You can Complain about anything you want here

Mad Scientist

Apr 21, 2011
Minecraft should not lag horribly on a decent computer that is less than a year old on the lowest possible graphics settings. THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A VERY, VERY SIMPLE GAME.

Quiet Stranger said:
I hate POF (Plenty Of Fish, I have a profile on it and I have pictures on my profile and you know I thought I did pretty good in talking about myself (for self description thing that all dating sites use) and of all the girls who view me, hardly any of them talk to me. I also message lots of girls but none of them ever message me back. I hate it so much! aaaarrrggggg
If you wrote your profile like this then the run-on sentences and open parentheses might have put them off. Also check to make sure you're not just in your underwear in any of your profile pics, because that's a red flag. I don't use that site because it's full of boorish jerks but I'm a girl and I'll talk to you. Hi.

Ima842

Jan 8, 2011
I hate most modern jrpg and rpg, I believe that the dreamcast was the best gaming sistem, get over it. I fucking hate dlc that restrics gameplay, cosmetic dlc is ok. I fucking hate the people that post shit on fb or put to much personal information, I don't give a crap if you just take a piss, or if your bf doesn't like the very same tone of pink that you do. Damn I hate tHose things with passion.

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
I'm having trouble in luuuurv.
But on the gamer-related part: I'm never the best at FPS's! And it annoys me. I mean, I try harder than anyone I know at them, but oooh noo, I'm just a bit above average...
But on the plus side, I'm good at RTS's. So it levels out.
Kinda.
BUT IT'S STILL ANNOYING.

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Mad Scientist said:
Minecraft should not lag horribly on a decent computer that is less than a year old on the lowest possible graphics settings. THAT SHOULD NOT HAPPEN. IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A VERY, VERY SIMPLE GAME.

Quiet Stranger said:
I hate POF (Plenty Of Fish) I have a profile on it and I have pictures on my profile and you know I thought I did pretty good in talking about myself. All the girls who view me, hardly any of them talk to me. I also message lots of girls but none of them ever message me back. I hate it so much! aaaarrrggggg
If you wrote your profile like this then the run-on sentences and open parentheses might have put them off. Also check to make sure you're not just in your underwear in any of your profile pics, because that's a red flag. I don't use that site because it's full of boorish jerks but I'm a girl and I'll talk to you. Hi.
oh thanks for that (now edited)

Why hello thar!

Also: Jelly Beans, I have a bag in front of me right now, IT'S SO TEMPTING!

Drummie666

Jan 1, 2011
PSN is down.

Yes, it's been said, but seriously, Sony said there was an "External Intrusion." Who the fuck would do that? Why!? All you're doing is being a wanker to the massive amount of people that use the PSN! SOMEBODY FIND AND KILL THIS GUY!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!

Alright, freak out moment over.

Mr Thin

Apr 4, 2010
I hate my body.

I hate the fact that I never had a PS2 during my formative years, and so missed out on all the Silent Hill, Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear goodness.

I hate when people call Michael Bay a bad director, I've loved all the movies I saw of his (Bad Boys 1 & 2, The Rock, Armageddon, and yes, even Transformers).

I dislike the bashing Shia LaBeouf gets. I think he's a brilliant actor who throws himself into his characters completely.

I hate the fact that I can't get the Game of Thrones TV series on my TV.

I hate not having a job.

I hate a lot of things.

I'm gonna stop now.

Mad Scientist

Apr 21, 2011
Quiet Stranger said:
Mad Scientist said:

Quiet Stranger said:
I hate POF (Plenty Of Fish) I have a profile on it and I have pictures on my profile and you know I thought I did pretty good in talking about myself. All the girls who view me, hardly any of them talk to me. I also message lots of girls but none of them ever message me back. I hate it so much! aaaarrrggggg

Why hello thar!

Black jelly beans are the best ones. And sometimes you can get these really great bubblegum flavoured blue ones.

