You favorite Shotgun in a game.

diablo523

Jul 20, 2009
I'm really digging the sawed-off in Red Dead Redemption right now. It's not a particularly special gun, but with the fantastic reaction physics of the enemies, each shot feels so bloody brutal.

Diligent

Dec 20, 2009
D-Mic said:
Doom 2's Super Shotgun. Just the sound it makes is enough to make you a man.
*THUNG...click-clack-clock*

Aww, I could fall asleep to that noise.

ZippyDSMlee

Sep 1, 2007
I can not find any good pics or vids of it, but Turok 1-3 had the auto shotgun/Shredder its a amped up street sweeper with variable ammo.

It still is one of the best shot guns EVER!

CpnBeef

May 19, 2008
The trench gun from CoD:WAW, i've rigged my TV up to provide an unhealthy amound of bass end so a shot into a person/zombies (same thing) face gives an incredibly satisfying boom.

TOGSolid

Jul 15, 2008
Killing Floor's shotguns are probably some of the best feeling shotguns in any game ever. Granted, that game's weapons in general have some of the best feel I've ever seen, which is part of the reason I play it so much.

Zero47

Oct 27, 2009
I'm gonna go with TK's Wave (Borderlands), I've seen all those extremely powerful 'blast you into pieces' shotguns before. It wasn't particularly good or anything but it was a fun weapon to mess around with.

xXGeckoXx

Jan 29, 2009
Drakmeire said:
the terrible shotgun from fallout 3
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091015150608/fallout/images/thumb/1/1d/COMBATSHOTGUN.png/800px-COMBATSHOTGUN.png
Seconding that. That gun was fantastic. Best durned sidearm. I would go as far as to say the whole concept of the fallout 3 round drum semi auto shotgun was win.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
I rarely use shotguns in games. The last one I used extensively was the shotgun from Half-Life. Very useful for killing Vortigaunts (or Alien Slaves).

Xombiebubble

Oct 26, 2009
the shotgun from DarkWatch. 4 barrels of rotating death and a handy scythe-bayonet mounted on the stock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRfLwVecQvk

SuccessAndBiscuts

Nov 9, 2009
The red-eco shotgun thing from Jak 2

There was just something enjoyable about the sound, the look actually just the whole "Feel" of the thing.

Xombiebubble

Oct 26, 2009
-Samurai- said:
The shotgun(and every other gun) from Darkwatch. They all had melee weapons on them. The shotgun had a blade on the handle. It also had 4 barrels.

instead of "guns with blades on them" think of it as more "Blades with guns on them" as all the weapons could be qualified as meat blenders

Rhymenoceros

Jul 8, 2009
2 words-Model 1887's! If you MW2 and have never messed around with Akimbo Models GO-NOW-I don't care if you're at work say you're ill-drive home-and put them on a class-they're amazing!

Even though it should be physically impossible to reload them. When he has one he uses both hands. When he has 2 he just sort of...drops them...off the bottom ...of the...screen. Any way they're amazing