You can have an Army of anything. What do you have?

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
An army of Rathalos from Monster Hunter o.o Just try and take on that many fireball shooting wyverns at once! >:3

Elemental

Apr 4, 2009
An army of hot girls, who the hell would fight me?
And I can take over the world easily

I WIN

GamerAddict7796

Jun 2, 2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

MY ARMY OF LIBERTY PRIMES WILL CRUSH ALL THAT OPPOSE ME!!! LEVEL CITIES WITH THEIR FOOTBALL NUKES!! BURN ENTIRE STREETS WITH THEIR LASER EYES!! CONVERT ANY TO MY CAUSE WITH THEIR ENDLESS PROPAGANDA!!

as soon as I can power them properly...

C F

Jan 10, 2012
I'll take an ACU, thanks.

Mobile army on the fly, at any locale I choose, within the hour.

If I land on a pacific island and start developing a fleet, chances are: I'll have the fleet, plus nuclear ICBMs, plus intercontinental artillery before the United States even finds out about me. And with on-board teleportation technology developed, I can rinse and repeat at will.

waj9876

Jan 14, 2012
Immortal mages of every kind of magic. Who teach me their secrets.

I then conquer the multiverse.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Lilani said:
CORGIS.

I will be INVINCIBLE! And I'll have England as an ally by default!
So you would engage in cyber warfare? ;D

I'll go with Imps, because what's the point of being an Imp Emissary if ya can't have an army of Imps?

Ix Rebound

Jan 10, 2012
After watching Pacific Rim yesterday I now want an army of Jaegers
I could probably take on the world with only a couple dozen and when I do I'll be able to pacify the population by hosting Jaegar boxing matches

Think "Real Steel" if the boxing rings were cities

DerangedHobo

Jan 11, 2012
I would have an army of me, we would create some sort of underground anarchist group and have fisticuffs every Friday.
And make soap.

SilverLion

May 11, 2013
An army of Metal Gears.
Metal Gear ZEKE, I and II, REX, RAY, EXCELSUS... I'd have all the bases covered, and it would look feckin' cool...
Just so long as beared manly men and androgynous ninja's aren't on the enemy team.

Shadow-Phoenix

Mar 22, 2010
I'd more or less chose my army to be that of the Lich King's Scourge.

Because nothing is more terrifying than an army of the undead killing you and turning you to their side.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
an army of various giant robots. Jaegers, gundams, vertical tanks, and that big ass planet mover mech from the end of kiddy grade as my flag ship. time to die puny mortals:)