LittleChone

May 17, 2010
WHY'D PSYCHONAUTS HAVE TO TANK SO BADLY?!?!? WHY'D BEYOND GOOD AND EVIL HAVE TO TANK SO BADLY?!?!? WHY?!?!?!?!?
WHY HAVE'T ANY MADDEN GAMES TANKED AT ALL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Mad Scientist said:
Quiet Stranger said:
Mad Scientist said:

Quiet Stranger said:

Why hello thar!

Black jelly beans are the best ones. And sometimes you can get these really great bubblegum flavoured blue ones.

Also I hate it when companies make a REALLY good product and then cancel it for wahetever reason. Like Hubba Bubba Bubble Jugs, powdered gum in a tiny jug, so GOOD!! Miss Vickie's Red Pepper Grill chips!! Also Skittles Smoothie Mix! These were all SO good and now we'll never see them again!

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
WARNING: INCOMING PC vs. CONSOLE RANT:
*deploying high-energy super-colliding super-flameshield*

Is it just me, or are "hardcore" PC gamers unable to simply enjoy games and play them for fun?

I see it all the time. Either a game is a "dumbed-down console port", or it doesn't have DirectX *insert high number here* support, or the game just happens to have day-one DLC, or *insert common and annoying complaint here*. Maybe it's just me, but it seems that "hardcore" PC gamers only really care about a game's features and not if it's actually enjoyable to play or not. It seems as if the title screen saying "Press Start to Begin" is more important than the gameplay. It seems as if not having support for whatever is the latest version of DirectX is more important than if the game is enjoyable to play.

Now I'm not saying that all complaints made towards PC games by "hardcore" PC gamers are idiotic nonsense (the PC version of Blur only supporting Xbox360 controllers, with no support for other gamepads/steering wheels? What. The. Fuck?). However, when it comes to "hardcore" console gamers vs. "hardcore" PC gamers, the PC gamers are the ones that make me *facepalm* the most often due to their seeming lack of the ability to just play a game and have fun.

Moonlight Butterfly

Be the Leaf
Mar 16, 2011
Why won't somebody please for the love of all that is holy in gaming land pick up the goddamn Arcanum license. Bethesda I'm looking at you.

Everyone I've spoken to is like 'God I loved that game'

We loved that game. Do it. Do it now.

/rant over.

Mad Scientist

Apr 21, 2011
Quiet Stranger said:
Mad Scientist said:
Quiet Stranger said:
Mad Scientist said:

Quiet Stranger said:

Why hello thar!

Also I hate it when companies make a REALLY good product and then cancel it for wahetever reason. Like Hubba Bubba Bubble Jugs, powdered gum in a tiny jug, so GOOD!! Miss Vickie's Red Pepper Grill chips!! Also Skittles Smoothie Mix! These were all SO good and now we'll never see them again!
Powdered... gum? That's genius! What country are you in?

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Mad Scientist said:
Quiet Stranger said:
Mad Scientist said:
Quiet Stranger said:
Mad Scientist said:

Quiet Stranger said:

Why hello thar!

Sadly probably not the same one you are in, I'm in Canada.

I also hate how people wait for the last minute to call for a delivery at the place I work, fucking ass hats.

Mad Scientist

Apr 21, 2011
Quiet Stranger said:
Mad Scientist said:
Quiet Stranger said:
Mad Scientist said:
Quiet Stranger said:
Mad Scientist said:

Quiet Stranger said:

Why hello thar!

Sadly probably not the same one you are in, I'm in Canada.

I also hate how people wait for the last minute to call for a delivery at the place I work, fucking ass hats.
Why does the other side of the world get all the delicious things?!

We ordered potassium ferricyanide from Sigma Aldrich and it was going to take like 14 days to get here, which is ridiculous. Then it turns out to take LONGER, becuase they told us it was in stock and it wasn't. It was meant to arrive on April 8. OUR SHEWANELLA ARE DYING HERE, SIGMA.

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
I hate Lisa fans.

I hate that games focus so much on graphic these days that the story and gameplay suck.