You get to greenlight a sequel to any game that has ever existed. Which game do you choose?

That's Funny

Jul 20, 2009
I want a proper console Jak and Daxter sequel. C'mon Naughty Dog it's been a long time coming. We need the Green haired hero and his furry otsel back on consoles.

pilf

Apr 23, 2008
Freedom Fighters. Not only was it a fun parody of the Mario Bros. games, it was left wide open for a sequel. And frankly I just wanna kill more Russians as bad ass Brooklyn plumber.

Issurru

Jun 13, 2010
MasterOfWorlds said:
KotoR 3, Star Wars: Battlefront 3, Jade Empire 2.

I'd like to see all of these games because while Jade Empire and KotoR were great RPGs that I loved the story in, Battlefront was a good game to just kill stuff and have fun with friends while making rediculous Star Wars jokes.
^Ninja'd, damn^

I would also like Conker's Bad Fur Day 2, Baldur's gate 3 (seeing as how when I finished 2 there was a teaser for the damn thing), I wouldn't mind a remake or something for King of Dragons or Battletoads (only if they keep their ridiculous difficulty)

And Megaman Legends 3, like come on guys.

Riff Moonraker

Mar 18, 2010
Alan Wake 2, Jade Empire 2, and Too Human 2, off the top of my head.

I enjoyed all three games immensely, and Too Human was simply got a bad rap. The game didnt deserve the hatred.

YT

Jul 21, 2010
ultimateownage said:
Mother Fucking Timesplitters 4.
Absolutely no question. I've just finished playing through Future Perfect again and I haven't had so much fun with a shooter in a long time. No nukes, nothing is taken too seriously, no need for photo-realistic portrayals and 70% of the game isn't even in story mode but in badass arcade styles and arena matches that keep you coming back until your eyes bleed. More please.

omega 616

Elite Member
May 1, 2009
I can guarantee with 100% certainty and without reading any of the thread I will be the only person to say this game.

Ready?

Rock and roll racing 3 ...

I loved rock and roll racing 2: Red asphalt as a kid! Completed it countless times, I wish there was a follow up to it...

WhiteFangofWhoa

Jan 11, 2008
Hexen 3, slower-paced like Doom 3 to Dooms 1 and 2 with the gothic horror elements magnified but the same hub-style puzzles and no safe harbors.

EternalFenix

Sep 23, 2010
Chromehounds definitely needs a good sequel. After a few years of bouncing around and changing copyrights/developers, it was eventually axed because they thought it wouldn't make enough money. As if! I can guarantee that if they marketed it well, it would do way better than an Armored Core game (which is Chromehounds' biggest competitor in the U.S.). Come on, Sega; we all know you need the money. I'm officially giving you a green light. Do it...

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Is this even a contest? Psi Ops, of course. That game was impressive, and with a little evolution, I think it could become something amazing.

nicksdrago0

Nov 20, 2010
Penny arcade adventures eps 2.

Those two games were lovingly made, and it was such a shame the rest of the series got canceled.

Sanies

Nov 28, 2009
Duke Nukem Forever 2

Just so we'd have something to mock and joke about for the next 10 odd years.

Duh.

kinapuffar

Nov 26, 2010

Majora's Mask.

The Zelda franchise sort of dropped the ball after this one. They need to finish the story of the Link from OOT/MM. We never found out if he found Navi.

Also:
Vampire The Masquerade
Perfect Dark
No One Lives Forever
Dreamfall
Mirror's Edge
Amnesia: Justine (That's right, the DLC. Justine is a much more interesting character than Daniel)
Catherine
Monkey Island

Titan Buttons said:
Persona 5 The seeries has such great well paced stories and the characters are always well developed.
Oh do I have good news for you. ;D They're working on it.
You know the game Catherine.
That game was really just an experiment to test how far they could push, and what they could do with the new engine they're going to use for Persona 5.