You can Complain about anything you want here

Anjel

Mar 28, 2011
I hate that adult rated games still don't actually show anything. Okay so one of the GTA:IV episode thingies there was one guy who waved his floppy dick around for a bit and tits are usually hanging out of females clothing quite often but why in sex scenes is there no actual sex? Is it because the designers don't know what actual sex looks like so they blur the camera, pan it over to a wax-dripping candle on the mantle piece or play clever innuendo's like a champagne bottle popping it's cork.

If you can say the C word in a game, you can show a C word in game... what that C word is is down to the reader.

Hey, it works. I do feel better. I don't feel like a C word either.

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
I am very disappointed by the general lack of deep, thought-provoking discussions on the Escapist.

EDIT: ...in the Gaming Discussion section.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
dylanmc12 said:
How kid's movie sequels always suck!

Don't beleive me?
Toy story 2 + 3? These must make up for everything else!

Uhm PSN IS DOWN WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, IT HAS BEEN 3 DAYS NOW(I think) GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

Also I've had non stop mouth ulcer for about 2 or more months, it just won't let up and it hurts.

Oh and I like all the final fantasy's except 11 and my favourite is 8!

The Wykydtron

"Emotions are very important!"
Sep 23, 2010
Can i just complain about Far Cry 2's shitty map system again? I can't think of anything good to rage about...

Oh OP, allow me to play Grammar Nazi and ask why in the thread title is "complain" capitalised when the rest of the words are not?

Talon_Skywarp

Aug 2, 2010
Tactics Ogre... DAMN YOU DRAGONS!

I'm getting annoyed by everyone jumping on the grime scene and pretending they always knew it. I was laughed at for following it 5 years ago! (same comment for checked shirts 'ohhh look at the cowboy...')

I'm annoyed by all the talk about Portal. Boring Boring game

I hate every Nintendo advert ever.F****** One direction selling Pokemon. Ohhh look at the puppy...

I'm annoyed by 'Strong' female characters. Always sooooo bland and pointless. Its always 'shes beautiful, but dangerous. She's beautiful but cold.' They are always based on their beauty. 'How can someone so beautiful be deadly'. I perfer the useless romance women in games, at least they have some depth.

Finally, I'm annoyed I'm on here instead of drinking. Damn boring mates...

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
wooty said:
The fact that its beaming sunshine outside and all my mates are sat indoors playing Portal and doing sod all. You can be sad in the night time people, thats what its there for
I was thinking the same thing a few days ago, but at my age, I can't exactly gather up the boys for a game of backyard football or baseball anymore. And while I'd love to go to the park and walk the miles of nature trails, I don't want to do it alone.

Getting older sucks.

Jakub324

Jan 23, 2011
I hate the Wii because it promised to be some kind of revolution and turned out to be shit. All it's good for is Mario games and helping pensioners keep fit, but they can do that with Kinect, which comes with an XBOX360, which serves as a proper gaming platform. I also dislike people who don't even try the campaigns on games when most story modes are better than multiplayer modes because different things actually happen. Another thing is people who think PC gamers are the master race, but for PCs to be any good they have to be from the 50th millennia and be paid for with your soul.

Gentleman_Reptile

Jan 25, 2010
I hate that the amount of things that I hate (and the depth I want to discuss them in) is far outweighed by my unwillingness right now to actually type them out.

Captchas too. Inglip be damned.

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
I hate when people think I'm a fanboy and/or retarded for actually liking Dragon Age 2. I loved it, just as I loved the first game, and ME1 and 2.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
I hate POF (Plenty Of Fish, I have a profile on it and I have pictures on my profile and you know I thought I did pretty good in talking about myself (for self description thing that all dating sites use) and of all the girls who view me, hardly any of them talk to me. I also message lots of girls but none of them ever message me back. I hate it so much! aaaarrrggggg

Chibz

Sep 12, 2008
Bioware games all feel fucking identical. They seem to try (I hope at least) but in the end it comes out the same. FUCK YOU BIOWARE.

MMORPG's (Especially WoW) have such a low skill cap that it would take some serious skill to limbo under it. It's all grind and my numbers are higher than yours. Oh, and the "roleplayers" on these games are the worst I've ever seen.

Ocarina of Time is just a massively overrated remake of Link to the Past. Face it people: It's shorter, easier, and on a much shittier controller (N64, fuck yourself. You're next). How it got to be so popular is a mystery. LTTP did everything better. From combat to puzzles to the "two-world" system.

The N64 was a MASSIVE mistake. From it's shitty controller (WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!) to the cartridges (See about complaint) to the lack of any real third party games due to Nintendo's overarching incompetence & censorship.

And now my face is RAAAAAAAAAAAEG and my stomach hurts. I'm out.

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
My mouse is lately constantly freezing up, i think it's a problem with the wire. Still, freezing the mouse in-game in L4D2 expert is not good. Seriously. I hate my mouse. Well i loved it until it started freezing.

Um...don't really have anything else to complain.

Oh, 1 more thing: I really didn't like how half of Mass Effect 2 was about gathering companions. Well, at least it FELT like half the game....

Moosh50

Oct 19, 2008
No, I can't.

Because I'd like to complain about Russ Pitt's, but if I do the ban/probation hammer will swing faster then I can say "Game dogs sucked."

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
err... loading screens, hate for the sake of bandwagon hopping, over sensitive audiences, the cost of games and everything related. thats pretty much it for games. if you would like me to moan about other things off topic, please ask, im here all... my life i guess.

drbarno said:
I hate it when people make sections to moan about things because then people who only want to see good in things ignore these sections and the moaners will only ever get to the moaners, which they would rather moan about it to someone who actually likes the thing they're moaning at.
you just blew my mind :)

DefinitelyPsychotic

Apr 21, 2011
I hate Halo because its super boring with too many bright colors and cartoonish enemies!

I hate Dragon Age Origins because I don't like RPGs!

I hate everything about Star Wars!

I hate people who want to ban violent video games in our countries because they simply have no understanding of them

I hate salty pretzels because they are fucking disgusting

/inhale