to the fight. One mistake and FUCK, I HAVE TO DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN. Now all this might be manageable if the game helped you understand how the tedious micromanagement worked but it doesn't. It expects that you know what kind of arcanas are more powerful or effective than others in how they fight or it expects you know how your stats effect gameplay but it immediately throws you into the deep end.

FUCKING PERSONA 3!!!

SwimmingRock

Nov 11, 2009
I am upset about the fact that there's not enough love, forgiveness and good will in the world. So you don't like a certain persons (influence on a) series? Well, they have their reasons. Sure, they're not always good reasons (MOAR MONEYZ!), but instead of complaining about changes you don't like, let the people who make those things make what they want. If it's no longer for you, just move on.

I know it sucks to leave behind a series, developer, writer, musician or whatever you once loved due to it/them changing in a way you don't like, but stagnation is always worse than growth. Find new things to like while continuing to enjoy the old works that did speak to you for as long as they do. There are so many wonderfull things in this world; even in the limited branch of videogames. Don't get hun up on your old reliables and dip your toe into new waters, full of new ideas and experiences. And above all else, be full of love, compassion and understanding.

Fine, I'll go to my hippy-corner now.

Meight08

*Insert Funny Title*
Feb 16, 2011
I cant stand Beyond good and evil Thos stealth sections drain all the fun out of it for me.
I feel like im a dog having to dig through shit to get a cookie while playing the stealth sections

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
The fact that its beaming sunshine outside and all my mates are sat indoors playing Portal and doing sod all. You can be sad in the night time people, thats what its there for

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
I am Beyond aggravated at the fact I cant think of anything to be pissed about at the moment....

"What he has typed will give me insight to the depths of his madness."

....Feelin` Fine.

Amarok

Dec 13, 2008
wooty said:
The fact that its beaming sunshine outside and all my mates are sat indoors playing Portal and doing sod all. You can be sad in the night time people, thats what its there for
S...Sun?

Us gamers call it... the Scareball...

ThePirateMan

Jul 15, 2009
smeghead25 said:
I HATE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN!!! D:
I hate people who complain about people complaining!

Seriously, the line "Haters gonna hate" can f*** right off. Just saying that people are going to complain is not a valid excuse to ignore criticism.

I hate the dialogue wheel in Dragon Age 2 because it won't let me pick what I want to say (like in Dragon Age: Origins), instead I'm only allowed to pick from three (or so) ways for the main character to act, which are the typicaly good, neutral and evil. Diplomatic/generous/sympatheic, humorous/light-headed/neutral or violent/demanding/ruthless. There are some exceptions where there are different choices, but those arn't really dialogue or ways to act, but rather just actions. Like saying yes, no or bribing someone. Atleast that's how I experienced the dialogue in the 7 hours that I bothered investing into this piece of crap.

I hate how I love RPGs but I can't stand the most popular RPG developer in the industry's most recent games.

I hate fanboys, espicialy the "hateboy" or whatever you want to call it. Basicly a fanboy who goes around hating on other games like the people during the Starcraft 2 release, on these forums, that went around saying something resembling this: "Why can't it be more like my favourite games?! Like Company of Heroes and Men of War! I like those games, this game sucks and should be more like them!". Completely ignoring the fact that sequals should be like the game that they're being sequals to, rather then running off to appeal to a different market. Unless it has been made clear that the game is going to be a different type of game set in the same universe. But then they should try something like Starcraft even did once, they didn't call their 3rd person shooter Starcraft 2, they called it Starcraft: Ghost. *cough* Just as Bioware should have called Dragon Age 2 Dragon Age: Mass Effect. *cough*

I hate how I am a fanboy and I hope to science that I can't be considered a "hateboy".

I hate how the god damn catapults in Stronghold: Legends kill my archers when shooting at the tower.

I despise that bloody pirate who stole three of my ships on Patrician 2 just because I suck at microing in sea battles.