You can have an Army of anything. What do you have?

Miss G.

Jun 18, 2013
I'd say an army of Personas but only the ones that don't come with obvious weaknesses as their hurts are my hurts and vice versa. Perhaps a clone army of just my pimped out Orpheus from P3P, it had no weakness.

Groxnax

Apr 16, 2009
So my army will have the Asari mercenaries and Krogan from Mass Effect, a lot of HK-47's and a few Megas XLR's to burn the world... I mean take it over.

Also one or two Death Stars with metal bars welded into that stupid hole so no one shoots a missile into it.

AidoZonkey

Musician With A Heart Of Gold
Oct 18, 2011
At first I thought Batman, then I thought dragons, but then it hit me. An army of creepers, because lets face it, when it comes to war, you want it over quickly

KOMega

Aug 30, 2010
Leemaster777 said:
An army of nymphomaniac catgirls.
Pretty much this.
I won't want to take over anything, but I'm not sharing either.
fluffy~ fluffy~ fluffy~

But if I can't have that, then I will settle with a meager army of Metal Gears.

CrimsonBlaze

Aug 29, 2011
I would want an army of genetically engineered pets and wild animals, having 3 times their natural life span, performing in peak condition until they have reached the end of their life span, have a high degree of intelligence, having augmented capabilities, and being able to have a humanoid form for a brief period of time, gaining new capabilities like speech.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
An army of Acrofatic [http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Acrofatic] slightly anthropomorphic boisterous animal men and Pokemon. I'd really just use the to party and cuddle with. I'd also reenact Weird Al's "Fat" parody.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
The only army that matters:
Besides, wouldn't you want to hear Sovereign and Harbinger's awesome voices?

Riddle78

Jan 19, 2010
Horned Reapers. Dungeon Keeper 1 edition. Blindingly fast,capable of slowing their victims down from afar,immune to inconveniences like lava,and strong enough to tear down two feet of steel in seconds? Their temper would make them a HORRIBLE occupation force,but give them something to gut,and they're happy as clams.

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
Gizmo1990 said:
I have just seen Despicable Me for the first time (I know I am late) and I now want an army of minions. They would be mostly useless and I have a feeling there would be a greater chance of them killing me insted of helping me take over the world but at least I would die laughing my arse off.
Ah! You bet me to it!

Other than The Minions I would love to have an army of Snow Golems. Why? They make me happy!

K12

Dec 28, 2012
... horny bicurious supermodels.

I might have missed the point slightly.

conmag9

Aug 4, 2008
An army of Djinn who like me would be nice. Or other benevolent wish granting entities.

Chaos Isaac

Jun 27, 2013
Army of Chosen Undead.

Sending my Darkwraiths after you. I mean, what are you going to do to something that doesn't die, can invade your realm/world/space at any time of the day, and eat your souls. I'm pretty sure Lifedrain is far more dangerous then what the game allows you to make it.

We will wear you down, and then you shall perish, strengthening us.

LadyLightning

Jul 11, 2013
I would choose an army of Slivers, from Magic: The Gathering.

Each one gains the powers of all the others, so the total power of my army increases non-linearly with increased numbers. One sliver is worth one sliver, but two slivers are actually worth four, three are worth nine, and so on and so forth.

Additionally, they operate on a hive mind, with the individual soldiers having no souls to steal, no independent thought to disobey, and no fear for their own continued existence.

They employ Amoeboid Changelings that can turn their enemies into Slivers, and the Sliver Overlord can take control of any Slivers I don't already control.

In fact, I could have an assimilation race with the earlier poster who chose the Borg, and see whose army can assimilate the known universe faster.

krugerrand123

Apr 6, 2010
I would go with an army of Yu-gi-oh monsters/the traps and spells. There would be so many types, that there would be no fight they couldn't win, and most would be very powerful. Plus, no supplies,easy storage,and being able to use traps and spells. Its the perfect plan.

Little Woodsman

Nov 11, 2012
Coolgel said:
Might I suggest that all of us that have chosen catgirls join forces to achieve greatness beyond measure?
Well you may certainly suggest it, but I hypothesize that most of us who have an army of catgirls, or more specifically in my case winged elvish catgirl belly-dancers, would probably be dead of bliss within hours. Or possibly dead of exhaustion. Or too busy nuzzling to join forces.

SirPlindington

Jun 28, 2012
Bunnies. Millions of bunnies. Murder bunnies. ADORABLE murder bunnies. Giant adorable murder bunnies. FUZZY giant adorable murder bunnies.

I don't really need to fight anyone, so I'll just have a bunch of cute bunnies instead! And just in case, they'll all be serial killers.